10 Top Reasons You Owe The Nation

Anyone can apply for a waiver, but not everyone is in the right 'crony' group that allows them to get one.

Presumably you're talking about the annual limit waivers. Yet 94% of those waiver applications have been approved.

It will almost certainly be up the Supreme Court to give states the ability to opt out because the Annointed One has thus far not seen fit to allow that and he is ignoring a court order to do so.

Opt out of what? States aren't actually required to operate their own exchanges (see "SEC. 1321. STATE FLEXIBILITY IN OPERATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF EXCHANGES AND RELATED REQUIREMENTS") and, as Vinson recognized in his ruling, the Medicaid expansion is optional because Medicaid itself is a voluntary program that states choose to participate in. And if states want out of something like the individual mandate (which, of course, is levied on individuals and not the state itself), they can pursue the waivers for state innovation contained in the law, if they're able to meet the requirements.

If, on the other hand, you're talking about something akin to nullification--that dog won't hunt, Monsignor.

I think it's become abundantly clear, they don't know what they're talking about. It's difficult when you base your entire opinion on a single word "waiver" and don't actually bother to research what that word actually means in this case. That's way too much effort for people who already KNOW all they need to know.

The government sucks a gazillion dollars out of my wallet every April 15th with a vacuum cleaner.

They have no standing to complain.

Last edited:
You don't really think you have the ability to manipulate me.....do you?

No, it's become pretty clear that you're manipulable by the Paul Ryans of the world, not those who ask that you think critically for yourself. If you're asking if I think I can convince you to try and support the nonsense you're spouting by drawing from the source material, the answer would have to be no. I'm under no illusions that you'll try and do that.

You know, I don't get where Paul Ryan's reputation as a serious thinker comes from. I think it's because he uses numbers, while most of the other Republicans just make raw emotional appeals. The problem is his statements fall apart the instant you go past the surface. He has a deficit plan assumes money will magically appear in the Treasury and a plan to reform Medicare that's a carbon copy of the exchanges, which he thinks are the greatest evil in human history.

... and a plan to reform Medicare that's a carbon copy of the exchanges, which he thinks are the greatest evil in human history.

It's not just Ryan's proposals for Medicare, the broader health reform bill (The Patients' Choice Act) he introduced about 6 weeks before the Democrats unveiled theirs was based on the idea of state-based health insurance exchanges, subsidized coverage for the poor, and refundable, advanceable tax credits for coverage. From that CRS summary of his bill:

Sets forth provisions governing the establishment and operation of state-based health care exchanges to facilitate the individual purchase of private health insurance and the creation of a market where private health plans compete for enrolles based on price and quality.

Amends the Internal Revenue Code to allow a refundable tax credit for qualified health care insurance coverage. [...]

Amends the Public Health Service Act to require the Secretary to supplement the costs of private health insurance for eligible low-income families through the distribution of supplemental debit cards, which may be used for costs associated with health care and provide direct support in accessing health care.

I eagerly await his re-introduction of that bill this session. Then he can attack his own "government takeover" of health care.

Last edited:
It strikes me as curious that not a single thing on that list is fact. Our national conscience - and should I say brain - is a missing item today, not only because of the lack of interest in learning the facts, but also in the FACT that nonsense such as this proof-less crap is posted and considered valid. It is believed! How dumb are we as a nation? The same arguments were and are made about Social Security and Medicare by the same ideological and corporate tools, but with just a small bit of tweaking both would be fine. What a nation full of whiners and losers we have today. Rather sad that the nation of 'can do' is now the nation of 'can't do' and constant whining.
Wrong as usual.

What? Change the subject? I said people should do some research to find the truth. Which if you would have done you would have noticed that there are no real sources of information in the link you posted.

I do not agree with Obamacare no matter what, but what you posted is worthless and the source behind it, even more worthless. That's why I wanted to know if you were ok with that type of "fact".

No dice, Rural Delivery...

