14 y.o. White Boy Beaten By Blacks For Listening To Rap Music

Hello dvinman, I see you've posted a new thread intending to increase friction between white and black Americans. I wonder, why so few posts? I suspect you've recently been banned from another MB. But, that aside, you've come to the right place, this MB has many members who prejudge and hate others because of the color of their skin, their religious and political beliefs or where they live.
They deny they are biased, prejudiced or racists as I'm sure you will too. Be advised, those who hold such beliefs are not too bright, or row with one oar in the water, or both; thinking, rational & sane readers see through their denial to their core and see the real you, a sad loser steeped in ignorance and fueled by hate.
The above post could just as easily be changed to:

Hello Mr. President. I see you've accused an innocent WHITE cop over a BLACK Professor and fellow brutha', intending to increase friction between white and black americans. I wonder why you do this?, seeing as though you had no facts. I suspect you've recently sat in the pews of a racist church. But that aside, you were sitting in the right place, that church has many members who prejudge and hate others because of the color of their skin, their religious and political beliefs.
They deny they are biased, prejudiced, or racists as i'm sure you will too. Be advised, those whom hold such beliefs are not too bright, and make lousy presidents. Thinking, rational & sane americans see through their denials to their core and see the real you, a sad loser steeped in ignorance and fueled by hate.

Last edited:
JULY 28--Declaring that white people "shouldn't be listening to rap music," a 14-year-old Florida boy allegedly assaulted a man Monday night in what police say was a racially-motivated attack. The teenager was arrested after he allegedly struck the 22-year-old victim, who is white, in the face. According to a Palm Bay Police Department report, a copy of which you'll find below, the victim was on a sidewalk listening to rap music when he was confronted by the boy and other teenagers.

The suspect told the man to turn off his music, adding that he was "white and he shouldn't be listening to rap music." When the victim replied that he "could listen to whatever he wants," the suspect "repeatedly" punched him in the face. Though "other black juvenile males and females...attempted to get involved in the dispute," the victim fled "before any further battery could occur." The man sustained a swollen left eye during the assault, cops reported. The teen attacker gave a fake name when initially approached by cops, but was later identified by his mother.

The boy was arrested and booked into Brevard County's juvenile detention facility for misdemeanor battery and giving cops a false name. However, if the incident is determined to be racially motivated, the battery charge could be elevated to a felony via a so-called hate-crime enhancement.

Hate Crime Over Rap Music? - July 28, 2010

Makes me wonder about your motivation for posting this when you can't even take enough care to get the 'Title:' line right! In such a hurry to get a "reverse racism" story out, everything flies out of your mind?!?!

That goes to show you what violent animals they are even at 14 y.o. :lol:

Not a big fan of a LOT of rap but it's a valid music style with some gems among the rough.

The Chronic album is a classic. Who didn't like Bon Thugs n Harmony when they first came out? Ice-T's Colors, Ice Cube, 2 Short - Shorty the pimp, Snoop, How many of you DON'T know the words to "Me So Horny" by the 2 live crew? The WU TANG CLAN? Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)?

I bet this thread makes the band Anthrax Metal Thrashing Mad.

Hello dvinman, I see you've posted a new thread intending to increase friction between white and black Americans. I wonder, why so few posts? I suspect you've recently been banned from another MB. But, that aside, you've come to the right place, this MB has many members who prejudge and hate others because of the color of their skin, their religious and political beliefs or where they live.
They deny they are biased, prejudiced or racists as I'm sure you will too. Be advised, those who hold such beliefs are not too bright, or row with one oar in the water, or both; thinking, rational & sane readers see through their denial to their core and see the real you, a sad loser steeped in ignorance and fueled by hate.

antiwhitethatecrimes.jpg

Considering most of what i know of rap, its all about violence, i am not surprised at all.

Sad to say, in my experience this whole incident is nothing new.

Makes me wonder about your motivation for posting this when you can't even take enough care to get the 'Title:' line right! In such a hurry to get a "reverse racism" story out, everything flies out of your mind?!?!

what part of the title was incorrect?

The thread title reads: 14 y.o. White Boy Beaten By Blacks For Listening To Rap Music

The story indicates that the victim was a 22 year old white man and the assailant was a 14 year old black youth. There was, according to the story, only one assailant thus making the use of the plural "blacks" misleading.

