10 Years in Prison, $250,000 Fine

Throw down 217 maximum sentences and you wont see rioting in that town again anytime soon.

Trump is our last hope for a law and order president. It would send a message.

He could also clean up the streets of Chicago. Time to start arresting thugs with guns -- it is a CRIME if they have a record.

What exactly were they protesting?

What are the hags (and "men") today protesting?

the fact they chose the wrong side? they are losers?

16194923_10155004635617146_5707383371173016428_n.jpg

Just heard on the radio they're all being charged with "felonious rioting" punishable by up to 10 years in prison and $250,000 fine.

Hope they all get the max. The Left needs to be sent a message!

All 217 people arrested during the inauguration demonstrations were charged with rioting, Newsham said.

217 Arrested as Police, Protesters Clash in DC

So much for freedom! This country is becoming like North Korea.
Well, I hope you find your Zoloft, dude, and soon.

You could deport me.....oooops I'm american born. Nope. Not even if you were right here....you couldn't do a thing.

Just heard on the radio they're all being charged with "felonious rioting" punishable by up to 10 years in prison and $250,000 fine.

All 217 people arrested during the inauguration demonstrations were charged with rioting, Newsham said.

Hey retard, pay a little bit of attention here and get some of that education you're always whining about. You don't have the freedom to smash windows and light cars on fire. Is that clear enough for you, dickhead?

Nobody is going to be spending 10 years in prison.

rioting is not freedom

no wonder you are not taken seriously

Nobody is going to be spending 10 years in prison.
Unlikely, but there is always Hope.

I'd be happy as a peach if they all averaged two years in hard time and had to to perform restitution for the damage they caused.

You could deport me.....oooops I'm american born. Nope. Not even if you were right here....you couldn't do a thing.
Theres plenty of room in jail for you too, but you dont have the balls to actually go out and fuck with a Trump supporter anyway. I suspect that all youll do is talk tough from a keyboard, which means you are just a harmless retard.

Forum List

Back