I am both eager and hesitant to watch the film. I wonder how realistically they will portray the events, warnings, errors, mistakes, details 'WE' (a specific 'some of us') know to be fact know. I am apprehensive knowing how politically biased Hollywood is if they will show a true 'documentary' format or gloss over / ignore facts to protect Liberals / Hillary and Obama while 'spicing it up' to make it more 'Hollywood glitz, glamour, and B$'...

There is no way anyone can accurately tell this story without exposing how Hillary, Obama, and his administration F*ed this whole thing up from the word 'Go' and got 4 Americans needlessly killed while running guns to terrorists from Benghazi.

I am sure it will pull on the heart-strings and that it will be action-packed, but I am curtailing my expectations until I see it. No way the entire truth comes out on the screen, because this administration and Hillary would be F*ed.

If they show Obama in the War Room or actively engaged during the 13 hours I will get up and walk out, as we KNOW that was not the case. I predict we will not see the HW and State Department altering the CIA's initial report 13 times to strip all references to 'terrorism' out of it, them formulating the 'video' lie, Hillary telling the foreign PM that she KNEW it was a terrorist attack in which the video played NO part...

If they show what really happened, the ex-SEALS fighting they will see 3 men trying to protect American lives, trying to hold out until help arrived, one on the roof lazing mortar targets so that an AC-130 Gun ship or an armed Drone he EXPECTED to be there / show up could take out the hostile targets...fighting, waiting for help that would NEVER come. (No man left behind, right Barry / Hillary?!)

Hopefully ENOUGH of the truth will come out to matter.

I wonder if she regrets the "what difference at this point does it make" ?

She doesn't remember saying it.

Sadly you may very well be correct

It is sad, PTSD from being in sniper fire. Sad. She obviously doesn't remember the details of that scary incident.
12439258_1015972638445847_1471106323898298693_n.jpg

Once again in Mrs. Clinton's defense. What she gave permission for Bill to do was to get "ahead," not what he actually asked to get.

I am both eager and hesitant to watch the film. I wonder how realistically they will portray the events, warnings, errors, mistakes, details 'WE' (a specific 'some of us') know to be fact know. I am apprehensive knowing how politically biased Hollywood is if they will show a true 'documentary' format or gloss over / ignore facts to protect Liberals / Hillary and Obama while 'spicing it up' to make it more 'Hollywood glitz, glamour, and B$'...

There is no way anyone can accurately tell this story without exposing how Hillary, Obama, and his administration F*ed this whole thing up from the word 'Go' and got 4 Americans needlessly killed while running guns to terrorists from Benghazi.

I am sure it will pull on the heart-strings and that it will be action-packed, but I am curtailing my expectations until I see it. No way the entire truth comes out on the screen, because this administration and Hillary would be F*ed.

If they show Obama in the War Room or actively engaged during the 13 hours I will get up and walk out, as we KNOW that was not the case. I predict we will not see the HW and State Department altering the CIA's initial report 13 times to strip all references to 'terrorism' out of it, them formulating the 'video' lie, Hillary telling the foreign PM that she KNEW it was a terrorist attack in which the video played NO part...

If they show what really happened, the ex-SEALS fighting they will see 3 men trying to protect American lives, trying to hold out until help arrived, one on the roof lazing mortar targets so that an AC-130 Gun ship or an armed Drone he EXPECTED to be there / show up could take out the hostile targets...fighting, waiting for help that would NEVER come. (No man left behind, right Barry / Hillary?!)

As much as I would like this to destroy Mrs. Clinton, as were the 4 lives at Benghazi, we all should be careful in what we call truth. I certainly think they screwed up royally but do I know the facts? I don't think so. What I believe is that there was serious gun running being done at Benghazi and the compounds were being used as CIA "prisons." No one in their right mind could think that the coordinated attacks were because of a movie, no one.

Since then, I believe, the WH, State Department and the Congress are all complicit in keeping the truth from the world. I believe they think it is for national security reasons, or they don't want to face war crimes.

All I am saying is we need to be careful in what we believe to be facts when everyone appears to be not telling the truth.

one of the victims fathers challenged hillary to take a polygraph.

Father Of Benghazi Victim Challenges Hillary To Lie Detector Test [VIDEO]

‘We were left behind’: The Benghazi soldiers tell all
By Reed Tucker

January 9, 2016 | 3:29pm

The first shots exploded around 9:40 p.m.

