"11 Reasons Everyone — Yes, Even Women — Should Masturbate"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
11 Reasons Everyone Yes Even Women Should Masturbate - Mic

"Masturbation: It feels great, it works wonders on your sex life, and pretty much everyone is doing it. So why aren't we all talking about how awesome it is?

"Solo sex" is so natural that kids start to experiment with it as young as 5 years old, which Lena Dunham candidly reminded us of. And yet, we still feel shame and embarrassment about our habits, or at least wonder if we're "normal," thanks to ridiculous myths and societal expectations that tell us we're weird, sex-obsessed, or even selfish for wanting to give ourselves a hand.

But there are virtually no downsides to masturbation – only pleasure, and the confidence that comes with knowing exactly how your body works. Here are all the awesome things you should know about one of humans' favorite extracurriculars.

2. It may help prevent cancer.
3. It's the best painkiller around.
4. People who masturbate may actually have more sex.
5. There's no better way to figure out what you like in bed.
7. Just a little bit can help you sleep.
8. Touching yourself can boost your self-esteem."

Text breakdown of each reason at the link.

My own advocacy of masturbation lies in how it's an excellent motivator to getting out of a warm comfy bed in the morning. And before bed at night, the refractory period and natural drowsiness helps me shut down and fall asleep. And then there's the whole self-reliance angle. Why sleep around if I just wanna get off when I can do that for myself on my own without the exposing myself to who knows what.

Masturbation is as close to perfection as humanity gets.

11 Reasons Everyone Yes Even Women Should Masturbate - Mic

"Masturbation: It feels great, it works wonders on your sex life, and pretty much everyone is doing it. So why aren't we all talking about how awesome it is?

"Solo sex" is so natural that kids start to experiment with it as young as 5 years old, which Lena Dunham candidly reminded us of. And yet, we still feel shame and embarrassment about our habits, or at least wonder if we're "normal," thanks to ridiculous myths and societal expectations that tell us we're weird, sex-obsessed, or even selfish for wanting to give ourselves a hand.

But there are virtually no downsides to masturbation – only pleasure, and the confidence that comes with knowing exactly how your body works. Here are all the awesome things you should know about one of humans' favorite extracurriculars.

2. It may help prevent cancer.
3. It's the best painkiller around.
4. People who masturbate may actually have more sex.
5. There's no better way to figure out what you like in bed.
7. Just a little bit can help you sleep.
8. Touching yourself can boost your self-esteem."

Text breakdown of each reason at the link.

My own advocacy of masturbation lies in how it's an excellent motivator to getting out of a warm comfy bed in the morning. And before bed at night, the refractory period and natural drowsiness helps me shut down and fall asleep. And then there's the whole self-reliance angle. Why sleep around if I just wanna get off when I can do that for myself on my own without the exposing myself to who knows what.

Masturbation is as close to perfection as humanity gets.
Use a mixture of warm water, salt, and baking soda to rinse mouth and teeth. It helps keep teeth white, prevents gum disease, and makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. Doing it at least every other day for 5 minutes each time works wonders............. ( The preceding health tip has been brought to you by ButtClean disposable flushable wipes )

Forum List

Back