You claimed "Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality."

But you haven't been able to put your dinero where you put your dinner.

So, with that claim hanging there in the air like the smoke that Obamacare is made of, you waltz on, casually, to 'everybody should go do research...."
The way I see it, I already got my degree, so you can't give me a homework assignment.

Especially when you're making the claims that you seem unable to support.

Isn't that know as 'bait and swithch' or three-card monte....or something?
Silly rabbit, trix are for kids.

"You got your degree?"
With what? An article with no facts or evidence? Time to go back to school it seems.

I'll humor you though. It says this bill "kills jobs". That couldn't be further from the truth. Less people NEED jobs because of this bill does not mean it kills jobs. The jobs are still there for the taking, there are just less people who need them. This has been a persistent distortion of the facts an and outright lie.
Bullshit, you are nsaying this bill will make it so people won't need jobs? You are an idiot. Obamacare is all it's opponents said it is. Nothing more than a big gov't. take over of control.

I'd like to know what the improvements were.

It's been a year

What got better?

The full changes are scheduled to be implemented until 2014 but there have been plenty of changes so far.

Implementation Timeline - Kaiser Health Reform

Just in 2010 here is what was put in to place

* Free mammograms and colonoscopies: Health plans years beginning on or after Sept. 23 have to cover a number of preventive services like mammograms and colonoscopies for free. No deductible, co-pay or coinsurance.
* No health insurance rescissions: Health insurance companies cannot drop you from your individual health insurance plan if you get sick.
* Children’s coverage: New individual plans and existing group plans cannot deny coverage to children with pre-existing conditions.
* No lifetime caps: Insurers cannot place lifetime caps on coverage. Annual limits must be approved by the government.
* Stay on parent’s plan until age 26: Adult children will be eligible for coverage as dependents on their parents' policies until they are 26, unless they have access to health insurance through a job.
* Appeal denials: New plans must include a way to appeal coverage determinations or claims. An external review process must also be established.
* No lifetime dollar limits: Lifetime dollar limits on essential benefits, like hospital stays, are no longer allowed.
Those are better? Idiot.

It strikes me as curious that not a single thing on that list is fact. Our national conscience - and should I say brain - is a missing item today, not only because of the lack of interest in learning the facts, but also in the FACT that nonsense such as this proof-less crap is posted and considered valid. It is believed! How dumb are we as a nation? The same arguments were and are made about Social Security and Medicare by the same ideological and corporate tools, but with just a small bit of tweaking both would be fine. What a nation full of whiners and losers we have today. Rather sad that the nation of 'can do' is now the nation of 'can't do' and constant whining.

I find it curious that you can arbitrarily declare something nonfactual and not provide anything to back up your statement.

On the other hand.

1. Review & Outlook: Unhappy Anniversary - WSJ.com
  2. Starbucks calls for health care that helps, not harms, small businesses | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
  3. News Headlines
Look at that, the first 3 are true, and I have actually posted threads about all of these. My guess is that I could find something to back up the next 7 without any trouble, as I have read about every single one of them in the media.

Emily Miller writes on the day of infamy...I mean anniversary of Obamacare...
Here is the outline.

"These are the top 10 failures of ObamaCare, starting with those that have had the most serious effect already on the economy, jobs, and the American people.

1. Explodes the Budget Deficit

2. Kills Jobs

3. Lose Your Own Doctor and Health Plan

4. States’ Budget Deficits Grow to Possible Bankruptcy

5. Higher Insurance Premiums:

6. Crushes Businesses

7. Fewer Americans Have Access to Health Insurance

8. Senior Citizens Lose Medicare Coverage:

9. Overburdens Small Business

10. Tax Hikes
Top 10 Failures of ObamaCare After One Year - HUMAN EVENTS

OK, one more opportunity to you Lefties to apologize...
...and genuflecting would be nice.

Waiting.

