17 year old boy kills parents, then hosts a party

I briefly saw the title to this in aol news....but I didn't click it. Its just gross. And reaffirms why I am a hermit. So many wackos nowadays.

I read the comment section in the link provided. All I can say is yep yep and yep again.

That's spam and advertising to read a news website, ya know. Better edit it.

Holy psychosis! :sad:

On another note... After reading that story I noticed this other story's headline on the side of the page! :eusa_eh:

Wrongly pronounced dead woman dies of shock at own funeral

Mukhametzyanov died from a heart attack that was prompted by waking up to see she had been wrongly declared dead and placed in a coffin.

When she opened her eyes in her casket, the 49-year-old Russian woman could hear mourners around her praying for her soul to ascend to Heaven, reports the Daily Mail. Mukhametzyanov allegedly began to scream as she realized what was going on.

Wrongly pronounced dead woman dies of shock at own funeral - Yahoo! News

You really can't blame this kid. He just recently learned that it's legal to kill your own kid in the state of Florida, so he figured he had no choice but to strike first.

You really can't blame this kid. He just recently learned that it's legal to kill your own kid in the state of Florida, so he figured he had no choice but to strike first.

But he didn't do this correctly, he needed to hide the bodies for at least a month and go on a month long partying binge.

There had to be signs, a history of mental disorder. This kind of violence doesn't just occur out of the blue overnight, and not just over being told he could not have a party. Has to be history to this young man's behavior. My guess he was not in treatment or was in inadequate treatment or off his meds. I always find it interesting in interviews with friends or neighbors..."They are nice people. Nice kids." Ya just never know what folks are hiding from the world behind closed doors.

Forum List

Back