13% of Israel's GDP have been allocated to weapon-development projects last year

This goat is coming by looking for his daughters ekrem, you have some explaining to do.

mountain-goat_635_600x450.jpg

This goat is coming by looking for his daughters ekrem, you have some explaining to do.

mountain-goat_635_600x450.jpg

Date night with a goat, a tradition in islime

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

I can ignore High-Gravity, but if he comes stalking me, I'll tell our friend from the jungle, what he needs to hear.

If more muslimes ignored the infidel, the world would be a much safer place. But, nooooo allahu akbar

I can ignore High-Gravity, but if he comes stalking me, I'll tell our friend from the jungle, what he needs to hear.

If more muslimes ignored the infidel, the world would be a much safer place. But, nooooo allahu akbar

Told you, ekrem logged off to beat it to the pics of goats I posted, than he'll come back here all angry at me, ungrateful motherfucker.:badgrin:

Told you, ekrem logged off to beat it to the pics of goats I posted, than he'll come back here all angry at me, ungrateful motherfucker.:badgrin:

Well, even goats need love :woohoo:

Forum List

Back