Leftwing Meltdown Continues, Trumpers Attacked and Trumps Kids Slandered

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Man, these idjits are just going straight into insanity.

Just look at this;

SNL writer hammered after calling Barron Trump ‘this country’s first homeschool shooter’

On Friday, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich went after Barron Trump, the young son of President Donald Trump in a tweet in which she called him “this country’s first homeschool shooter.”​

What the hell? This is lawsuit stuff, for sure, and if I were Trump, that writer were be seeing my attorneys damned soon for slandering my son.

Ashley Judd Accuses Donald Trump of Having 'Wet Dreams' About His Daughter at Women's March - Breitbart

Judd said, “I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interest, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny, ignorance, white privilege. I’m not as nasty as using little girls like Pokemon before their bodies have even developed. I am not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, like your wet dreams infused with your own genes.​

That is another lawsuit. Ashly Judd, just go flush yourself down a toilet next time.

And of course the physical assaults by libtards on Trumpers will never end, my guess. Dudes, go packing heat.

Trump supporters beaten, bloodied by liberal hatemongers at Deploraball

Liberal hatemongers made their presence known outside the Deploraball, a pre-inauguration party held at the National Press Club Thursday night. According to reports, Trump supporters were beaten and bloodied and some were pelted with eggs thrown by protesters. One supporter was struck in the head with a flagpole...
A post at the Gateway Pundit said protesters threw batteries at Trump supporters.
According to Fox News correspondent Griff Jenkins, arrests have been made, but it’s not known if the suspects were involved in this incident.​

These animals should get some hard time for this shit.

Then there are the repeated lies by the usual Fake News suspects like CNN.

Nancy Sinatra Slams CNN, Congratulates Trump: 'Why Do You Lie, CNN?' - Breitbart

Responding to an article published by CNN originally entitled, “Nancy Sinatra not happy Trump using father’s song at inauguration,” the 76-year-old singer and actress replied, “That’s not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN?”
And of course we cannt have any respect for the police if you are a far leftwing Dimocrat moron.

Video Captures Anti-Trump Hooligan Spitting in Cops Face

The political left is going off the rails, funded by the blood money of a former Nazi, George Soros.

Why am I not surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back