Modal Trigger
dfgfd_.jpg

On Sept. 11, 2012, a group of local fighters, AK-47s in hand, burst through the fortified front gate of a US outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

One very long night later, the diplomatic compound was engulfed in flames and a covert CIA base a mile away lay in ruins, partially reduced to rubble by mortar fire. Four Americans were dead, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens and two CIA members.

she can't be president.
CYU-q9sUEAASJ2g.jpg

A polygraph would be a great idea. Wish a talking head would ask her if she would do it.

i wish for that too. but the media political complex is compartmentalized now. she can get all the coverage she needs from friendlies.

As much as I would like this to destroy Mrs. Clinton, as were the 4 lives at Benghazi, we all should be careful in what we call truth. I certainly think they screwed up royally but do I know the facts? I don't think so. What I believe is that there was serious gun running being done at Benghazi and the compounds were being used as CIA "prisons." No one in their right mind could think that the coordinated attacks were because of a movie, no one.

Since then, I believe, the WH, State Department and the Congress are all complicit in keeping the truth from the world. I believe they think it is for national security reasons, or they don't want to face war crimes.

All I am saying is we need to be careful in what we believe to be facts when everyone appears to be not telling the truth.
i don't know if there were improprieties about the battle, but afterwards there was an orchestrated conspiracy to cover it all up just before obama's reelection. a political scandal, that cannot stand unaddressed.

images
yeah, it's the same blue dress and jewelry, in the benghazi hearing, and the new campaign ad warning how dangerous the republicans are. the nerve

Last edited:

i don't know if there were improprieties about the battle, but afterwards there was an orchestrated conspiracy to cover it all up just before obama's reelection. a political scandal, that cannot stand unadressed.

I am really not sure it had anything to do with the election. Obama was in no matter what happened.

What I believe is what I said, they are covering for covert operations and that is going to be protected. To bad for those who don't play along.

Numerous Very Credible Threat Warnings about a terrorist attack on US Compounds / Embassies throughout the Middle East for 9/11/12 - the anniversary of 9/11/01 - were issued and acknowledged.

Al Al Qaeida Leader had called for the assassination of Ambassador Stevens on 9/11/12 in retaliation for the drone strike that killed an Al Qaeida leader FROM Benghazi. The /Mayor' of Benghazi declared he had notified Stevens and the State Department Reps in Tripoli.

The State Department / Hillary / Obama IGNORED these threats.

Stevens sent reports to the State Department / Hillary informing her of how Al Qaeida was taking over in Benghazi - Al Qaeida flags were flying over Benghazi Govt buildings, their presence was growing, there were NEW / MORE terrorist training camps opening up IN BENGHAZI.

Every other nation pulled their reps out of Benghazi...except Hillary and Obama - they left Stevens there.
- They left Stevens without the most basic of protective devices, such as concrete road barrier to stop vehicles from getting too close to or ramming the compound. Stevens wrote how he had to go to the Foreign Reps who were leaving and ask if he could use them.

Instead of pulling Stevens out Hillary and Obama hired an AL QAEIDA-associated militia to 'guard' Stevens.
- This gave Al Qaeida access to Stevens.
- This gave Al Qaeida access to his compound, enabling them to scout out his security layout and plan their attacks accordingly.

According to the WH/Hillary/Obama, they KNEW 'there was no military QRF / Response force that could help Stevens if a THIRD attack happened...even before the 2 previous terrorist attacks on Stevens compound - the last leaving a 4-foot hole in his compound wall.
- Stevens warned, considering the growing size of Al Qaeidda in Benghazi, that if there was a 3rd attack - more coordinated - and he did not have more security he would DIE.

KNOWING ALL OF THIS, Hillary and Obama not only did NOT remove Stevens from Benghazi, not only did they DENY his over 600 requests for additional security, but they also stripped him of 16 members of his security team...after the 2 last attacks and before the 3rd and final one in which Stevens was murdered.

Hillary and Obama tried to blame the GOP for budget limitation...
- If the Libs could find nearly a trillion dollars to pay for projects like trying to teach alcoholic Chinese Prostitutes to drink more responsibly on duty - one of the 7,000+ Liberal-Only pieces of pork in Obama's failed Stimulus bill - then surely they could have found some money to protect the life of a US Ambassador sitting in the middle of hostiles who had already attacked him twice and who had vowed to kill him on 9/11/12.

On 9/11/12, remaining true to their word - unlike Obama - Al Qaeida attacked 21 US Embassies throughout the Middle East. Several were overrun because they were not ready, and several Americans died.

Stevens could and should have been pulled out when the other countries pulled their Reps out...especially if they were so strapped for cash that they could not adequately protect a US Ambassador in harm's way. They did not pul him out.

They found the money to pay Al Qaeida to protect Stevens...why not use the money you were paying Al Qaeida to pay for the16 American security members that were stripped from Steven's team before that last attack on 9/11/12....WGICH THEY ALREADY KNEW AN ATTACK WAS COMING DUE TO THE WARNINGS THEY HAD RECEIVED.

