15 Year Old Sailor Girl Found Alive!!!!

There will a made for TV movie within a year.

Perhaps ... but I thought they were going to make a movie about Jessica Watson from Australia.

See, the stupid parents should not be able to profit from this. Charge them with endangering the welfare of a minor, which they did, that can't be argued at all, and poof they can't profit from a crime.

What???? She's considered a national hero ... not a criminal. I guess Australians raise their kids by a different set of rules.

Also ... using your standards of endanging a child ... they should not be allowed to drive a car, ride a horse, race any type of vehicle, play football or any sport ... all of them endanger children. Oh, and if that child should break any records and someone wants to make a movie ... goodness sakes .... according to your standards they can't make a profit .... because they were putting their child in danger the whole time they were participating in whatever ........ seriously?

Goodnight all.

Last edited:
Also ... using your standards of endanging a child ... they should not be allowed to drive a car, ride a horse, race any type of vehicle, play football or any sport ... all of them endanger children. Oh, and if that child should break any records and someone wants to make a movie ... goodness sakes .... according to your standards they can't make a profit .... because they were putting their child in danger the whole time they were participating in whatever ........ seriously?

:lol: @ comparing attempting a feat that professional sailors declare is dangerous and foolhardy to driving a car or riding a horse. Do you even think before you type?

That's like comparing a child drinking a coke to a child drinking a beer. It's apples and submarines.

There will a made for TV movie within a year.

Perhaps ... but I thought they were going to make a movie about Jessica Watson from Australia.

See, the stupid parents should not be able to profit from this. Charge them with endangering the welfare of a minor, which they did, that can't be argued at all, and poof they can't profit from a crime.

MORON, you are to stupid to breed.

A former Marine calling me stupid is no insult. Especially one who can't bring anything more to the table than a silly jack off remark and then runs like a bitch.

A former Marine calling me stupid is no insult. Especially one who can't bring anything more to the table than a silly jack off remark and then runs like a bitch.

RETARD ALERT, retard alert. She and her family broke no laws but you keep claiming other wise. You keep claiming people in distress should have to pay for rescue and help. In some cases they do and in some cases they do not. Depends on what where and who does the rescuing. As for paying the Coast Guard, they pay taxes for that and the Coast Guard has its own set of rules, just like the Navy and every other service.

Your whining and bitching are, well, nothing more then you whining and bitching. Tell ya what dumb fuck, take it up with the Agencies that do the rescue. Maybe YOU can convince them. I won't hold my breath waiting for THAT to happen.

RETARD ALERT, retard alert. She and her family broke no laws but you keep claiming other wise. You keep claiming people in distress should have to pay for rescue and help. In some cases they do and in some cases they do not. Depends on what where and who does the rescuing. As for paying the Coast Guard, they pay taxes for that and the Coast Guard has its own set of rules, just like the Navy and every other service.

Your whining and bitching are, well, nothing more then you whining and bitching. Tell ya what dumb fuck, take it up with the Agencies that do the rescue. Maybe YOU can convince them. I won't hold my breath waiting for THAT to happen.

You're calling me a retard? You're the one one whining and bitching about people debating on a message board...:lol:

You're calling me a retard? You're the one one whining and bitching about people debating on a message board...:lol:

No dumb ass I am pointing out you are to stupid to breed because you will just lower the IQ of what ever children you may have.

No dumb ass I am pointing out you are to stupid to breed because you will just lower the IQ of what ever children you may have.

Says a Marine :lol:

You know what they say, once a Marine, always a dumbass.

gawd, some people... and their children ... Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

Well, I guess that raising your children to be self-sufficent, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong .... shall I go on? I see that this young lady exhibits all these qualities ....

I suppose that we should keep our children home and sit them in front of a computer so they will not put a strain on public resources.

Is that the answer?

There is nothing the progressives hate more than self-sufficient, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong people. We scare them.
This progressive/liberal admires her and her brother. Not something I would do or want my daughter to do, mind you....but I admire it.

Well, I guess that raising your children to be self-sufficent, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong .... shall I go on? I see that this young lady exhibits all these qualities ....

I suppose that we should keep our children home and sit them in front of a computer so they will not put a strain on public resources.

Is that the answer?

There is nothing the progressives hate more than self-sufficient, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong people. We scare them.
This progressive/liberal admires her and her brother. Not something I would do or want my daughter to do, mind you....but I admire it.

Awesome, you admire people who do selfish , stupid things which end up costing others millions of dollars.

You people make me sick..

No parent should allow their 16 year old to go to an all night party, let alone sail around the world by herself.

At 16, the parents are still responsible for her. At 18, she's on her own.

Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

Nor should they. How I raise my son is nobody's business. How other people raise their kids is not my business.

You are correct, unless and until you need that society to save your child from a stupid decision you make.

Let's say you decide your child doesn't need an education, and upon growing up that child can't even get the most mundane of jobs and so has to go on welfare to survive. Shouldn't society be allowed a mechanism to assure that your stupidity doesn't cost others money ? Oh yeah , it does.

Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

Nor should they. How I raise my son is nobody's business. How other people raise their kids is not my business.

You are missing the point. You cannot starve your kids, or beat them, and you cannot keep them from elementary education/schooling.

Stop misinterpreting what the adults were talking about. You are starting to sound like that psychotic Sgt guy

yeah, she's been spotted and contacted.

Round-the-world teen sailor alive, well - TODAY People

Searchers have contacted a 16-year-old Southern California girl feared lost at sea and found her alive and well in her disabled boat.
now this family will make more money off the media attention.

gawd, some people... and their children ... Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

Brazilian man accused of fathering seven children with daughter - CNN.com

According to police, Pereira had sex with his daughter since she was 12 years old. Now 29, the daughter has seven children from her father.

"It is a crime. I know that it is a crime," Pereira told Record TV. "But she was committing the crime as well, wasn't she? Then, I had to do it."

"A farmer only does things because the other consents, because if the other doesn't consent, the person doesn't do (it)," he added.

Does the fact that she is alive and well, and has enough food for a couple of weeks, prove that her parents were correct when they thought she could deal with the risks?

:lol: @ comparing attempting a feat that professional sailors declare is dangerous and foolhardy to driving a car or riding a horse. Do you even think before you type?

That's like comparing a child drinking a coke to a child drinking a beer. It's apples and submarines.

Yes, I do think before I type....which is why I have less posts than you I would imagine. I always have to go back and rewrite to take out the nastiness that first pops out ... because my mom raised me to respect other people, even when they are making asses of themselves.

The comparison I made is that parents allow their children to do things that are risky .... and some of them do well and then go on to be very famous for what they do....and do, often times, make a profit from the risk they took.

Allowing teenagers to ride bulls in rodeos is risky....and there are adults and emergency help surrounding them at all times .... but it is still letting the child do something "dangerous and foolhardy even for adults". So, you cannot just single out this child and her parents without taking into consideration there are millions of parents doing exactly the same thing on a day-to-day basis.

:lol: Did she save herself?

You fucking retard

Is she alive? In good health and spirits? Did she manage to turn on her emergency transponders? Did she keep her radio intact so she could respond to the plane that located her?

My answer to your question is yes, but now she needs some help with her boat.

Forum List

Back