16 insane things in Trumpworld the last 2 days

Here it is:
  1. White House communications director Hope Hicks resigned.
  2. John Kelly and Jared Kushner/Ivanka Trump are fighting.
  3. Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into Donald Trump's financial maneuvers prior to his announcing for president.
  4. Trump publicly attacked Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Again.
  5. Trump convened a conversation with senators and House members on gun safety in which he pooh-poohed a House-passed bill that grants states reciprocity on conceal and carry and seemed open to a comprehensive gun control measure.
  6. We learned that Kushner has been stripped of his top secret security clearance, hamstringing his ability to oversee his broad portfolio of responsibilities within the White House.
  7. Hicks testified before the House Intelligence Committee in relation to its investigation into Russia's attempted meddling in the 2016 election and acknowledged that she has told white lies in service of Trump.
  8. The Washington Post reported that four foreign countries -- Israel, United Arab Emirates, Mexico and China -- had assessed that Kushner was vulnerable to manipulation due to his complex financial interests.
  9. Longtime Javanka confidant Josh Raffel announced he was leaving the White House.
  10. It emerged that the Department of Housing and Urban Development spent $31,000 to replace furniture in the office of Secretary Ben Carson.
  11. A political appointee at the Interior Department resigned after CNN's K-File found a series of anti-gay and anti-Muslim comments she made via Facebook and Twitter.
  12. Trump announced the hiring of Brad Parscale as his 2020 campaign manager.
  13. Trump sent a flurry of tweets on Mueller's ongoing Russia investigation -- including one that read simply: "WITCH HUNT!"
  14. US Cyber Command chief Adm. Mike Rogers told members of Congress that Trump had not authorized him to disrupt Russian attempts to meddle in future US elections.
  15. Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pleaded not guilty to an array of (new) bank fraud and money laundering charges brought against him by Mueller.
  16. The White House parted ways with Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a senior adviser to first lady Melania Trump. Wolkoff's event-planning business was paid more than $26 million for its work on Trump's inauguration.
And brace yourself: that was only through Wednesday.
16 insane things that happened in Trumpworld in just the last 48 hours - CNNPolitics

I find it fascinating to read about the little make believe worlds you lefties create for yourselves. It’s also interesting how malleable those worlds are. I used to wait to see them come crashing down in the face of reality but I discovered that you can change your reality day to day, even hour to hour.

Precious little snowflakes are an interesting study in singular and mass hysteria.

I laugh at Trumpettes as they pretend to be cool reading about how big an ignorant asshole they elected really is.

I don’t pretend to be cool, I just know I’m smart enough not to believe anything a butthurt left wing butter says. I just like to watch them make up their little fantasies.
Another sign of a dumbass Trumpette is to call provable facts as false. They just don't know any better. They were duped by Trump & likely will remain uneducated & ignorant people.

Fascinating how you delude yourself, and how thoroughly.

Here it is:
  3. Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into Donald Trump's financial maneuvers prior to his announcing for president.
  5. Trump convened a conversation with senators and House members on gun safety in which he pooh-poohed a House-passed bill that grants states reciprocity on conceal and carry and seemed open to a comprehensive gun control measure.
  6. We learned that Kushner has been stripped of his top secret security clearance, hamstringing his ability to oversee his broad portfolio of responsibilities within the White House.
  7. Hicks testified before the House Intelligence Committee in relation to its investigation into Russia's attempted meddling in the 2016 election and acknowledged that she has told white lies in service of Trump.
  8. The Washington Post reported that four foreign countries -- Israel, United Arab Emirates, Mexico and China -- had assessed that Kushner was vulnerable to manipulation due to his complex financial interests.
  9. Longtime Javanka confidant Josh Raffel announced he was leaving the White House.
  10. It emerged that the Department of Housing and Urban Development spent $31,000 to replace furniture in the office of Secretary Ben Carson.
  11. A political appointee at the Interior Department resigned after CNN's K-File found a series of anti-gay and anti-Muslim comments she made via Facebook and Twitter.
  13. Trump sent a flurry of tweets on Mueller's ongoing Russia investigation -- including one that read simply: "WITCH HUNT!"
  14. US Cyber Command chief Adm. Mike Rogers told members of Congress that Trump had not authorized him to disrupt Russian attempts to meddle in future US elections.
  15. Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pleaded not guilty to an array of (new) bank fraud and money laundering charges brought against him by Mueller.
  16. The White House parted ways with Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a senior adviser to first lady Melania Trump. Wolkoff's event-planning business was paid more than $26 million for its work on Trump's inauguration.
16 insane things that happened in Trumpworld in just the last 48 hours - CNNPolitics

