108 illegals released into the US test POSITIVE for Covid

Biden Will Let The Illegals In With COVID-19 But Plans a Florida Travel Ban – Def-Con News

Why does Joe Biden allow illegals into the country who are not being tested for Covid, but is considering bans for US citizens on travel to places like Florida to stop Covid?

Anyone?
Every alien apprehended at the border seeking asylum or not, should be tested immediately and if positive for a communicable disease should immediately be put back across the border without further processing. I say this as a proud Biden voter.
So you vote one way, and then think in another eh ?? lol
You sound like a trump dupe. For you, if you vote for somebody, you give up all rational thought and forfeit you personal right to disagree. That is not exercising good judgement. That is part of why your boy lost the election as how you let him screw what used to be a sensible party, so nobody with a clue trust you guys anymore to exercise rational thought. Sad for you. :(
Sad that you agree with Trump, but voted party over country.

Biden Will Let The Illegals In With COVID-19 But Plans a Florida Travel Ban – Def-Con News

Why does Joe Biden allow illegals into the country who are not being tested for Covid, but is considering bans for US citizens on travel to places like Florida to stop Covid?

Anyone?
Every alien apprehended at the border seeking asylum or not, should be tested immediately and if positive for a communicable disease should immediately be put back across the border without further processing. I say this as a proud Biden voter.
You sound like a trump dupe. For you, if you vote for somebody, you give up all rational thought and forfeit you personal right to disagree. That is not exercising good judgement. That is part of why your boy lost the election as how you let him screw what used to be a sensible party, so nobody with a clue trust you guys anymore to exercise rational thought. Sad for you. :(

:auiqs.jpg:

If the Democrats thought it sensible, it was well past time for a sandblasting and disinfectant.

Thank you President Idiot. Over a hundred Covid infected illegals were released into Texas, PUT ON BUSES and sent who knows where.

Gonna hafta talk to abbot about that.

Anyone?
Never voted for trumpy, but when he was right on something, I agreed. It did not happen or come up often, due to the type of guy he is. That is why I voted for Joe Biden. As I have said on here before, I never expected to agree with all of his policies or not support ideas I thought were better. Been voting since 72. Never voted for a single president, that I supported everything he did.

Anyone?
Never voted for trumpy, but when he was right on something, I agreed. It did not happen or come up often, due to the type of guy he is. That is why I voted for Joe Biden. As I have said on here before, I never expected to agree with all of his policies or not support ideas I thought were better. Been voting since 72. Never voted for a single president, that I supported everything he did.
Well, you are going to get the opportunity to see how well your vote works out once again, and so far it ain't looking good in my opinion, but not sure of your mindset in life, so you might be in hog heaven right now.

Anyone?
Well, you are going to get the opportunity to see how well your vote works out once again, and so far it ain't looking good in my opinion, but not sure of your mindset in life, so you might be in hog heaven right now.
Neither up nor down. Just watching. Doubt will effect how I live, one way or the other. Releasing on this side of border and especially with out testing is not to bright, but won't keep me up at night in Tennessee.

Well, Biden in politics for some forty odd years and fuck all to show for it. So I can't see anything concrete happening in his last four or three or two years.

Well, Biden in politics for some forty odd years and fuck all to show for it. So I can't see anything concrete happening in his last four or three or two years.

That would be nice. However, some additional perspective might provide a better guide.

On the heels of a Trump first term that was virtually stolen through countless corrupt Democrat smears and impeachment attempts, the China bioattack known as Coronavirus and resulting loss of freedom and prosperity brought on by unnecessarily destructive Democrat policies (plenty of Republicans share blame here too), and the stolen election of 2020, Democrats seem hellbent on instituting their corrupt policies no matter how much it defiles and destroys this country.

They seem to think they need to destroy the country before they can "build back better". After all, America was "never great to begin with", right?

Thank you President Idiot. Over a hundred Covid infected illegals were released into Texas, PUT ON BUSES and sent who knows where.

Those busses should have taken them back to the border where they can be dumped back in Mexico.

Proof the government is not serious about the Chinese Virus or any of its multinational variants

That would be nice. However, some additional perspective might provide a better guide.

On the heels of a Trump first term that was virtually stolen through countless corrupt Democrat smears and impeachment attempts, the China bioattack known as Coronavirus and resulting loss of freedom and prosperity brought on by unnecessarily destructive Democrat policies (plenty of Republicans share blame here too), and the stolen election of 2020, Democrats seem hellbent on instituting their corrupt policies no matter how much it defiles and destroys this country.

They seem to think they need to destroy the country before they can "build back better". After all, America was "never great to begin with", right?

That is the standard MO among totalitarians. Take control of education and media, destroy the history and culture, break the national cohesion and keep each political, ethnic and ideological group in fear of the others while pushing the middle class into poverty.

The Democrats have been somewhat successful at it but Americans, although slow to anger collectively, have a bit of a barbaric streak toward proven enemies. The dam may yet break, and when it does there will be blood.

Just a thought.

Those busses should have taken them back to the border where they can be dumped back in Mexico.

That makes sense except they can't vote for Democrats from Mexico and they can't add Democrat congressional seats from Mexico.

Instead, they'll seed the illegals throughout the country for greatest strategic and political effect. Another example of Democrats changing the rules of the game because they can't win otherwise.

These "Children" are mostly Male Teenagers. The Cartel recruits kids 12 years old to be murderers for hire.

Forum List

Back