16 teen stabbed at mcdonalds over sauce

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

these blacks kids killing each other over sweet and sour sauce. dang this is acting like animals. were is outrage from there community over them doing this to each other.,
~~~~~~
Mass stabbings! Using those automatic knives designed for war on the streets of D.C.

~~~~~~
Mass stabbings! Using those automatic knives designed for war on the streets of D.C.
"Mass stabbings! Using those automatic knives designed for war" :auiqs.jpg:Good one, Doc. :auiqs.jpg:

reminds me of that case were those black teens were fighting and one ran out house charging knife at the other and cop showed up an shot knife girl cause she would not comply and her mother says thats how they act. like it is ok for black kids to stab each other.

A 16-year-old Waldorf, Maryland, girl has been ordered to be held at the D.C. juvenile detention center in the stabbing death of another teenager.

Naima Liggon, 16, also of Waldorf, died after she was stabbed following a party in the District.

The accused teenager is facing multiple charges, including second-degree murder while armed and assault with intent to kill while armed.

Liggon was stabbed outside of a McDonald’s at 14th and U streets Northwest around 2 a.m. on Sunday. A detective told a Juvenile Court judge that the killing followed a dispute over sweet-and-sour sauce, which began in the back seat of a car and spilled out on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.

The court was told that Liggon was stabbed twice — in the abdomen and chest — and the bloody knife was found in the possession of the accused girl who was located a block away by officers.

Must be one of those high school knife fights Obama said kids enjoy.

If you're going to fight over S&S sauce...well, I think the world may be better off without you anyway.

Now if it was over the szechuan sauce, I’d kinda understand. ;)

"Mass stabbings! Using those automatic knives designed for war" :auiqs.jpg:Good one, Doc. :auiqs.jpg:

1693331524958.png

If no gun was used is it even really a crime these days? Are we sure she didn’t have an AR with a bayonet she used for the stabby stabby.

A 16-year-old Waldorf, Maryland, girl has been ordered to be held at the D.C. juvenile detention center in the stabbing death of another teenager.

Naima Liggon, 16, also of Waldorf, died after she was stabbed following a party in the District.

The accused teenager is facing multiple charges, including second-degree murder while armed and assault with intent to kill while armed.

Liggon was stabbed outside of a McDonald’s at 14th and U streets Northwest around 2 a.m. on Sunday. A detective told a Juvenile Court judge that the killing followed a dispute over sweet-and-sour sauce, which began in the back seat of a car and spilled out on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.

The court was told that Liggon was stabbed twice — in the abdomen and chest — and the bloody knife was found in the possession of the accused girl who was located a block away by officers.

Must be one of those high school knife fights Obama said kids enjoy.

If you're going to fight over S&S sauce...well, I think the world may be better off without you anyway.

Now if it was over the szechuan sauce, I’d kinda understand. ;)
I wasn’t allowed out at 2 am when I was 16. Why do the mothers allow their kids to roam the crime-infested streets of DC at all hours of the night.

just got articles on two gangs of black kid brawling and shooting in two different la malls. i mean really

these blacks kids killing each other over sweet and sour sauce. dang this is acting like animals. were is outrage from there community over them doing this to each other.,
Why would this be unusual? When half the country wants to kill the other half over there choice of political party

Forum List

Back