Every item on that list is either blatantly incorrect or a severe distortion of reality. How sad that people actually believe crap like this rather then do their own research.

Prove it or stuff it.

Here is the outline.

"These are the top 10 failures of ObamaCare, starting with those that have had the most serious effect already on the economy, jobs, and the American people.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes

Waiting.
Not one of these claims are true. Where do you get this information? Do u ever check sites like Politifact or Fact Check ???
What is true is that:
A Republican plan to withhold implementation funds for the Democrats’ new healthcare law would add $5.7 billion to the deficit over 10 years, the nonpartisan congressional scorekeeper said Thursday
This is from a Website called The Hill

I suppose it will be simple enough for you to do so, and prepare a precis that extablishes the veracity of your post....

isn't it?

What's keeping you?

I have noticed that progressives seem to believe that all they have to do is say something is a lie, and ignore the evidence that anyone presents that contradicts them, and then demand that you prove what you have already proved. I want to blame this on teacher's unions, but I find that I cannot fault them for having to deal with idiots in the first place.

Absolutely not true.

I explain very clearly the several areas where moneys are counted more than once.

The concept of "double counting" has always referred to rhetoric being used by the administration; it doesn't affect the outcome of the CBO score (i.e. the predicted financial impact of the law, as it differs from the baseline).

This is an issue of words, not numbers. Stop parroting Ryan and think a bit.

Of course it doesn't.

It does, however, affect the actual deficit.

It means you claim to pay for a program with savings, but the 'savings', etherial that they are, are also, meaning at the same time, being used elsewhere.

They're not being used elsewhere, that's the point. Show me in the score where the CBO has the slowed Medicare cost growth affecting the deficit impact prediction in multiple places. Don't link to me Ryan and don't link me to an administration quote, we're using only primary sources here (that means the actual CBO score).

Seriously? I thought your database had everything the CBO ever said about the PPACA, did you miss this part? Or do you think that your contempt for everyone who opposes Obamacare makes them stupid.

CBO has not undertaken a comparable quantitative analysis for the PPACA incorporating the manager’s amendment, but the results would be qualitatively similar. The reductions in projected Part A outlays and increases in projected HI revenues would significantly raise balances in the HI trust fund and create the appearance that significant additional resources had been set aside to pay for future Medicare benefits. However, the additional savings by the government as a whole—which represent the true increase in the ability to pay for future Medicare benefits or other programs—would be a good deal smaller.

The key point is that the savings to the HI trust fund under the PPACA would be received by the government only once, so they cannot be set aside to pay for future Medicare spending and, at the same time, pay for current spending on other parts of the legislation or on other programs.
Trust fund accounting shows the magnitude of the savings within the trust fund, and those savings indeed improve the solvency of that fund; however, that accounting ignores the burden that would be faced by the rest of the government later in redeeming the bonds held by the trust fund. Unified budget accounting shows that the majority of the HI trust fund savings would be used to pay for other spending under the PPACA and would not enhance the ability of the government to redeem the bonds credited to the trust fund to pay for future Medicare benefits. To describe the full amount of HI trust fund savings as both improving the government’s ability to pay future Medicare benefits and financing new spending outside of Medicare would essentially double-count a large share of those savings and thus overstate the improvement in the government’s fiscal position.

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/108xx/doc10868/12-23-Trust_Fund_Accounting.pdf

The most telling and damning reality of Obamacare is the growing number of Democrats who now realize the damage that it is doing and will do and who agree it needs to be reworked. For them the issue is not whether parts of it need to be repealed and redone but whether it is done piecemeal or just throw the whole thing out and start over as most Republicans favor.

I'm with the GOP on this one. Throw the whole thing out and focus on REAL and GENUINE healthcare reform that IS the prerogative of the Federal government so that the states can deal with it legally and effectively as is best for their people. The Federal government has never in its entire history devised a one-size-fits-all entitlement or social program that has not resulted in more negatives than positives. We don't want the Federal government in control of our healthcare.

