15 years ago today america was attacked by zero afghan zero iranian and zero iraqis

but usa attacked iraq and afghanistan

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani
all of them was wahabi salafi

911-September-11-Terrorist-Attack-19-Hijackers-Identified-Mostly-Saudi-Arabia-Citizens.jpg

It's simple man. THat's where Al Queada were -- in Afghanistan. Never should have stuck around for over a decade -- but hitting the Taliban for harboring Al Queda was totally justified.

And I might say -- if your little Iranian patrol boats keep playing "chicken" with the US fleet -- we might have to stop that as well.... Or your leadership cooperates with the N. Korean on nuclear weapons.

I'd worry more about those things frankly...... And if you need a definition of "playing chicken" --- I'll be glad to help.. :eusa_angel:
based on usa source.
al qaede came in afghanistan because of usa-russia(sovient ) cold war in afghanistan.
but bin laden came from what ?bin laden was suidi arabian prince
source and root is suidi arabia.
if you kill root.,....

Instead of attacking Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should have been attacked.
im happy for iraq war. because im iranian.i hate sadam more than any american. thank you very much . thank you to all american soldier . but root is very important . usa attacked iraq. usa attacked afghanistan. but what happened now ? what is result ? paris attack? belgium attack? san bernadino attack ?syria war?
maybe your leaders dont want hurt roots

Never should have helped your country out by removing Saddam. Iran/Iraq issues was a wrestling match we should not have been part of.

Our foreign policy has been a disaster since the end of kuwaiti war.. And only now are both the Rep/Dem parties starting to admit their REPETITIVE mistakes. I belong to a party that opposed Iraq, Somalia, Libya interventions. We were right 25 years ago..

And you are right ---- about us making things worse.

We we're attacked by Islamic terrorists, they have no nation we attack them where they are harbored
your leaders. both republican and democrat playing with you .
hillary is suidid arabia whore . like bush .
but i agree . i believe bush was very better than obama

The US and most of the rest of the free world's economies relied on Crude oil from Saudi Arabia when Bush was President. Within a few years, in spite of Obama's opposition, there is a good chance that the US will be able to stop importing Saudi crude.
It all depends on who gets elected in November. The Clinton's have been given huge sums of money, both for Bill's speeches and the Clinton Foundation from Saudi Arabia. I don't know if Trump is beholden to them, but seriously doubt it.

We we're attacked by Islamic terrorists, they have no nation we attack them where they are harbored

You were attacked predominantly by Saudi Arabians, there wasn't one Iranian or Iraqi in that crowd.

Afghanistan was sheltering and hosting Al-Qaeda, so of course Afghanistan was hit, but there was no reason whatsoever to invade Iraq.

The invasion of Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes ever, had Iraq not been invaded then probably the Western world wouldn't be facing the disaster it now is facing.

The blame is fully 100% with the Neo-Conservative psychopaths, tar and feathers is too good for them, may they burn in Hell.

Again I don't care, they were Islamic terrorists, we will hunt them down wherever they are. As for Iraq? All Saddam had to do was comply, he chose not to and the result was a boot up his ass and ultimately his death

No, the result was the murders and maiming of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including Americans and the financial ruin of the US.

All because HWBush wanted Iraq's oil and impotent little WBush wanted to please daddy.

What was in it for these two Senators that voted for the Iraq war?

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

It's simple man. THat's where Al Queada were -- in Afghanistan. Never should have stuck around for over a decade -- but hitting the Taliban for harboring Al Queda was totally justified.

And I might say -- if your little Iranian patrol boats keep playing "chicken" with the US fleet -- we might have to stop that as well.... Or your leadership cooperates with the N. Korean on nuclear weapons.

I'd worry more about those things frankly...... And if you need a definition of "playing chicken" --- I'll be glad to help.. :eusa_angel:
The lesson regarding real estate that we have learned is that these murdering desert rats will find any available real estate there is and occupy it.

A-stan and northern Pakistan and now Syria and Iraq have lots of available real estate unfortunately.

how isis did captured mosul(very big city ) in iraq easily ?
bacause of wahabism ideology. their people opened doors for isis .and ..... welcome them..

Which is why Saudi Arabia should be reduced to rubble.
iran and north korea are Scarecrow for suidi arabia and oil producer

Oh knock it off, Iran is up to it's eyeballs in terrorism, they just use proxies to carry it out
fox news propaganda again:rolleyes::p

bacause of wahabism ideology. their people opened doors for isis .and ..... welcome them..

Oh knock it off, Iran is up to it's eyeballs in terrorism, they just use proxies to carry it out

Didn't come from Fox..it came from someone far more in the know than you'll ever be

but usa attacked iraq and afghanistan

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani
all of them was wahabi salafi

911-September-11-Terrorist-Attack-19-Hijackers-Identified-Mostly-Saudi-Arabia-Citizens.jpg

based on usa source.
al qaede came in afghanistan because of usa-russia(sovient ) cold war in afghanistan.
but bin laden came from what ?bin laden was suidi arabian prince
source and root is suidi arabia.
if you kill root.,....

Instead of attacking Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should have been attacked.
im happy for iraq war. because im iranian.i hate sadam more than any american. thank you very much . thank you to all american soldier . but root is very important . usa attacked iraq. usa attacked afghanistan. but what happened now ? what is result ? paris attack? belgium attack? san bernadino attack ?syria war?
maybe your leaders dont want hurt roots

Never should have helped your country out by removing Saddam. Iran/Iraq issues was a wrestling match we should not have been part of.

Our foreign policy has been a disaster since the end of kuwaiti war.. And only now are both the Rep/Dem parties starting to admit their REPETITIVE mistakes. I belong to a party that opposed Iraq, Somalia, Libya interventions. We were right 25 years ago..

And you are right ---- about us making things worse.
maybe it wasnt mistake. maybe it was plan !!!!!
for example iran was very good for arab-israel war.
maybe your leaders like iran in middle east . good Nut for them .

Didn't come from Fox..it came from someone far more in the know than you'll ever be
based on iraq-usa war experience?:rolleyes:

Such as?

Fifteen years later we're still fucking around over there.

WWII, against two military superpowers, was over and done in four.

Such as?
Incessant roadside bombs utilized in Iraq and mortars fired onto civilian areas of Israel, etc., etc., etc...

We attack Afghanistan, and Iraq and impose harsh restrictions on Iran all because he don't want to attack our Mideastern ally who actually perpetrated the attack.

Forum List

Back