16 year old boy shot to death by cop in courthouse

Agreed all courthouses should have videos and all proceedings taped and tapes available to anyone involved.

It is weird that everything is caught on camera nowadays, and somebody can be shot in a courthouse without video.

What I wanna know is why it doesn't say anywhere in the article that the boy is white? :dunno:

Well, he can't be a thug in this case.
Why not?

Sounds like he was a defiant idiot from the reports. A true thug no doubt.

The cop, like all of them, probably went overboard, but only an absolute ignoramus assaults a power hungry gang member in blue.

What I wanna know is why it doesn't say anywhere in the article that the boy is white? :dunno:
You can't tell from the pictures?

Saved the taxpayer millions. Good job!

Dude... the kid was white. :eek:
So? He was outa control and almost certain to be in and out of prison for life. Saved taxpayers millions..
Maybe, or maybe he was going to outgrow playing with guns. It makes me laugh hard that the joker supporting the deputy says the deputy no doubt was "fighting for his life." A skinny 16 year old, unarmed, in a court room, is going to kill this deputy?
I have a feeling it was an accident, although why was the safety off in a situation like that?

I'm willing to bet, just like all the black youth in this nation, this kid has no father and thus, has no respect for authority figures.

Why not?

The cop, like all of them, probably went overboard, but only an absolute ignoramus assaults a power hungry gang member in blue.
I think it was kinda sweet that the kid was defending his mom. A kid-like thing to do. Very sweet and very deadly. This is a really sad story.

Saved the taxpayer millions. Good job!

Dude... the kid was white. :eek:
So? He was outa control and almost certain to be in and out of prison for life. Saved taxpayers millions..
Maybe, or maybe he was going to outgrow playing with guns. It makes me laugh hard that the joker supporting the deputy says the deputy no doubt was "fighting for his life." A skinny 16 year old, unarmed, in a court room, is going to kill this deputy?
I have a feeling it was an accident, although why was the safety off in a situation like that?
It was the deputy, not the court house bailiff.

I think it was personal. The deputy probably knew him and was probably itching for a reason to plug the kid.

It wouldn't surprise me if he knew the family and knew they were trash.

It also wouldn't surprise me to find out the court house had cameras but the just happened to not be operational that day. . . . humans are terrible when they have an agenda to manipulate their small communities. Just the same as society at large.

Like another poster wrote, the deputy was probably just trying to pre-emptively clean the community up, and that kid gave him an excuse. Your keen observation about the safety means it was clearly no accident, all they needed was an excuse, and they probably knew this was typical behavior of this kid. It is probably why they purposely triggered him with how they treated his mom, they knew he was a hot head and knew how he would react. . . .

Why not?

I think it was kinda sweet that the kid was defending his mom. A kid-like thing to do. Very sweet and very deadly. This is a really sad story.
We don't know the history between this family and the law though.

I have a feeling there is a lot more going on here and a reason there is no video. I think they KNEW he would react this way, and I also have a feeling that this kid has no dad.

Sure. And maybe Trayvon Martin was going to become a neurosurgeon who found a cure for epilepsy.

You can't tell from the pictures?

Tattoos give away his propensity to being a thug.

Not so much "a thug," but definitely anti-establishment.

Good people have tatts, notice the crosses?

Remember, the police force is the tool sometimes of a very corrupt political establishment that oppresses the poor.

We don't know the full story in this community.

OTH, you could be right.

Forum List

Back