Agreed. Throw it out...and interesting that many that supported it are now applying for Waivers from it...

False. Waivers to improve upon it, is not the same as Waivers to be excluded because you are against it which is what you seem to believe and would be incorrect.

Does it bother you at all that the waivers are illegal?

Anyone can apply for a waiver, but not everyone is in the right 'crony' group that allows them to get one.

Presumably you're talking about the annual limit waivers. Yet 94% of those waiver applications have been approved.

It will almost certainly be up the Supreme Court to give states the ability to opt out because the Annointed One has thus far not seen fit to allow that and he is ignoring a court order to do so.
Opt out of what? States aren't actually required to operate their own exchanges (see "SEC. 1321. STATE FLEXIBILITY IN OPERATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF EXCHANGES AND RELATED REQUIREMENTS") and, as Vinson recognized in his ruling, the Medicaid expansion is optional because Medicaid itself is a voluntary program that states choose to participate in. And if states want out of something like the individual mandate (which, of course, is levied on individuals and not the state itself), they can pursue the waivers for state innovation contained in the law, if they're able to meet the requirements.

If, on the other hand, you're talking about something akin to nullification--that dog won't hunt, Monsignor.

Since you are an expert on the PPACA and have it all in a conveniently searchable database, can you tell where the law gives anyone the authority to grant waivers for any reason?

To describe the full amount of HI trust fund savings as both improving the government’s ability to pay future Medicare benefits and financing new spending outside of Medicare would essentially double-count a large share of those savings and thus overstate the improvement in the government’s fiscal position.

Let me translate that for you: The concept of "double counting" has always referred to rhetoric being used by the administration; it doesn't affect the outcome of the CBO score (i.e. the predicted financial impact of the law, as it differs from the baseline).

The actual deficit impact of the ACA remains what the CBO calculated; the rhetoric of the administration implied that the deficit is reduced even more than the CBO calculated because their descriptions did suggest savings were being used to do two things simultaneously. The suggestion that this means the CBO score understates the deficit impact is, of course, incorrect.

Since you are an expert on the PPACA and have it all in a conveniently searchable database, can you tell where the law gives anyone the authority to grant waivers for any reason?

Here's a tip: my searchable database is called THOMAS.

As for your question, you have to be more specific; there are numerous waiver authorities sprinkled throughout the legislation. If you're talking about the annual limit waivers, you'd want to go to the section of the law that establishes the annual limit restrictions. Or rather, the relevant amendments to that section (see "SEC. 10101. AMENDMENTS TO SUBTITLE A."). In which you'll find:

`(2) ANNUAL LIMITS PRIOR TO 2014- With respect to plan years beginning prior to January 1, 2014, a group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage may only establish a restricted annual limit on the dollar value of benefits for any participant or beneficiary with respect to the scope of benefits that are essential health benefits under section 1302(b) of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as determined by the Secretary. In defining the term `restricted annual limit' for purposes of the preceding sentence, the Secretary shall ensure that access to needed services is made available with a minimal impact on premiums.

Annual limits weren't completely eliminated, the Secretary was given discretion to ensure the regs developed by HHS include latitude necessary to maintain access or affordability. Hence the regulations that emerged. If Congress wishes to clarify and overturn the rule so as to eliminate mini-med plans, there are mechanisms by which they can do so.

Last edited:
Let me translate that for you: The concept of "double counting" has always referred to rhetoric being used by the administration; it doesn't affect the outcome of the CBO score (i.e. the predicted financial impact of the law, as it differs from the baseline).

The actual deficit impact of the ACA remains what the CBO calculated; the rhetoric of the administration implied that the deficit is reduced even more than the CBO calculated because their descriptions did suggest savings were being used to do two things simultaneously. The suggestion that this means the CBO score understates the deficit impact is, of course, incorrect.