I find it fascinating to read about the little make believe worlds you lefties create for yourselves. It’s also interesting how malleable those worlds are. I used to wait to see them come crashing down in the face of reality but I discovered that you can change your reality day to day, even hour to hour.

Precious little snowflakes are an interesting study in singular and mass hysteria.

I laugh at Trumpettes as they pretend to be cool reading about how big an ignorant asshole they elected really is.

I don’t pretend to be cool, I just know I’m smart enough not to believe anything a butthurt left wing butter says. I just like to watch them make up their little fantasies.
Another sign of a dumbass Trumpette is to call provable facts as false. They just don't know any better. They were duped by Trump & likely will remain uneducated & ignorant people.

I am not deluded. I posted facts. You are duped as proven by your lack of ability to show my post wrong.

I am not deluded. I posted facts. You are duped as proven by your lack of ability to show my post wrong.

Yes you poor deluded man, I never said they weren’t facts. What’s deluded is what you think it means.

Yes you poor deluded man, I never said they weren’t facts. What’s deluded is what you think it means.
Now if you could just articulate what these 16 things mean in your own mind and thoughts instead of how the poster interprets them you could make an actual point. So, articulate why your interpretations are more valid or appropriate than the poster.

Now if you could just articulate what these 16 things mean in your own mind and thoughts instead of how the poster interprets them you could make an actual point. So, articulate why your interpretations are more valid or appropriate than the poster.

Oh ffs, they don’t mean anything. How deluded you people are.

Trump privately leaning on Kelly to push Jared and Ivanka out?

I can't figure out if this is just another hit piece by the Left on the president. Far too many Leftist "sources" cited to indicate things about him that seem to make sense. But, none of it jibes with what we see from the president on a daily basis. It's claiming General Kelley is acting somehow as his jailor.

Imagine the dilemma. A man who famously seems to trust only his closest family members becomes president and installs them as key aides. But it doesn’t work out. They’re bogged down in investigations, accused of shady financial dealings, mocked as unqualified for the positions they hold. They start losing friends in their old liberal circles. They can’t stay in the White House but they can’t really go home either. The president can’t keep them around, observing their misery, imperiled by their personal baggage, but he can’t fire them.

More @ Trump privately leaning on Kelly to push Jared and Ivanka out? and I'd like your take on it.

And then comes this:

Ex-CIA chief: Trump ‘unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical’

Yet another Obama appointee attcking the president.

In an interview with MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” Brennan told host Nicole Wallace that the president was “ill prepared” to take on the duties of commander-in-chief, particularly growing military aggression from Russia and North Korea.

And one has to wonder just how much lying and breaking the law Brennan did during his stint in the Obama administration.

The full piece at The Hill @ Ex-CIA chief: Trump ‘unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical’

Now I can add "lying fuck" to your resume. You said this: "I don’t pretend to be cool, I just know I’m smart enough not to believe anything a butthurt left wing butter says." .

So really.

Now I can add "lying fuck" to your resume. You said this: "I don’t pretend to be cool, I just know I’m smart enough not to believe anything a butthurt left wing butter says." .

So really.

Lol, still no clue I see. That’s funny stuff.

Stomped to shit???? You barely won the Presidency and lost the popular vote. You’ve held the House by gerrymandering.

Democrats aren’t staying home this time. And those swing voter are having a LOT of buyers’ remorse.

Added to which, as this dishonest and corrupt administration descends further into dysfunction and chaos, and Mueller keeps picking them off one by one, the stench and corruption will poison all Republicans running.