Stevens would be alive if they would have pulled him out at any point before 9/11/12. Hillary and Obama CHOSE not to. They CHOSE not to give him more security, They CHOSE to strip him of 16 security team personnel AFTER the threats were issued, after the other foreign reps were pulled, AFTER the 2 previous terrorist attacks on the compound, and AFTER - according to them - knowing Stevens would have NO help if such an attack was launched...

Hillary claimed to have been UNDER SNIPER FIRE IN BOSNIA, dishonoring the last 13 hours of 4 Americans' lives - Americans who were in the middle of 'hell', under AK-47 attack, under sniper fire, under mortar and short-ranged rocket propelled grenade attack while they fought from a smoke-filled burning like an inferno and from atop of a building surrounded by terrorists who were determined to kill them... And Hillary want to portray an image of 'G.I. Jane' who braved enemy fire to see the lads...even though as Sect of State she abandoned 4 Americans to die in a 'firefight from hell' for 13+ hours!

'Benghazi' would never have happened had Hillary & Obama:
- Taken Stevens Out due to the threats of attack and assassination on 9/11/12
- Take Stevens out when other nations began withdrawing their own Reps du to the threat
- Taken Stevens out after the 1st attack on his compound
- Taken Stevens out after the 2nd attack which left a 4-foot hole in his compound wall
- NOT Hired Al Qaeida as a security detail
- NOT Taken 16 Stevens Defense Team Members away after the 2bd attack
- NOT denied Stevens' more than 600+ please for extra security...

Wonder if any of THIS will be in the film?

And imagine if the gunship had showed up...make Swiss cheese of the attackers. Hillary was afraid a goat may have been harmed.

The book is about what the men on the ground saw heard did and experienced if your looking for political commentary in the movie your not likely to find it as there wasn't really any in the book.

Numerous Very Credible Threat Warnings about a terrorist attack on US Compounds / Embassies throughout the Middle East for 9/11/12 - the anniversary of 9/11/01 - were issued and acknowledged.

Al Al Qaeida Leader had called for the assassination of Ambassador Stevens on 9/11/12 in retaliation for the drone strike that killed an Al Qaeida leader FROM Benghazi. The /Mayor' of Benghazi declared he had notified Stevens and the State Department Reps in Tripoli.

The State Department / Hillary / Obama IGNORED these threats.

Stevens sent reports to the State Department / Hillary informing her of how Al Qaeida was taking over in Benghazi - Al Qaeida flags were flying over Benghazi Govt buildings, their presence was growing, there were NEW / MORE terrorist training camps opening up IN BENGHAZI.

Every other nation pulled their reps out of Benghazi...except Hillary and Obama - they left Stevens there.
- They left Stevens without the most basic of protective devices, such as concrete road barrier to stop vehicles from getting too close to or ramming the compound. Stevens wrote how he had to go to the Foreign Reps who were leaving and ask if he could use them.

Instead of pulling Stevens out Hillary and Obama hired an AL QAEIDA-associated militia to 'guard' Stevens.
- This gave Al Qaeida access to Stevens.
- This gave Al Qaeida access to his compound, enabling them to scout out his security layout and plan their attacks accordingly.

According to the WH/Hillary/Obama, they KNEW 'there was no military QRF / Response force that could help Stevens if a THIRD attack happened...even before the 2 previous terrorist attacks on Stevens compound - the last leaving a 4-foot hole in his compound wall.
- Stevens warned, considering the growing size of Al Qaeidda in Benghazi, that if there was a 3rd attack - more coordinated - and he did not have more security he would DIE.

KNOWING ALL OF THIS, Hillary and Obama not only did NOT remove Stevens from Benghazi, not only did they DENY his over 600 requests for additional security, but they also stripped him of 16 members of his security team...after the 2 last attacks and before the 3rd and final one in which Stevens was murdered.

Hillary and Obama tried to blame the GOP for budget limitation...
- If the Libs could find nearly a trillion dollars to pay for projects like trying to teach alcoholic Chinese Prostitutes to drink more responsibly on duty - one of the 7,000+ Liberal-Only pieces of pork in Obama's failed Stimulus bill - then surely they could have found some money to protect the life of a US Ambassador sitting in the middle of hostiles who had already attacked him twice and who had vowed to kill him on 9/11/12.

On 9/11/12, remaining true to their word - unlike Obama - Al Qaeida attacked 21 US Embassies throughout the Middle East. Several were overrun because they were not ready, and several Americans died.

