15 Year Old Sailor Girl Found Alive!!!!

There is nothing the progressives hate more than self-sufficient, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong people. We scare them.
hey loser!

I wouldn't be surprised if her family were progressives. Not at all. :cuckoo:

:lol: CG gonna start calling anyone that disagrees with her about anything a progressive , facts be damned. progressive is the new neocon, even if you don't understand the term, just throw it out there a bunch, eventually it will stick.

PS - Hey Dante , do you remember this gal. She was a strong self sufficient independent baby I guess. :lol:

Jessica McClure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey asshole. I call morons morons. Fucking Moron.

There is nothing the progressives hate more than self-sufficient, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong people. We scare them.

I don't hate you for sure. But calling this CHILD self sufficient when she just had to have others rescue her is fucking retarded

Here, I looked it up for you

self-suf·fi·cient
   /ˈsɛlfsəˈfɪʃənt, ˌsɛlf-/ Show Spelled[self-suh-fish-uhnt, self-] Show IPA
–adjective
able to supply one's own or its own needs without external assistance: The nation grows enough grain to be self-sufficient.

nope, she doesn't qualify

maybe she qualifies as independent?

in·de·pend·ent
   /ˌɪndɪˈpɛndənt/ Show Spelled[in-di-pen-duhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself: an independent thinker.
not subject to another's authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free: an independent businessman.
not influenced by the thought or action of others: independent research.
not dependent; not depending or contingent upon something else for existence, operation, etc.
not relying on another or others for aid or support.
rejecting others' aid or support; refusing to be under obligation to others.
possessing a competency: to be financially independent.
sufficient to support a person without his having to work: an independent income.
executed or originating outside a given unit, agency, business, etc.; external: an independent inquiry.
working for oneself or for a small, privately owned business.
expressive of a spirit of independence; self-confident; unconstrained: a free and independent citizen.
free from party commitments in voting: the independent voter.
Mathematics . (of a quantity or function) not depending upon another for its value.
Grammar . capable of standing syntactically as a complete sentence: an independent clause. Compare dependent ( def. 4 ) , main1 ( def. 4 ) .
Logic .
a.
(of a set of propositions) having no one proposition deducible from the others.
b.
(of a proposition) belonging to such a set.
Statistics . statistically independent.
( initial capital letter ) Ecclesiastical . of or pertaining to the Independents.

Nope she don't qualify there either.

So, to whit, she's reliant, and dependent.. Excellent role model

So keep kids locked in the house and don't teach them to be self reliant. So she had to be rescued... big deal.... she had the backbone to try.... We used to be a society that respected people who tried... I guess the progressives have knocked that out of some of us, but not all. That kid is exactly what I would want America's kids to be.... brave and a trier.... She failed but at least she tried.

No my dear, this nation used to respect ADULTS that tried.

Oh and as long as we're talking about what our nation used to respect. We used to respect people who didn't suck up valuable resources out of nothing more than VANITY and PRIDE.

You want American kids to grow up thinking it's ok to do stupid things because someone else will always be there to save their asses? Odd, I was raised, and have raised my own son, to believe that you and you alone are responsible for yourself , so you better not do stupid tings that you might not be able to save yourself from.

You keep hollering about progressives , but as I read this thread it is YOU that seem to be the progressive.

yeah, she's been spotted and contacted.

Round-the-world teen sailor alive, well - U.S. news- msnbc.com

Searchers have contacted a 16-year-old Southern California girl feared lost at sea What's her age Dante, 15 or 16? Details just aren't that important are they?

now this family will make more money off the media attention.

gawd, some people... and their children ... Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

Brazilian man accused of fathering seven children with daughter - CNN.com

According to police, Pereira had sex with his daughter since she was 12 years old. Now 29, the daughter has seven children from her father.

"It is a crime. I know that it is a crime," Pereira told Record TV. "But she was committing the crime as well, wasn't she? Then, I had to do it."

"A farmer only does things because the other consents, because if the other doesn't consent, the person doesn't do (it)," he added.

