13% of Israel's GDP have been allocated to weapon-development projects last year

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Turkey’s Undersecretariat for the Defense Industry has disclosed a new five-year strategic plan, which finalizes completion dates for key projects including Turkish-made tanks, aircraft, satellites, destroyers, and helicopters, in a bid to lift the country’s defense industry into a higher league.

(...)

More than 280 projects have been carried out since 2011, according to the new 2012-2016 strategic plan.
The total value of the contracts the undersecretariat signed last year was about $27.3 billion.

BUSINESS - Timetable unveiled for Turkey's defense boost

Turkey’s Undersecretariat for the Defense Industry has disclosed a new five-year strategic plan, which finalizes completion dates for key projects including Turkish-made tanks, aircraft, satellites, destroyers, and helicopters, in a bid to lift the country’s defense industry into a higher league.

(...)

More than 280 projects have been carried out since 2011, according to the new 2012-2016 strategic plan.
The total value of the contracts the undersecretariat signed last year was about $27.3 billion.

Soo Turkey has penis envy with Israel?

Israel has big guns and Turkey has pee shooters?

Ima gunna file this under

:gives:

(...)

:lol:

I could also have said: 2.5% of Turkey's GDP allocated to weapon-development projects in 2011. But that doesn't sound as nice as the heading I used here.
Also it's good to see to put it in regional comparison.

No, we don't envy having to suck US Congress dick for our national security.
It is always better to stand on own feet, that's also why funds are being allocated to areas where Turkey is dependent on imports from abroad.

In war-time, our industry will replace equipment lost on battlefield as no other can in this region.

OOOHHHHH

This is a hate the Jews rant.

carry on

Who called you into this thread?
I didn't.

:lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::eusa_drool:

Have you ever called anyone into a thread?

You said, that there's Israeli penis envy by Turks.
I told you in response, that we don't like sucking American cock for out national security.

Or do you deny, that companies like Boeing are instructed and financed by US government to help Israel built missile shield for example?

Operation Nickel Grass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, what's your problem?
I could also have said: Twice of Armenia's GDP allocated to weapon-development projects in 2011 in Turkey.

Who called you into this thread?
I didn't.

You said, that there's Israeli penis envy by Turks.
I told you in response, that we don't like sucking American cock for out national security.

Or do you deny, that companies like Boeing are instructed and financed by US government to help Israel built missile shield for example?

Operation Nickel Grass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, what's your problem?
I could also have said: Twice of Armenia's GDP allocated to weapon-development projects in 2011 in Turkey.

:bsflag:

ekrem calls goats into the barn to fuck them.:badgrin::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA]Kelis - Milkshake - YouTube[/ame]

437sabinal091705.jpg

ekrem has a boner.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back