13 House Republicans who need to be ousted

I dont mind my tax dollars going for actual upgrades to bridges and interstates. That's not what will happen with this though. 75 percent pork. 5 percent actual. I think you know this. I'm surprised that you would support junk like this.

I think you have been asked to back up your statement and you have been unable to. I understand that bills like this always produce pork but I don't have to post hyperbole to make that point.

So you disagree with....

$22 billion per year for 5 years for roads, bridges and major infrastructure projects.

And $8 billion per year for 5 years for bridge repair, replacement and rehabilitation

And $13 billion per year for 5 years in passenger and freight rail

And $13 billion per year for 5 years to rebuild the electric grid

And $11 billion per year for 5 years to upgrade water infrastructure

And Another $10 billion per year for 5 years would go toward making the water system more resilient -- protecting it from drought, floods and cyberattacks

55 billion per year for 5 years for all of that. And you are against it all.

Are you like 99 and about to die so you do not give a fuck at all about roads and such?
Over 200 billion dollars a year for five years for roads, bridges and major infrastructure projects would be what the costs should be at that price. Ease of egress for us all. And this includes all of the corruption and inept PC, Feminist, Diversity, minority contractors included with the corrupted contractors of all backgrounds. We could make those things hardened for near every thing.

No worries, Dementia Joe has promised these boondoggles won't cost taxpayers anything....and these dumb fcks brought it
Conservatives are in no position to whine and lie about the debt:

“One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.”

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Why are we paying to lay the lines for private for profit companies??? And WHY do prisoners need high speed internet?

I do not know the specifics with the lines but high speed internet will be great for prisons. Those under arrest can be gave hearings while still at the prison and not have to be drove back and forth to the court house. It wll save a lot of money and man hours.

Back it up? Go look at all of the past stimulus infrastructure bills. The pork is all there for everyone to see. Its no big mystery.

I didn't argue there would be no pork did I? I said your claims are hyperbole as you can't even back them up.

Why do you keep spreading the LIE?

It is $1.2 Trillion of traditional infrastructure that will bring high paying JOBS with it
Lol, at the tax payers expense. Obama's huge infrastructure bill. We got road signs that told you the name of the road you were approaching. I'm sure Biden's won't be any better.

So 2 MORONS in this thread found a way to verbal vomit their TDS into this thread.

Honestly surprised it isn't more.
How long before the orange clown issues a statement of rage over an infrastructure bill that he was too fucking lazy to do even though he promised one?

A Trump hissy fit will be released soon.

• Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska
  • Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
  • Rep. Andrew Garbarino of New York
  • Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
  • Rep. John Katko of New York
  • Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
  • Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
  • Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
  • Rep. Tom Reed of New York
  • Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
  • Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
  • Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
  • Rep. Don Young of Alaska
This so called infrastructure bill has very little infrastructure in it and the above morons voted for it anyway.
The ones intending to run again need to be primaried

OK Let’s do this then

The Districts of Republicans who voted for Infrastructure get funding for projects

Those Republicans who voted against it obviously dont need it.
Let them explain to their constituents why they got no funding

This would fall right in line with the statement made earlier. If it benefits the country but also benefits Biden you are against it.

Whatever.
Needless to say, if the exact, same legislation were passed by a Republican-controlled Congress under a Republican president, conservatives would be all for it.

Such is the reprehensible, blind partisan right.

I would rather see my tax dollars spent on much needed infrastructure projects than on tax cuts for Billionaires
Under the great Trump if you paid taxes, you got a tax cut. Boy I miss the days when you were free to decide what you do to your body. Could afford to go to the store, and could afford to fill my truck up. Gas and energy to heat your home going up a another 45%. Let's go Brandon.

Forum List

Back