I don't hate you for sure. But calling this CHILD self sufficient when she just had to have others rescue her is fucking retarded

Here, I looked it up for you

self-suf·fi·cient
   /ˈsɛlfsəˈfɪʃənt, ˌsɛlf-/ Show Spelled[self-suh-fish-uhnt, self-] Show IPA
–adjective
able to supply one's own or its own needs without external assistance: The nation grows enough grain to be self-sufficient.

nope, she doesn't qualify

maybe she qualifies as independent?

in·de·pend·ent
   /ˌɪndɪˈpɛndənt/ Show Spelled[in-di-pen-duhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself: an independent thinker.
not subject to another's authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free: an independent businessman.
not influenced by the thought or action of others: independent research.
not dependent; not depending or contingent upon something else for existence, operation, etc.
not relying on another or others for aid or support.
rejecting others' aid or support; refusing to be under obligation to others.
possessing a competency: to be financially independent.
sufficient to support a person without his having to work: an independent income.
executed or originating outside a given unit, agency, business, etc.; external: an independent inquiry.
working for oneself or for a small, privately owned business.
expressive of a spirit of independence; self-confident; unconstrained: a free and independent citizen.
free from party commitments in voting: the independent voter.
Mathematics . (of a quantity or function) not depending upon another for its value.
Grammar . capable of standing syntactically as a complete sentence: an independent clause. Compare dependent ( def. 4 ) , main1 ( def. 4 ) .
Logic .
a.
(of a set of propositions) having no one proposition deducible from the others.
b.
(of a proposition) belonging to such a set.
Statistics . statistically independent.
( initial capital letter ) Ecclesiastical . of or pertaining to the Independents.

Nope she don't qualify there either.

So, to whit, she's reliant, and dependent.. Excellent role model

So keep kids locked in the house and don't teach them to be self reliant. So she had to be rescued... big deal.... she had the backbone to try.... We used to be a society that respected people who tried... I guess the progressives have knocked that out of some of us, but not all. That kid is exactly what I would want America's kids to be.... brave and a trier.... She failed but at least she tried.

No my dear, this nation used to respect ADULTS that tried.

Oh and as long as we're talking about what our nation used to respect. We used to respect people who didn't suck up valuable resources out of nothing more than VANITY and PRIDE.

You want American kids to grow up thinking it's ok to do stupid things because someone else will always be there to save their asses? Odd, I was raised, and have raised my own son, to believe that you and you alone are responsible for yourself , so you better not do stupid tings that you might not be able to save yourself from.

You keep hollering about progressives , but as I read this thread it is YOU that seem to be the progressive.

I suggest you learn what the term 'progressive' means, my dear. That way, you won't look constantly look like a total fucking moron.

gawd, some people... and their children ... Let Freedom Ring! Society Has No Say in How People Raise Their children!!!

Well, I guess that raising your children to be self-sufficent, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong .... shall I go on? I see that this young lady exhibits all these qualities ....

I suppose that we should keep our children home and sit them in front of a computer so they will not put a strain on public resources.

Is that the answer?

:lol: Did she save herself?

You fucking retard

Wow ... name calling so soon ... we barely know each other. I think you've been hanging out with the kids around here too long ... you've picked up some of their childish behavior and verbage.

Well, I guess that raising your children to be self-sufficent, brave, resourceful, independent, educated, healthy, strong .... shall I go on? I see that this young lady exhibits all these qualities ....

I suppose that we should keep our children home and sit them in front of a computer so they will not put a strain on public resources.

Is that the answer?

You fucking retard

Wow ... name calling so soon ... we barely know each other. I think you've been hanging out with the kids around here too long ... you've picked up some of their childish behavior and verbage.

I think you're right, my apologies. But the fact remains, this girl was neither self sufficient or independent here.

it is better to try and fail than to not try at all...too bad the parents just dont park her in front of the computer....

yall are such asses....the young lady has achieved something neither of you will ever know...she has been stranded and disabled ....i sure her fear was strong but her abilities were stronger...

what little men you are...too belittle her for trying.