Obviously none of you idiots can read.

"other black juvenile males and females...attempted to get involved in the dispute,"

Considering most of what i know of rap, its all about violence, i am not surprised at all.

Sad to say, in my experience this whole incident is nothing new.

heavy metal lyrics are usually violent. Does that mean that anyone listening to it becomes violent or, by default, that violence is the product of the music they listen to?

Jesus fucking christ, people, didn't you learn anything when Judas Priest found itself in court?

What is "reverse racism?"

what part of the title was incorrect?

The thread title reads: 14 y.o. White Boy Beaten By Blacks For Listening To Rap Music

The story indicates that the victim was a 22 year old white man and the assailant was a 14 year old black youth. There was, according to the story, only one assailant thus making the use of the plural "blacks" misleading.

Obviously none of you idiots can read.

"other black juvenile males and females...attempted to get involved in the dispute,"

I read just fine, I have a grasp on comprehension as well, "attempted to get involved" seems pretty clear.

You want to know what hilarious about this story..the 22 yo white BOY is most likely a self hating white liberal whigger that just got his ass shocked back to reality! The question is, was the beating a wake up call. This should happen more often! You blacks have my blessing!

JULY 28--Declaring that white people "shouldn't be listening to rap music," a 14-year-old Florida boy allegedly assaulted a man Monday night in what police say was a racially-motivated attack. The teenager was arrested after he allegedly struck the 22-year-old victim, who is white, in the face. According to a Palm Bay Police Department report, a copy of which you'll find below, the victim was on a sidewalk listening to rap music when he was confronted by the boy and other teenagers.

The suspect told the man to turn off his music, adding that he was "white and he shouldn't be listening to rap music." When the victim replied that he "could listen to whatever he wants," the suspect "repeatedly" punched him in the face. Though "other black juvenile males and females...attempted to get involved in the dispute," the victim fled "before any further battery could occur." The man sustained a swollen left eye during the assault, cops reported. The teen attacker gave a fake name when initially approached by cops, but was later identified by his mother.

The boy was arrested and booked into Brevard County's juvenile detention facility for misdemeanor battery and giving cops a false name. However, if the incident is determined to be racially motivated, the battery charge could be elevated to a felony via a so-called hate-crime enhancement.

Hate Crime Over Rap Music? - July 28, 2010

LOOK PEOPLE...HERE IS WHAT WE CALL A HYPOCRITE THAT NEVER MAKES A TYPO! WHAT AN ASSHOLE, EH? :clap2:

Hello dvinman, I see you've posted a new thread intending to increase friction between white and black Americans. I wonder, why so few posts?.

Because just maybe I'm not a loser like you that has nothing better to do then live in a message board without a job or living at home with mommy and daddy!

You want to know what hilarious about this story..the 22 yo white BOY is most likely a self hating white liberal whigger that just got his ass shocked back to reality! The question is, was the beating a wake up call. This should happen more often! You blacks have my blessing!

take your toothless ass back south, deulin banjo.

Now white BOYS like you better make sure when your listening to your crap music, I mean rap music, in your closet from now on or you just may get a beat down like your BOY in the news! (tee-hee)

Last edited:

Now white BOYS like you better make sure when your listening to your crap music, I mean rap music, your in the closet from now on or you just may get a beat down like your BOY in the news! (tee-hee)

Don't worry, redneck, we WILL be in the closet doing all sorts of nasty things to your daughters while you are at the monster truck show. Your grand kids will know who Master P is, of that you can be sure.

If it was racial, it should be handled appropriately.

That aside, what was a 22 year old man doing listening to rap music on the side walk using a music system that other people could hear.

I thought boom boxes were so 1990.....

Now white BOYS like you better make sure when your listening to your crap music, I mean rap music, your in the closet from now on or you just may get a beat down like your BOY in the news! (tee-hee)

Don't worry, redneck, we WILL be in the closet doing all sorts of nasty things to your daughters while you are at the monster truck show. Your grand kids will know who Master P is, of that you can be sure.

Sorry, no daughter, but your mother or sister will do. And your kind can keep Master PP as your master and we'll just call it a Reparation offering, eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back