16 year old questioned by FBI over video

Why on earth would the parents allow him to be questioned? If those chimps showed up at my door, they would be shown off my property. Come back with a warrant next time or don't come back at all.

A 16 year old child? LOL. it seems these chimps could find something better to do. Like take a long walk off the short pier.

Research how the Bush administration used the intelligence services, homeland security, and the Patriot Act to move against war protesters.

The Right does not think people have a right to disagree with government policy. A major affect of the War on Terrorism, to be rekindled by Romney, it to make it easier for government to watch, collect data on, detain and jail the political opposition.

The bush Fed used the Patriot Act to get Eliot Spitzer, who had become increasingly public in blaming the Bush administration for the subprime crisis. They set up a total surveillance web over all his activities until they found something. Thy monitored all his purchases. It's like that old KGB saying: "Show me the man and I will show you the crime".

Citizens for Legitimate Government

When Romney takes the presidency, we will see a national security problem, must likely Iran or possibly a homeland attack. Mark my words, the central goal of the Romney administration is to ramp up the war on terrorism. Then he will re-start the same Bush policies allowing using the big government security apparatus against opposing citizens and politicians. Why do you think Reagan started the Federal War on Drugs. He wanted Washington to have more centralized control over the states. This allowed him to put Federal offices in every state. This is what Republicans do. They crave centralized control and tighter Federal Law Enforcement so they can protect the wealthy against the majority, whose jobs they ship overseas, and whose wages/benefits/programs they destroy.

Welcome to the old Soviet Union.

Last edited:
Research how the Bush administration used the intelligence services, homeland security, and the Patriot Act to move against war protesters.

The Right does not think people have a right to disagree with government policy. A major affect of the War on Terrorism, to be rekindled by Romney, it to make it easier for government to watch, collect data on, detain and jail the political opposition.

The bush Fed used the Patriot Act to get Eliot Spitzer, who had become increasingly public in blaming the Bush administration for the subprime crisis. They set up a total surveillance web over all his activities until they found something. Thy monitored all his purchases. It's like that old KGB saying: "Show me the man and I will show you the crime".

When Romney takes the presidency, we will see a national security problem, must likely Iran. Then he will re-starts the War on terrorism. Then he will re-start the Bush policies about using the security apparatus against opposing citizens and politicians.

It is the Obama Administration doing this NOW, yet you have no criticism of them. Seems to me your just another hack, Londoner, and an obvious one, at that.

It is the Obama Administration doing this NOW, yet you have no criticism of them. Seems to me your just another hack, Londoner, and an obvious one, at that.

False. I'm claiming the Bush administration used the War on Terrorism every day - and it became a basis to hunt domestic enemies. They used color coded terror alerts on FOX News. They spoke about Iraq and terrorism every day. They had the nation in constant fear. They used the cloak of war to move more parts of government inside the national security secrecy umbrella. The used federal agencies to spy on and detain people like Spitzer. Research how Spitzer went down. The Bush Fed used the patriot act to monitor his bank transactions. This is what the old Soviet Union did. They used national security issues to make more surveillance laws; then they used those laws to jail the opposition.

Obama on the other hand, never uses the War on Terrorism. He never mentions the term. He gave the order to kill OBL, but he doesn't talk about terrorism every day. Nobody ever mentions the troops in Afghanistan, whereas Bush never passed up the opportunity to use terrorism politically.

Like the KGB, Bush used the War on Terrorism to hunt his political opposition. Obama, on the other hand, is criticized by the Right by not being at war with our enemies. So I respectfully disagree, and re-stae: Obama, unlike Bush, is not using national security to hunt the political opposition. Obama is not openly at war with "terrors" - and, therefore, he doesn't use the war on terrorism to hunt domestic opposition.

See this:

Last edited:

When Romney takes the presidency, we will see a national security problem, must likely Iran or possibly a homeland attack. Mark my words, the central goal of the Romney administration is to ramp up the war on terrorism. Then he will re-start the same Bush policies allowing using the big government security apparatus against opposing citizens and politicians. Why do you think Reagan started the Federal War on Drugs. He wanted Washington to have more centralized control over the states. This allowed him to put Federal offices in every state. This is what Republicans do. They crave centralized control and tighter Federal Law Enforcement so they can protect the wealthy against the majority, whose jobs they ship overseas, and whose wages/benefits/programs they destroy.

That justifies Obama doing it?

Hint, the answer is no.

Forum List

Back