You fucking retard

I think you're right, my apologies. But the fact remains, this girl was neither self sufficient or independent here.

and not really too progressive either, without the mast.

her parents refused to talk to the media till they knew the fate of their daughter.....

i hardly think the parents are interested in media attention but rant on fool

yeah, she's been spotted and contacted.

Round-the-world teen sailor alive, well - U.S. news- msnbc.com

Searchers have contacted a 16-year-old Southern California girl feared lost at sea and found her alive and well in her disabled boat.

now this family will make more money off the media attention.

Brazilian man accused of fathering seven children with daughter - CNN.com

According to police, Pereira had sex with his daughter since she was 12 years old. Now 29, the daughter has seven children from her father.

"It is a crime. I know that it is a crime," Pereira told Record TV. "But she was committing the crime as well, wasn't she? Then, I had to do it."

"A farmer only does things because the other consents, because if the other doesn't consent, the person doesn't do (it)," he added.

Good, then they'll have the bucks to pay for her rescue.

it is better to try and fail than to not try at all...too bad the parents just dont park her in front of the computer....

yall are such asses....the young lady has achieved something neither of you will ever know...she has been stranded and disabled ....i sure her fear was strong but her abilities were stronger...

what little men you are...too belittle her for trying.

She's a CHILD who attempted something of no consequence and ended up costing several governments several hundreds of thousands of dollars and wasted man hours saving her from her own stupidity. How is that noble at all?

You dorks act like she tried to cure cancer and ended up with failing but, at least she tried. :lol:

Now , please attempt to explain to me why I , as a US taxpayer, should be liable for the rescue bill of this "strong self sufficient independent woman" who was doing something STUPID.

I notice that it's almost completely women defending her, which is indicative of this being about a WOMAN , even though she's really a child, as opposed to it being about her actions.

By the way, I'm curious as to why you presume I've never been stranded and or disabled?

Last edited:
Are we charging the shipping company that owns the ships that get captured by pirates for the cost of our military stepping in and saving them? Seems to me that the owners and captains of those ships are fully aware of the risks they are taking .... why should we step in when they can't save themselves?

Are we charging the shipping company that owns the ships that get captured by pirates for the cost of our military stepping in and saving them? Seems to me that the owners and captains of those ships are fully aware of the risks they are taking .... why should we step in when they can't save themselves?

We certainly should be charging them. No wonder our country is broke.......

And they put the price of goods up and we pay for it.

Our country is broke because our government are incompetent and corrupt. We know they are and we keep electing them anyway. Our country is broke because Americans are too fucking greedy and run up massive debts that they can't pay back. Our country is broke because our government forced banks to give mortgages to people who shouldn't have been able to get a mortgage. Our country is broke because we allowed it to happen.

her parents refused to talk to the media till they knew the fate of their daughter.....

They are either:

Gonna sell the story.

Or

Were too stressed with having a missing daughter and didn't want the media intruding.

And they put the price of goods up and we pay for it.

Our country is broke because our government are incompetent and corrupt. We know they are and we keep electing them anyway. Our country is broke because Americans are too fucking greedy and run up massive debts that they can't pay back. Our country is broke because our government forced banks to give mortgages to people who shouldn't have been able to get a mortgage. Our country is broke because we allowed it to happen.

Hey, I'm buying what you're selling here. Now would you argue that expecting a big giant rescue operation from the USG when you have a mishap in an inherently dangerous adventure is probably being greedy and selfish? Would your further agree that saying well the USG is corrupt and broke anyway, so I might as well get mine isn't going to solve ANYTHING?

They are either:

Gonna sell the story.

Or

Were too stressed with having a missing daughter and didn't want the media intruding.

There will a made for TV movie within a year.

Perhaps ... but I thought they were going to make a movie about Jessica Watson from Australia.

They are either:

Gonna sell the story.

Or

There will a made for TV movie within a year.

Perhaps ... but I thought they were going to make a movie about Jessica Watson from Australia.

See, the stupid parents should not be able to profit from this. Charge them with endangering the welfare of a minor, which they did, that can't be argued at all, and poof they can't profit from a crime.

Forum List

Back