11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

I wish I could count on repubs to always do the right thing

But they often dont
You mean like letting white racist get away with murdering black folks.

How many folks make statements like this when they claiming self defense.

This is what Greg McMichael said, “He was trapped like a rat, to be perfectly honest with you, if I could have got a shot at the guy, I’d have shot him myself because he was that violently —"

Give me some examples of my racism towards whites and when I have ever justified black folks being racist against white folks. Wait let me pop some popcorn, because this should be good.
This entire thread that you are the OP is based on the premise that a White jurist cannot fairly judge a Black person, simply because they are White. That is the definition of racism and bigotry, you are pre-judging a person by the color of their skin and not their character. Like other Leftist racebaiters, you are completely blind to your own racism and bigotry.

Leftist hacks like to convict an accused person before the trial has begun and they’ve had a chance to see the evidence. They run around perpetuating lies and hoaxes before a trail has even begun.

Spare me that weak argument, whites like you were petrified when Pres. Obama was elected that is how we got the Tea party and that is how Donald Trump became President.

Yea because Trump represented the hate you had bottled up for 8yrs and man Trump had so much experience running a country it was running out of his ears. Trump loved America so much he wouldn't even fight for it when his country called. The only qualifications that Trump had was he fanned the flame of hate that folks like you carry.
Weak argument? LOL This country, including a majority of White people did indeed vote for a Black person for president, deal with it. This happened before we saw a Jew, a woman, or a Latino in office. It should have proven once and for all that a majority of people in this country are not racist. Obama and his goons then took this trust and completely betrayed America, dividing Americans literally in every possible way. And that’s why Trump was elected.

As far Trump’s qualifications, they were far more than Obama, a radical Leftist marxist with America hating terrorist friends, who never served either.

And to fix the Trump presidency you guys brought in a corrupt politician with a 47 year record of failure and getting it wrong, along the way making racist comments and befriending Democrat KKK racists, and authoring racist crime bills engineered to put blacks in jail for minor crimes. And his VP Kamela was also proud to have put thousands of Blacks in jail for minor crimes as well as protected police officers who were guilty of killing Blacks by refusing to release important evidence to the courts, when she was attorney general of California.

Ever notice how the louder the Left squeals about something, the more they themselves are guilty of what they’re squealing about? But of course they get a pass because they’re Democrats.

This entire thread that you are the OP is based on the premise that a White jurist cannot fairly judge a Black person, simply because they are White. That is the definition of racism and bigotry, you are pre-judging a person by the color of their skin and not their character. Like other Leftist racebaiters, you are completely blind to your own racism and bigotry.
Time will tell if history changes. My thoughts are based on history, now if I am incorrect please show me how.

Leftist hacks like to convict an accused person before the trial has begun and they’ve had a chance to see the evidence. They run around perpetuating lies and hoaxes before a trail has even begun.

What?

please show me how.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

You mean like letting white racist get away with murdering black folks.

How many folks make statements like this when they claiming self defense.

This is what Greg McMichael said, “He was trapped like a rat, to be perfectly honest with you, if I could have got a shot at the guy, I’d have shot him myself because he was that violently —"
shooting violent criminals is not murder, racist.

Moron alert moron alert, no one can provide evidence of these supposed cases of racism in our courts but still claim them.
And what would that evidence look like? Be specific.

How about...data on sentencing? Would that do it? Yes or no? If no, be specific on what that evidence would look like. Thanks.

You are one stupid ass, racist hag. When did running down the street make you a violent criminal.
Why do Leftists think that they have a right to loot, burn, physically assault and kill people aka riot, with no police or paramedics around to defend and care for them, but people have no right to defend themselves and their properties from the Biden voting Democrats that are attacking them and looting and destroying their property and livelihood.

Leftists are a bunch of sick, psychotic people. The people that attacked Rittenhouse had long criminal records. One of them was a convicted pedophile who had done time for raping 5 boys. All the criminals and the mentally deranged saw that the police had stepped down in Kenosha and were crawling out of the woodworks to take advantage of the void. This was happening not only in Kenosha but many cities across the country. These are the heroes of the Left.

Why do Leftists think that they have a right to loot, burn, physically assault and kill people aka riot, with no police or paramedics around to defend and care for them, but people have no right to defend themselves and their properties from the Biden voting Democrats that are attacking them and looting and destroying their property and livelihood.

Leftists are a bunch of sick, psychotic people. The people that attacked Rittenhouse had long criminal records. One of them was a convicted pedophile who had done time for raping 5 boys. All the criminals and the mentally deranged saw that the police had stepped down in Kenosha and were crawling out of the woodworks to take advantage of the void. This was happening not only in Kenosha but many cities across the country. These are the heroes of the Left.
Show me where Ahmaud was looting, burning or physically assaulting someone.

Why is it that white racist like you think that only white folks have a right to Stand Their Ground.

Show me where Ahmaud was looting, burning or physically assaulting someone.