Black voters, who stayed home have seen the rise of racism and hate crimes and they won’t be staying home like they did in 2016. Trump asked them what did they have to lose by voting for him. Well that question was answered. Roy Moore was defeated by the black vote.

Moderate, sane Republicans are leaving and Trumplicans are running in their place. Every candidate Trump has publically endorsed, has lost.

Good luck with that stomping.

LOL House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS all under our control, tissue? Oh that just never gets old, rubbing your noses in your historic election losses. :eusa_dance:

Yes because that all you’ve gotten out of the 2016 ejection, and it’s going to be very temporary.

Job creation is down. No wall is being built. The stock market had been destabilized by his policies, interest rates are up, and the wealthy benefitted the most from the tax cuts, which is the only legislation Trump has managed to get passed.

And Mueller is relentlessly closing in on Trump.

You have sour grapes over losing, historic losses, rejection, mocked, we stole a SCOTUS nomination from you, nuked your ass and put a conservative on the court, pass historic tax cuts, gutted Obamacare, got rid of hundreds of regulations, MEDIC Dem's are in dire need of emergency care.
Only a true POS is proud how they fucked America through their cheating, ignorance & stupidity.

That's your liberal opinion, Americans in 30 states disagree with you, tissue?
Facts are like kryptonite to you.
Everyday there is more information coming out what a horrible human being Trump is and how many of his policies come from just lashing out because he can’t control his temper.

So really.

This guy is fact challenged and proud of it.

Here it is:
You forgot McMaster leaving too. Even he’s fed up with this dysfunctional White House.

I’m loathe to add McMaster to the list until he announces. I was convinced Tillerman would leave by year’s end and that didn’t happen so I’ll wait on confirmation.

But there’s the allegations that the gocernment of Qatar turned Jared down for a loan and shortly thereafter, the Saudis attacked them and Trump sided with the Saudis.

And last but certainly not least, Trump started a trade war with Canada over steele and aluminum. He did so without discussing it with his Ryan, McConnell, his staff or all but two of his advisors. Blowback was quick and it came from around the world.
The word coming out of the WH is that Trump put in these horrible tariffs just to push back on Kelly because he’s so constrictive with him.
This man is out of control and extremely unstable.

Best part is going to be Trumps victory in 2020 just to show the libtards how many people didn't believe their bullshit just like in 2016.

If Trump wins in 2020 liberals will suffer a mass extinction event, hoards of them may throw themselves off a cliff.
Trump won’t even be around in 2020. He’s ready for a strait jacket now... and doesnt have any of his “ calming” influences left in the White House.

Best part is going to be Trumps victory in 2020 just to show the libtards how many people didn't believe their bullshit just like in 2016.

If Trump wins in 2020 liberals will suffer a mass extinction event, hoards of them may throw themselves off a cliff.
Only if Trump keeps ignoring Russian interference like he has.

Ahahaha Russia you people are unhinged.

Not us:

Redirect Notice
"Trump is now a president in transition, at times angry and increasingly isolated. He fumes in private that just about every time he looks up at a television screen, the cable news headlines are trumpeting yet another scandal. He voices frustration that son-in-law Jared Kushner has few on-air defenders. He revives old grudges. And he confides to friends that he is uncertain about whom to trust." ibid

The Trump disaster is the consequence of an individual comprehensively unfit to be president – someone devoid of political acumen, political grounding, and political experience.

Absent true political confidants and allies an experienced, competent politician would have cultivated over the years, Trump must rely on equally inexperienced and incompetent family members and sycophants – or unknown, untrusted political operatives and opportunists foisted on him by GOP party bosses desperately trying to salvage a failed Republican presidency.

Here it is:
If any of these things happened when Obama was president they would have sent him to Guantanamo Bay.
But with his lunatic in the White House, it’s now considered “ normal.”

So really.

This guy is fact challenged and proud of it.
Just like Trump.

So really.

LOL you are still a liar & total dick.

So really.

LOL you are still a liar & total dick.

You don't get it, you can't understand it, all you can do is lie about it. I understand, sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back