14 y.o. White Boy Beaten By Blacks For Listening To Rap Music

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
JULY 28--Declaring that white people "shouldn't be listening to rap music," a 14-year-old Florida boy allegedly assaulted a man Monday night in what police say was a racially-motivated attack. The teenager was arrested after he allegedly struck the 22-year-old victim, who is white, in the face. According to a Palm Bay Police Department report, a copy of which you'll find below, the victim was on a sidewalk listening to rap music when he was confronted by the boy and other teenagers.

The suspect told the man to turn off his music, adding that he was "white and he shouldn't be listening to rap music." When the victim replied that he "could listen to whatever he wants," the suspect "repeatedly" punched him in the face. Though "other black juvenile males and females...attempted to get involved in the dispute," the victim fled "before any further battery could occur." The man sustained a swollen left eye during the assault, cops reported. The teen attacker gave a fake name when initially approached by cops, but was later identified by his mother.

The boy was arrested and booked into Brevard County's juvenile detention facility for misdemeanor battery and giving cops a false name. However, if the incident is determined to be racially motivated, the battery charge could be elevated to a felony via a so-called hate-crime enhancement.

Hate Crime Over Rap Music? - July 28, 2010

Last edited:
black people can kill whites all day long it will never be a hate crime.

JULY 28--Declaring that white people "shouldn't be listening to rap music," a 14-year-old Florida boy allegedly assaulted a man Monday night in what police say was a racially-motivated attack. The teenager was arrested after he allegedly struck the 22-year-old victim, who is white, in the face. According to a Palm Bay Police Department report, a copy of which you'll find below, the victim was on a sidewalk listening to rap music when he was confronted by the boy and other teenagers.

The suspect told the man to turn off his music, adding that he was "white and he shouldn't be listening to rap music." When the victim replied that he "could listen to whatever he wants," the suspect "repeatedly" punched him in the face. Though "other black juvenile males and females...attempted to get involved in the dispute," the victim fled "before any further battery could occur." The man sustained a swollen left eye during the assault, cops reported. The teen attacker gave a fake name when initially approached by cops, but was later identified by his mother.

The boy was arrested and booked into Brevard County's juvenile detention facility for misdemeanor battery and giving cops a false name. However, if the incident is determined to be racially motivated, the battery charge could be elevated to a felony via a so-called hate-crime enhancement.

Makes me wonder about your motivation for posting this when you can't even take enough care to get the 'Title:' line right! In such a hurry to get a "reverse racism" story out, everything flies out of your mind?!?!

The victim lives in the state of Fla. he needs to procure himself a CWP and arm himself. He can legally shoot someone who attacks him in this fashion. Then you'd have a hate crime.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Makes me wonder about your motivation for posting this when you can't even take enough care to get the 'Title:' line right! In such a hurry to get a "reverse racism" story out, everything flies out of your mind?!?!

what part of the title was incorrect?

The victim lives in the state of Fla. he needs to procure himself a CWP and arm himself. He can legally shoot someone who attacks him in this fashion. Then you'd have a hate crime.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He's 14. He needs to procure a father. I'm sure he had the requisite baggy pants and ass backardz baseball cap to go wid duh "music"

He's 14. He needs to procure a father. I'm sure he had the requisite baggy pants and ass backardz baseball cap to go wid duh "music"

can't read douchefucker?? he's 22.

Hello dvinman, I see you've posted a new thread intending to increase friction between white and black Americans. I wonder, why so few posts? I suspect you've recently been banned from another MB. But, that aside, you've come to the right place, this MB has many members who prejudge and hate others because of the color of their skin, their religious and political beliefs or where they live.
They deny they are biased, prejudiced or racists as I'm sure you will too. Be advised, those who hold such beliefs are not too bright, or row with one oar in the water, or both; thinking, rational & sane readers see through their denial to their core and see the real you, a sad loser steeped in ignorance and fueled by hate.

Last edited:

LOL!!! You picked that up, but are asking what's wrong with the title of the thread. Get your head out of your prejudices!

Not according to the title, but in that case it's too bad they didn't kill the dumb fuck.

LOL!!! You picked that up, but are asking what's wrong with the title of the thread. Get your head out of your prejudices!

my prejudices? I'm not the one who sucker punched a dude cause he was listening to rap music now am I? no, the motherfucking black teens did that.

I'm sorry the 22yr old man ran from the 14yr old, somebody confiscated this dude's man card.

my prejudices? I'm not the one who sucker punched a dude cause he was listening to rap music now am I? no, the motherfucking black teens did that.

No, you're just the type that jumps on a story with a racial angle. Sort of a white Al Sharpton!

The teen attacker gave a fake name when initially approached by cops, but was later identified by his mother. The boy was arrested and booked into Brevard County's juvenile detention facility for misdemeanor battery and giving cops a false name. However, if the incident is determined to be racially motivated, the battery charge could be elevated to a felony via a so-called hate-crime enhancement.

he'll end up in the state penitentiary which is where he belongs, hate crimes have no place in our society.

The thread title reads: 14 y.o. White Boy Beaten By Blacks For Listening To Rap Music

The story indicates that the victim was a 22 year old white man and the assailant was a 14 year old black youth. There was, according to the story, only one assailant thus making the use of the plural "blacks" misleading.

No, you're just the type that jumps on a story with a racial angle. Sort of a white Al Sharpton!

lessseeee here,, black gang hits white man for listening to "rap" music,, and race is not involved?.. got it! do you have a bridge to sell too?

Oh, but the title is 100% right! As far as my motivation, you should question the media on their motivation since I did not write the story, I only posted and I see it affected your over sensitive personality which I give two shits about the way feel.

The thread title reads: 14 y.o. White Boy Beaten By Blacks For Listening To Rap Music

The story indicates that the victim was a 22 year old white man and the assailant was a 14 year old black youth. There was, according to the story, only one assailant thus making the use of the plural "blacks" misleading.

I knew that when I asked the question. see? :eusa_shhh: the naysayers don't want us to focus on "race" see cause the black dudes beat the shit out of the white dude for listening to "rap" music.

Hello dvinman, I see you've posted a new thread intending to increase friction between white and black Americans. I wonder, why so few posts? I suspect you've recently been banned from another MB. But, that aside, you've come to the right place, this MB has many members who prejudge and hate others because of the color of their skin, their religious and political beliefs or where they live.
They deny they are biased, prejudiced or racists as I'm sure you will too. Be advised, those who hold such beliefs are not too bright, or row with one oar in the water, or both; thinking, rational & sane readers see through their denial to their core and see the real you, a sad loser steeped in ignorance and fueled by hate.

"I see you've posted a new thread intending to increase friction between white and black Americans" Maybe you should take that up with the NAACP

Also, how does one being a racist affect your life? What business it it of yours if one is a racist?

happy now, bitch!

Forum List

Back