100% of USMB members voted against Rand Paul.

Yes he is likely to win.
Palin won KY.
Hillbillies are just not too bright.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

So the hillbillies, The kin the Kentuckians that picked up thier Kentucky long rifles and turned the tide of the Revolutionary war are to dumb to know who to vote for?

Battle of Blue Licks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note the part about the Kentuckians 'fleeing wildly'.

LOL, yep D. Boones bunch.
Lost his son there I think?
Boone was a conservative ;)
True.

We did not run in WW2 or Nam.
The city boys made fun of us till we got into the thick of it then they like having us around.
City boys do not know how to even pitch a tent or anything.
One poor idiot from Philly even failed grenade throwing in basic.

Yes he is likely to win.
Palin won KY.

Shouldn't put yourself down so much bro. Just cause you are in KY, doesn't mean you are a hillbilly or that you aren't bright.

Putting it simply, so that this Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hack doesn't misunderstand you.....after all, you DID use words:

usshitizin, you are STUPID.....but NOT because you are a Kentuckian.

As a matter of fact, If Kentucky will go for Rand Paul then you will REMAIN stupid, in spite of being a Kentuckian.

Yes he is likely to win.
Palin won KY.

Shouldn't put yourself down so much bro. Just cause you are in KY, doesn't mean you are a hillbilly or that you aren't bright.

Umm I did not vote for Bush or Palin.
bush won KY twice too.

I am a world traveled educated techie hillbilly. A rare breed.

Note: Going to Frankfort KY is not like going to Frankfort Germany.
And you clearly are not educated. I've read enough of your posts.

Yes he is likely to win.
Palin won KY.

Putting it simply, so that this Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hack doesn't misunderstand you.....after all, you DID use words:

usshitizin, you are STUPID.....but NOT because you are a Kentuckian.

As a matter of fact, If Kentucky will go for Rand Paul then you will REMAIN stupid, in spite of being a Kentuckian.

so you are a hillbilly redeneck that does not live in KY?

Umm I did not vote for Bush or Palin.
bush won KY twice too.

I am a world traveled educated techie hillbilly. A rare breed.

Note: Going to Frankfort KY is not like going to Frankfort Germany.
And you clearly are not educated. I've read enough of your posts.

I am educated enough to know it is Frankfurt Germany.
Unlike someone here....

:beer:

This perfectly illustrates the power of the tea party movement. The "other guy" is so marginalized that EVEN big gov't nanny stater's and Obama loving sheeple are voting "against" Rand Paul rather than "for" the "other guy". THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS FUCKING NAME!!! :clap2::clap2:

Yes he is likely to win.
Palin won KY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

So the hillbillies, The kin the Kentuckians that picked up thier Kentucky long rifles and turned the tide of the Revolutionary war are to dumb to know who to vote for?

EPIC FAIL MORON!!

It's states they were led into a trap, so it was either die there or fight their way out, witch they did, and hand to hand at that.

Thus further proving that liberals are the vilest people on the planet.

Turn on the History channel some time, you might learn something about what it takes to keep your dumb ass in comfort.

EPIC FAIL MORON!!

It's states they were led into a trap, so it was either die there or fight their way out, witch they did, and hand to hand at that.

Thus further proving that liberals are the vilest people on the planet.

Turn on the History channel some time, you might learn something about what it takes to keep your dumb ass in comfort.

You are not entitled to your own facts:

Boone urged caution; he pointed out all the things he had observed. "They intend to fight," he said. McCary grew angry and defiant. "Them that ain't cowards follow me," he shouted leading a general charge across the river directly into the ambush and hand-to-hand battle that followed. The result was disaster for the Kentuckians and resounding victory for the Ohio Indian/British force. Seventy-two Kentuckians were killed in that fight; more than a third of their force. The Indians and British lost only three men and four more were slightly wounded. This defeat marked the lowest point in the Americans' fortunes in the struggle for possession of the West.

The Battle of Blue Licks

Forum List

Back