Why is it that white racist like you think that only white folks have a right to Stand Their Ground.
Oh so now that the Kenosha trial and ensuing riots were all proven to be Leftist lies and propaganda, we move on to the next hoax.

Notice the common thread among all these shootings followed by Democrat fake news inspired riots…victims always refuse to cooperate and or violently attack the police or civilians. Leftist Marxist leaders want to remove state and local police and replace them with federally run police controlled by morons like Garland, AOC, or Biden. And those who support them are just ignorant convenient idiots who don’t know better.

That’s how all these failed state communist / fascist regimes always start, take the guns away from the people, then impose a centralized gestapo police force.

Of course the first people that will be sacrificed willingly at their altar will be the same stupid people who were their most ardent supporters From the beginning.

Oh so now that the Kenosha trial and ensuing riots were all proven to be Leftist lies and propaganda, we move on to the next hoax.

Notice the common thread among all these shootings followed by Democrat fake news inspired riots…victims always refuse to cooperate and or violently attack the police or civilians. Leftist Marxist leaders want to remove state and local police and replace them with federally run police controlled by morons like Garland, AOC, or Biden. And those who support them are just ignorant convenient idiots who don’t know better.

That’s how all these failed state communist / fascist regimes always start, take the guns away from the people, then impose a centralized gestapo police force.

Of course the first people that will be sacrificed willingly at their altar will be the same stupid people who were their most ardent supporters From the beginning.
Answer the questions Roudy, you can't can you because they will show you for the racist hypocrite you are.

Answer the questions Roudy, you can't can you because they will show you for the racist hypocrite you are.
Here we go with the “racist” accusations, like clockwork. When all else fails, it’s always the same fallback BS.

I wasn’t asking questions. Just making observations. History has a way of repeating itself. Pre revolution, Marxists always promise you a better life if only for the rich or the big companies, or systemic racism, or gender inequality… blah blah blah, which is exactly what today’s Democratic Party is doing. Divide people along racial, economic, ethnic, religious, gender, and as many lines as you can. Once they have all the power, the first group of people that get sacrificed are their cool aid drinking supporters, like you.

Here we go with the “racist” accusations, like clockwork. When all else fails, it’s always the same fallback BS.

I wasn’t asking questions. Just making observations. History has a way of repeating itself. Pre revolution, Marxists always promise you a better life if only for the rich or the big companies, or systemic racism, or gender inequality… blah blah blah, which is exactly what today’s Democratic Party is doing. Divide people along racial, economic, ethnic, religious, gender, and as many lines as you can. Once they have all the power, the first group of people that get sacrificed are their cool aid drinking supporters, like you.
You are correct history does have a way of repeating itself, Ahmaud Arbery is not the first black man we have seen hunted down and murdered. Why is it that white men feel they can take the law into their own hands? Is it because the system is set up for them to do that. It seems as though you don't have a problem with what these 3 racist did.

You try and find Jurors who are not known to the Defense or the Prosecution. They don’t know the victim or the accused. The idea is an unbiased case all around.

Also if the case is a death penalty case, some people just won’t even consider voting for that. So one of those on the Jury could cause the entire trial to be heard again, and again.

There are lots of people you wouldn’t want on a Jury. A woman who has been raped would be a bad choice on a jury of a Rape Suspect. A father who’s daughter was attacked would be a bad choice for the same reason.

Have you ever watched 12 Angry Men? It’s interesting to see it. I recently rewatched the original Henry Fonda film. All the people had their own experiences, their own bias to confront before they reached the decision.

You hope that a Jury acts like that. Setting aside their own bias and trying to come to the right decision. You hope it, but history has shown that isn’t always the case. Many Jurors think the defendant must be guilty of something, or else they wouldn’t be here. It is not supposed to be that way, but it is from time to time.

Watch the movie again. From open and shut guilty, you the audience come to the conclusion that the Kid may be guilty, but not based upon this evidence. You have doubts, just as the Jurors have.
So what you're saying is that a woman who has been raped has no place in a jury pool for a male defendant accused of a crime. Jurors are sworn to apply only the evidence and testimony to their deliberations and set aside all personal preconceptions or bias. So you're sayin the Jury system isn't fair I agree people with all kinds of baggage walk into a jury room and decide people fate. I know people who sit on jury's have just gone with the crowd even though they had a different opinion just so they could go home.

You are correct history does have a way of repeating itself, Ahmaud Arbery is not the first black man we have seen hunted down and murdered. Why is it that white men feel they can take the law into their own hands? Is it because the system is set up for them to do that. It seems as though you don't have a problem with what these 3 racist did.
Seems like an awful lot of black folks are taking the law into their own hands in Cities like Chicago and New York. 1000 murders in 0ne city in less than a year 94% of victims were black or Latino and not killed by white folks what about that fact Superridiculousbrutha. You should find a different horn to blow White men aren't killing your brothers, your brothers are killing your brothers brutha. You should o into the communities most affected by black on black crime and seek to make change . Or are you scared of your brothers just drive a beater and leave your wallet and jewelry at home you'll be fine …..maybe

Forum List

Back