16 year old Christian Pakistani boy being sentenced to death by hanging for supposed blasphemous statements.

BrickHouse888

Rookie
Apr 15, 2023

I don’t know much about the case in all honesty, but I ask that you sign that petition though for free, in which it may help prevent his execution.

The 16 year old supposedly said some offensive remarks about Islamism.

The country that provided cover and protection for Taliban and other terrorists Joe Biden loves.

There are a considerable number of converts in the ME, where, like in Communist countries, converting to Christianity is a death sentence and illegal. It's now impossible for Christians to be hired at many U.S. universities now, another reason to reduce govt. funding being wasted on them.

Last edited:
he's a 16 year old boy. he's gonna say some stuff. HAVE MERCY!
It's not like the boy said something truly offensive that justifies destroying his entire life like him saying, "All lives matter", leave the kid alone.

message-no-such-thing-gay-rights-individual-rights-special-favors-from-government-society.jpg

We have surveillance in our nation. We have people with access to surveillance in our nation in many ways. And we have people abusing that surveillance in many ways which causes escalation of creating issues that need not be. The surveillance is not the crime however it is a loss of an unalienable right, the criminal abuse from the ones monitoring it is. And those who have suffered know it very well. Hence, we are becoming more and more lawless, and people pushed so hard they take revenge into their hands and the innocent even die.

I don’t know much about the case in all honesty, but I ask that you sign that petition though for free, in which it may help prevent his execution.

The 16 year old supposedly said some offensive remarks about Islamism.

Won't be long before Jen Psaki claims Republicans put the Muslims up to this.

The country that provided cover and protection for Taliban and other terrorists Joe Biden loves.

There are a considerable number of converts in the ME, where, like in Communist countries, converting to Christianity is a death sentence and illegal. It's now impossible for Christians to be hired at many U.S. universities now, another reason to reduce govt. funding being wasted on them.
Wrong thread to hate America

Forum List

Back