10 X-NFL players cheat 4 million from the same players who gave them big eventual contracts.

... should be executed ...

Executed?

Wow. Is that the same action you recommend whenever it is one of us, White men, who frauded/cheated wealthy people out of millions???

Why do so many people here get, uptight, about the idea of darkskinned Black men indulging in millions of dollars?!!!

... should be executed ...

Executed?

Wow. Is that the same action you recommend whenever it is one of us, White men, who frauded/cheated wealthy people out of millions???

Why do so many people here get, uptight, about the idea of darkskinned Black men indulging in millions of dollars?!!!
You know what? I looked back at that, and it was a poor choice of words. I really apologize. But I'll be truthful, if it were white dudes I would have said the same thing. Are all 10 of them black anyway?

I was angry when I wrote that because that money is for all those guys whos brains have turn to sausage grind. I mean these are all NFL players ripping off their fellow players. It just stinks to high shit.

I've lived equidistant from 3 major metro areas. Never had any incident with any black person. I don't think I've ever had a REAL confrontation with anyone other than the minor things that happen when there is a big populous.

Thanks for answering my thread anyway...lolol...I thought it died...lol.Peace and Happy NY

You know what? I looked back at that, and it was a poor choice of words. I really apologize. But I'll be truthful, if it were white dudes I would have said the same thing. Are all 10 of them black anyway?

I was angry when I wrote that because that money is for all those guys whos brains have turn to sausage grind. I mean these are all NFL players ripping off their fellow players. It just stinks to high shit.

This is very commendable, you showed a lot of emotional fortitude here. Plus I thank you for your well wishes. Peace/Happy NY to you and your family.

Pretty low to cheat your fellow players. Low life scum need to go to prison. Selfish move on their part.

Pretty low to cheat your fellow players. Low life scum need to go to prison. Selfish move on their part.
It'll be the same if these were first time felonies.pay the dough back, pay the fine...............3-12 mos at Camp Cupcake to think about it

This is not theft, it's embezzlement. And I wonder if they were, White, would you keep calling it theft. I'd bet more than 80% of, all theft, concerns victims who knew the thief...then I wonder do you call all of those instances, pretty low?

This is not theft, it's embezzlement. And I wonder if they were, White, would you keep calling it theft. I'd bet more than 80% of, all theft, concerns victims who knew the thief...then I wonder do you call all of those instances, pretty low?

Never said the word theft. Why do you try so hard to make an issue where there is none?

Here is the DOJ summary indictments

In no way was this thread about race. I admitted my Op was not tastefully worded and explained it.

This thread is about NFL brothers screwing the rest of their NFL brothers up the Patooka.

The average theft was 350k............How much NFL contract dough do you guys have left???...350k to sell your souls??

Ten Former NFL Players Charged in Alleged Nationwide Fraud on Health Care Benefit Program for Retired NFL Players

Race didn't enter my mind when I saw your thread. What entered my mind is how can a person defraud others who need this fund for legitimate purposes. It is just a sad character flaw.

In no way was this thread about race...

You created the racial, element, once we saw there were darkskinned negro defendants and you misnamed the crime/described it as the more heinous theft ... versus fraud or embezzlement ... Since America has a long, long racist history of making Blacks seems worse than they really are, then that is the equivalent of calling a crime by a name which is a more harsh synonym.

Never said the word theft.

That is true, so my bad.

But since most "cheating" of money like this case, consists of groups (defendant, plaintiff) who are acquainted and/or family members then, yes, you tried so hard to make an issue where there is none ---by bringing up "brothers". And that is what made you appear, sinister, with a potential Race element ...since theft and rape and drugs are still the biggest, most-successful ways that today's society is racist toward negro citizens.

In no way was this thread about race...

You created the racial, element, once we saw there were darkskinned negro defendants and you misnamed the crime/described it as the more heinous theft ... versus fraud or embezzlement ... Since America has a long, long racist history of making Blacks seems worse than they really are, then that is the equivalent of calling a crime by a name which is a more harsh synonym.
How does one create a racial element when there was never any intent in it? Now we'll probably go my sub-conscious made me say it right?

The only player mentioned to me was Portis and 9 others.

That's all I'm going to say about this imagined angle. I'm not going to explain myself for statements I never intended. Saying someone else is saying racist things that aren't, seems rather racist to me....See how that works.Now you'll say it is IMPOSSIBLE for blacks to be racist righto?

I admitted my Op was not tastefully worded and explained it.

This thread is about NFL brothers screwing the rest of their NFL brothers up the Patooka..

I feel you were not, strategically, trying to make it about Race.

Altho subconsciusly, IMHO you misnamed the crime then you described the crime as more harsh than it was and that is likely because we are all brainwashed to paint darkskinned Blacks in a more sinister light than White perps, committing the same crimes.

Here is the DOJ summary indictments

In no way was this thread about race. I admitted my Op was not tastefully worded and explained it.

This thread is about NFL brothers screwing the rest of their NFL brothers up the Patooka.

The average theft was 350k............How much NFL contract dough do you guys have left???...350k to sell your souls??

Ten Former NFL Players Charged in Alleged Nationwide Fraud on Health Care Benefit Program for Retired NFL Players

Race didn't enter my mind when I saw your thread. What entered my mind is how can a person defraud others who need this fund for legitimate purposes. It is just a sad character flaw.
Wanna bet as this unfolds, racism will become a big topic of concern.

After this Smollet bull S. I don't believe any claims until proven. Fake News

Now you'll say it is IMPOSSIBLE for blacks to be racist righto?

Of course Blacks can be, racist, although it is far more racist of us Whites to misname what Blacks feel.

For example...It is not racism, when group B hates group A because group A controls the resources and continues to lie to group B for 160 yrs now, about giving group B its fair access to the resources. It's illogical and irrational to call that hatred, Racism.

It's like running out of gas, in your car, then you get mad at the car/deem the car unreliable all because the car didn't drive itself to the filling station to get gas ---while you were still sleeping. It's illogical and irrational to call that car unreliable.

Exactly.

Darkskinned negro, painted as the face of this crime.

Yet, we don't comprehend it and we don't understand the realness of our own, brainwashing, which we can succumb to when we repost/explain the defendants' identity in ways verbatim to how Racism's forces hoped we would.

That is true, so my bad.

But since most "cheating" of money like this case, consists of groups (defendant, plaintiff) who are acquainted and/or family members then, yes, you tried so hard to make an issue where there is none ---by bringing up "brothers". And that is what made you appear, sinister, with a potential Race element ...since theft and rape and drugs are still the biggest, most-successful ways that today's society is racist toward negro citizens.

Never said brothers

That is true, so my bad.

Where did I say “ brothers”?

You keep trying to make it about race with me and it isn’t. Twice you have erroneously stated words I did not post. I’m wondering why you are trying to make this about race. The former players are charged with fraud and if they are found guilty I hope they get the max, because that is what I usually say.

Never said brothers...
Where did I say “ brothers”?

...Twice you have erroneously stated words I did not post...

I refuse to play word trickery with you, as your display here now only further highlights your mind as a peculiar institution of opinions. You tried to highlight their brotherhood, their closeness, yes by emphasizing "fellow" and so I refuse to play pretend about it.

I really regret ever posting this pos thread now. I'm totally divorcing this abortion.

Can a mod delete things on an OP's request here. Probably not, just asking, please do if possible.

Forum List

Back