You said that before, and claimed that the CBO never said that there is double counting involved. You then demanded someone link to the CBO actually said there is double counting occurring.

The quote you are attributing to me is from the CBO, not me. If you have a problem with it, take it up with them. The fact is that the CBO is clearly stating that you cannot count the savings from the PPACA and the Medicare benefits and claim they both reduce the deficit.

You can babble your double speak all day long. The numbers do not affect the law, they affect the deficit. Do you disagree with the CBO assessment that if you try to count the PPACA savings toward both Medicare and the PPACA you do not get the savings that are claimed by both the Democrats in Congress and the administration?

If you agree with the CBO about that, why do you refuse to call what is clearly double counting by what it is?

Do you actually understand that, when the CBO scored the PPACA and established the baseline you keep asking about that they did actually count the Medicare savings as part of the baseline for the PPACA? That, because they counted that savings that way, it actually did affect the baseline?

Are you going to continue your partisanship and deny reality? Or are you going to loose your pay here and admit the truth? The score from the CBO is clearly affected by the double counting, and they admitted it themselves. I provided the link to them saying it. You can either admit the truth, or forever brand yourself as a liar.

Your choice.

Here's a tip: my searchable database is called THOMAS.

As for your question, you have to be more specific; there are numerous waiver authorities sprinkled throughout the legislation. If you're talking about the annual limit waivers, you'd want to go to the section of the law that establishes the annual limit restrictions. Or rather, the relevant amendments to that section (see "SEC. 10101. AMENDMENTS TO SUBTITLE A."). In which you'll find:
`(2) ANNUAL LIMITS PRIOR TO 2014- With respect to plan years beginning prior to January 1, 2014, a group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage may only establish a restricted annual limit on the dollar value of benefits for any participant or beneficiary with respect to the scope of benefits that are essential health benefits under section 1302(b) of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as determined by the Secretary. In defining the term `restricted annual limit' for purposes of the preceding sentence, the Secretary shall ensure that access to needed services is made available with a minimal impact on premiums.
Annual limits weren't completely eliminated, the Secretary was given discretion to ensure the regs developed by HHS include latitude necessary to maintain access or affordability. Hence the regulations that emerged. If Congress wishes to clarify and overturn the rule so as to eliminate mini-med plans, there are mechanisms by which they can do so.

Where does that give anyone the authority to grant a waiver?

In case you are as bad at legalese as you clearly are at math, that only gives the Secretary the authority to make sure that premiums are affordable. It does not give the secretary the authority to waive any portion of the law itself. The waivers being granted exempt the groups that receive them from the law. They have nothing to do with either premiums or access to the required services. I am quite sure that some lawyer somewhere in the bowels of HHS is more than willing to write a memo that says otherwise, just like John Yoo was willing to write a memo that torture is legal.

Guess what, memos are worth exactly squat when a judge reads the law and rules on what it means.

You said that before, and claimed that the CBO never said that there is double counting involved. You then demanded someone link to the CBO actually said there is double counting occurring.

Doubled counting involved in what? I've said multiple times now that the claims of double counting refer only to rhetoric, not the actual deficit projections. Your quote from the CBO explicitly supports that, as it criticizes descriptions ("To describe...would essentially double-count"), namely those that imply the deficit reduction will be higher than the CBO projected. If you think the CBO's deficit reduction estimates should be lower because savings were counted in two places, show it in the score (numbers).

The fact is that the CBO is clearly stating that you cannot count the savings from the PPACA and the Medicare benefits and claim they both reduce the deficit.

That's correct, you can't do that. Yet the premise in this thread is that the CBO's score does do that. And, of course, it does not.

CBO uses unified budget rules; money is money, it's in one giant pot, and thus it can't be counted twice as being in two separate compartments simultaneously. The administration's rhetoric sometimes strayed into trust fund accounting rules territory, in which federal money does exist in different compartments and exists for distinct purposes. CBO was asked about this and responded with that memo, pointing out that indeed you can't do that. And lo, they did not.