Stevens could and should have been pulled out when the other countries pulled their Reps out...especially if they were so strapped for cash that they could not adequately protect a US Ambassador in harm's way. They did not pul him out.

They found the money to pay Al Qaeida to protect Stevens...why not use the money you were paying Al Qaeida to pay for the16 American security members that were stripped from Steven's team before that last attack on 9/11/12....WGICH THEY ALREADY KNEW AN ATTACK WAS COMING DUE TO THE WARNINGS THEY HAD RECEIVED.

Stevens would be alive if they would have pulled him out at any point before 9/11/12. Hillary and Obama CHOSE not to. They CHOSE not to give him more security, They CHOSE to strip him of 16 security team personnel AFTER the threats were issued, after the other foreign reps were pulled, AFTER the 2 previous terrorist attacks on the compound, and AFTER - according to them - knowing Stevens would have NO help if such an attack was launched...

Hillary claimed to have been UNDER SNIPER FIRE IN BOSNIA, dishonoring the last 13 hours of 4 Americans' lives - Americans who were in the middle of 'hell', under AK-47 attack, under sniper fire, under mortar and short-ranged rocket propelled grenade attack while they fought from a smoke-filled burning like an inferno and from atop of a building surrounded by terrorists who were determined to kill them... And Hillary want to portray an image of 'G.I. Jane' who braved enemy fire to see the lads...even though as Sect of State she abandoned 4 Americans to die in a 'firefight from hell' for 13+ hours!

'Benghazi' would never have happened had Hillary & Obama:
- Taken Stevens Out due to the threats of attack and assassination on 9/11/12
- Take Stevens out when other nations began withdrawing their own Reps du to the threat
- Taken Stevens out after the 1st attack on his compound
- Taken Stevens out after the 2nd attack which left a 4-foot hole in his compound wall
- NOT Hired Al Qaeida as a security detail
- NOT Taken 16 Stevens Defense Team Members away after the 2bd attack
- NOT denied Stevens' more than 600+ please for extra security...

Wonder if any of THIS will be in the film?

The apology I heard from the WH, as I remember, is that Stevens was in Libya willingly. So it was really his fault.

And imagine if the gunship had showed up...make Swiss cheese of the attackers. Hillary was afraid a goat may have been harmed.
I think a gun-ship showing up suddenly sets Obama's pants on fire regarding his bogus declaration that 'The War on Terror is Over' and 'A; Qaeida is on the run'.

Al Qaeida on the run? Seriously?!
- Obama had just dragged the country to wa, bypassing Congress to do so, and ordered our military to help fight with the terrorists that slaughtered over 1,000 Americans on 9/11/01 and the 'rebels' who had been hiring Extremists for over a decade to go to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill US troops.
- Al Qaeida was GROWING - they had their own country, their flags were flying over Libyan Govt buildings in Benghazi, Stevens reported a growing build-up and that Al Qaeida had started up MORE terrorist training camps in Benghazi.

Obama had been lying to us since 2010 regarding ISIS (we now know), he was lying about Al Aeida, and he had been helping terrorists / our enemies around the world.

To acknowledge Benghazi / Stevens was about the resurgence of Al Qaeida, who had just taken over Libya with Obama's help, and that was out of the question. A huge report about the 'calvary' coming to rescue our Ambassador from a massive 13-hr Al Qaeida assault would be to admit his claim about Al Qaeida being on the run and the war on terrorism being over were all LIES!

The book is about what the men on the ground saw heard did and experienced if your looking for political commentary in the movie your not likely to find it as there wasn't really any in the book.
That is actually a relief...still, I hope the portray what happened ACCURATELY as we know it to be...

i don't know if there were improprieties about the battle, but afterwards there was an orchestrated conspiracy to cover it all up just before obama's reelection. a political scandal, that cannot stand unaddressed.

images
^^^That look summarizes exactly how much Hillary and her supporters care about the Americans they got killed for political reasons.

images
^^^That look summarizes exactly how much Hillary and her supporters care about the Americans they got killed for political reasons.

I am not sure we will ever know the truth or know when we see the truth. But without doubt we know they didn't tell us the truth from the beginning and we know why people don't tell the truth. They have something to hide.

Obama and Hillary are liars who give a shit about anyone else. Most politicians are probably li ke this. They are brave enough to flaunt it because they know their supporters will put up with it.

Obama and Hillary are liars who give a shit about anyone else. Most politicians are probably li ke this. They are brave enough to flaunt it because they know their supporters will put up with it.
Nope no fake tears for Hillary. Just the look of contempt.

co
great point about projecting confidence. the first rule in fake it till you make it is, act as if you know what you are doing.

obama being the most sublime poser of all.

Forum List

Back