15 Year Old Sailor Girl Found Alive!!!!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
yeah, she's been spotted and contacted.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37621453/ns/us_news/

Searchers have contacted a 16-year-old Southern California girl feared lost at sea and found her alive and well in her disabled boat.

now this family will make more money off the media attention.

gawd, some people... and their children ... Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/06/10/brazil.sexual.abuse/index.html?hpt=T2

According to police, Pereira had sex with his daughter since she was 12 years old. Now 29, the daughter has seven children from her father.

"It is a crime. I know that it is a crime," Pereira told Record TV. "But she was committing the crime as well, wasn't she? Then, I had to do it."

"A farmer only does things because the other consents, because if the other doesn't consent, the person doesn't do (it)," he added.

Last edited:
I know there most be some very fustrated and honry Somali pirates right now.

gawd, some people... and their children ... Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

Well, I guess that raising your children to be self-sufficent, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong .... shall I go on? I see that this young lady exhibits all these qualities ....

I suppose that we should keep our children home and sit them in front of a computer so they will not put a strain on public resources.

Is that the answer?

Well, I guess that raising your children to be self-sufficent, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong .... shall I go on? I see that this young lady exhibits all these qualities ....

I suppose that we should keep our children home and sit them in front of a computer so they will not put a strain on public resources.

Is that the answer?

:lol: Did she save herself?

You fucking retard

Is that the answer?

yet one more loser wingnut building up a straw man argument and knocking it down?

I marvel at your ability to delude yourself as often as you do. that takes talent, and hard work and effort.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/120675-rescuers-are-2-days-away-from-teen-sailor-at-what-cost-8.html

I just love it when wingnuts win arguments with themselves. Must come from watching/listening to FOX programming.

Is that the answer?

You fucking retard

I bet her ipad saved her. Steve Jobs is a hero!!

Is that the answer?

You fucking retard

For real Dante, how stupid does a person have to be to proclaim this girl is a strong independent self sufficient person when she had to be rescued?

Just more proof that the average American is a fucking idiot.

Is that the answer?

There is nothing the progressives hate more than self-sufficient, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong people. We scare them.

Is that the answer?

There is nothing the progressives hate more than self-sufficient, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong people. We scare them.

I don't hate you for sure. But calling this CHILD self sufficient when she just had to have others rescue her is fucking retarded

Here, I looked it up for you

self-suf·fi·cient
   /ˈsɛlfsəˈfɪʃənt, ˌsɛlf-/ Show Spelled[self-suh-fish-uhnt, self-] Show IPA
–adjective
able to supply one's own or its own needs without external assistance: The nation grows enough grain to be self-sufficient.

nope, she doesn't qualify

maybe she qualifies as independent?

in·de·pend·ent
   /ˌɪndɪˈpɛndənt/ Show Spelled[in-di-pen-duhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself: an independent thinker.
not subject to another's authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free: an independent businessman.
not influenced by the thought or action of others: independent research.
not dependent; not depending or contingent upon something else for existence, operation, etc.
not relying on another or others for aid or support.
rejecting others' aid or support; refusing to be under obligation to others.
possessing a competency: to be financially independent.
sufficient to support a person without his having to work: an independent income.
executed or originating outside a given unit, agency, business, etc.; external: an independent inquiry.
working for oneself or for a small, privately owned business.
expressive of a spirit of independence; self-confident; unconstrained: a free and independent citizen.
free from party commitments in voting: the independent voter.
Mathematics . (of a quantity or function) not depending upon another for its value.
Grammar . capable of standing syntactically as a complete sentence: an independent clause. Compare dependent ( def. 4 ) , main1 ( def. 4 ) .
Logic .
a.
(of a set of propositions) having no one proposition deducible from the others.
b.
(of a proposition) belonging to such a set.
Statistics . statistically independent.
( initial capital letter ) Ecclesiastical . of or pertaining to the Independents.

Nope she don't qualify there either.

So, to whit, she's reliant, and dependent.. Excellent role model

You fucking retard

For real Dante, how stupid does a person have to be to proclaim this girl is a strong independent self sufficient person when she had to be rescued?

Just more proof that the average American is a fucking idiot.
The family is representative of something. Its creepy.

Is that the answer?

hey loser!

I wouldn't be surprised if her family were progressives. Not at all. :cuckoo:

Is that the answer?

hey loser!

I wouldn't be surprised if her family were progressives. Not at all. :cuckoo:

:lol: CG gonna start calling anyone that disagrees with her about anything a progressive , facts be damned. progressive is the new neocon, even if you don't understand the term, just throw it out there a bunch, eventually it will stick.

PS - Hey Dante , do you remember this gal. She was a strong self sufficient independent baby I guess. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_McClure

Last edited:

Is that the answer?

I don't hate you for sure. But calling this CHILD self sufficient when she just had to have others rescue her is fucking retarded

Here, I looked it up for you

self-suf·fi·cient
   /ˈsɛlfsəˈfɪʃənt, ˌsɛlf-/ Show Spelled[self-suh-fish-uhnt, self-] Show IPA
–adjective
able to supply one's own or its own needs without external assistance: The nation grows enough grain to be self-sufficient.

nope, she doesn't qualify

maybe she qualifies as independent?

in·de·pend·ent
   /ˌɪndɪˈpɛndənt/ Show Spelled[in-di-pen-duhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself: an independent thinker.
not subject to another's authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free: an independent businessman.
not influenced by the thought or action of others: independent research.
not dependent; not depending or contingent upon something else for existence, operation, etc.
not relying on another or others for aid or support.
rejecting others' aid or support; refusing to be under obligation to others.
possessing a competency: to be financially independent.
sufficient to support a person without his having to work: an independent income.
executed or originating outside a given unit, agency, business, etc.; external: an independent inquiry.
working for oneself or for a small, privately owned business.
expressive of a spirit of independence; self-confident; unconstrained: a free and independent citizen.
free from party commitments in voting: the independent voter.
Mathematics . (of a quantity or function) not depending upon another for its value.
Grammar . capable of standing syntactically as a complete sentence: an independent clause. Compare dependent ( def. 4 ) , main1 ( def. 4 ) .
Logic .
a.
(of a set of propositions) having no one proposition deducible from the others.
b.
(of a proposition) belonging to such a set.
Statistics . statistically independent.
( initial capital letter ) Ecclesiastical . of or pertaining to the Independents.

Nope she don't qualify there either.

So, to whit, she's reliant, and dependent.. Excellent role model

So keep kids locked in the house and don't teach them to be self reliant. So she had to be rescued... big deal.... she had the backbone to try.... We used to be a society that respected people who tried... I guess the progressives have knocked that out of some of us, but not all. That kid is exactly what I would want America's kids to be.... brave and a trier.... She failed but at least she tried.

Forum List

Back