17 more days !!!

he said that us moving took precedense. Damn him and his practicality anyway! lol

I still have a couple of tricks up my sleeve~

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hmmm, he may have a point there! How about telling him that you should see NY to see if it has any possible future homes!:D

hahaha, that would be nice, to think too, I want to bring Sandy to the Village, I am sure Duane would just LOVE that area! :p:

Ask Janeen she has all the plans.. I think the 28th though !

Who knows!

Yes Mike - it will be the 28th. one thing that you gotta know now is that Janeen is not by far a person that you should depend on when making plans! it may be the 28th. but I am sure she should make it by the 29th.! :D

Wise ass!!! The partying begins on the 28th and ends on the 31st at 7 p.m. when I have to head to Newark Airport!

Hey Dan, dont be worrying bout that! I think there will be many! :D

Without a doubt there will be many pictures for ALL to share! hahahaha!

Originally posted by janeeng
Without a doubt there will be many pictures for ALL to share! hahahaha!

If the police don't confiscate them first !!:dev1:

Originally posted by OCA
Ok I got ya! Janeeng be easy on big Evil when we're all together, don't make him bleed too much. ;)

HAHAHAHA, I will try not to - maybe a few throws on the ground would satisfy me though! :D

Damn Lanyce, it would be nice to have you here, that I can say - I think we would have a blast. If not this time, I am sure there will be more to come. Maybe overwhelm Duane with some FATTIES will get him to let you come! haha

DO IT!

I will tape his eyes open...and MAKE him look!

Ill take a pina colada !! Throw in and extra shot too !! hehe

Originally posted by Sandy73
Ill take a pina colada !! Throw in and extra shot too !! hehe

I already thought about that. That will be the drink here - the CITY, that will be SHOTS!!!!!! :D Gee Sandy, who knows, maybe you can enter the contest with "blowjobs"!!!! HEHEHEHE! not sure if they still have that contest anywhere or not, but should they, your in.

Gee Sandy, who knows, maybe you can enter the contest with "blowjobs"!!!! HEHEHEHE! not sure if they still have that contest anywhere or not, but should they, your in.

I have my own contest for this. :D

I already thought about that. That will be the drink here - the CITY, that will be SHOTS!!!!!! :D Gee Sandy, who knows, maybe you can enter the contest with "blowjobs"!!!! HEHEHEHE! not sure if they still have that contest anywhere or not, but should they, your in.

Bring it on I am ready !!! :D

After a round of buttery nipples too !! :alco: :teeth:

Originally posted by OCA
Wimps with your little foofoo shots! I say we go for the gusto and do shots of Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo tequila. That will show us who can handle the booze and maybe produce some nudity, who knows:D

Ok OCA I admit it I don't do Takillya ... I am a foo foo wimp.. It makes me cry and I don't want that !! Bring on the other shots thats fine !! :p:

Forum List

Back