Where does that give anyone the authority to grant a waiver?

The timeline of the annual limit phaseout is determined in the statute. Yet the Secretary is granted rulemaking authority to define certain restricted annual benefits and to ensure that access and premiums aren't significantly affected. Given that the latter is impossible for a certain class of plans, the rule establishes a temporary waiver application process.

The most interesting part is imaging a parallel reality where they didn't grant waivers, and thus were harshly criticized for ignoring their mandate to preserve access and protect premiums. I wonder what side you'd come down on in that reality?

The waivers being granted exempt the groups that receive them from the law. They have nothing to do with either premiums or access to the required services

I take it you haven't actually looked at the criteria for receiving an annual limit waiver recently.

Doubled counting involved in what? I've said multiple times now that the claims of double counting refer only to rhetoric, not the actual deficit projections. Your quote from the CBO explicitly supports that, as it criticizes descriptions ("To describe...would essentially double-count"), namely those that imply the deficit reduction will be higher than the CBO projected. If you think the CBO's deficit reduction estimates should be lower because savings were counted in two places, show it in the score (numbers).

I have heard of selective blindness before, but this is the worst case I have ever actually encountered.

Tell me something, how do you go from "The key point is that the savings to the HI trust fund under the PPACA would be received by the government only once, so they cannot be set aside to pay for future Medicare spending and, at the same time, pay for current spending on other parts of the legislation or on other programs," to "To describe...would essentially double-count."

The administration is counting the savings from the Medicare Trust fund, and they are also counting it as part of the PPACA. Since the PPACA is specifically written, and scored, with those Medicare savings incorporated as part of "paying" for the PPACA the score is obviously affected by it.

You made your choice, you have branded yourself a liar.

That's correct, you can't do that. Yet the premise in this thread is that the CBO's score does do that. And, of course, it does not.

No, the thread is about the PPACA being a budget busting bill. As the double counting is only a small part of the way the score for the PPACA was finalized, we can actually ignore it and still make our point. You just chose to focus on a minute portion of the bill problem in the hope that no one would notice your attempt to obnubilate. (Thanks for the word PC)

Guess what, the reforms to the 1099 filing have already changed the score of the PPACA, as did the doc fix that was integral to the claim that the cost of this bill was under $1 trillion.

CBO uses unified budget rules; money is money, it's in one giant pot, and thus it can't be counted twice as being in two separate compartments simultaneously. The administration's rhetoric sometimes strayed into trust fund accounting rules territory, in which federal money does exist in different compartments and exists for distinct purposes. CBO was asked about this and responded with that memo, pointing out that indeed you can't do that. And lo, they did not.

Yada, yada, yada.

Guess what, everyone on this board who is capable of rational thought recognizes your attempt to blow smoke for the pathetic thing it actually is. Even if you are entirely correct that this is nothing more than rhetoric from the administration (which I could disprove without any effort whatever) it is actually irrelevent to the point that the PPACA is going to bust the budget.

Crawl back to your boss and inform him that you have totally failed in selling his, or her, lies here.

The timeline of the annual limit phaseout is determined in the statute. Yet the Secretary is granted rulemaking authority to define certain restricted annual benefits and to ensure that access and premiums aren't significantly affected. Given that the latter is impossible for a certain class of plans, the rule establishes a temporary waiver application process.

Again, how does exempting unions, large corporations, small businesses, and entire states, from Obamacare do anything to ensure that the premiums for minimal coverage insurance does not go to high? All it does is ensure that the people who are covered by the companies that receive those waivers do not have access to insurance that meets the new standards.

The rule does not establish any waiver process. The word waiver does not appear anywhere in the law, if it did you would have linked to it and quoted it.

Want to try again?

The most interesting part is imaging a parallel reality where they didn't grant waivers, and thus were harshly criticized for ignoring their mandate to preserve access and protect premiums. I wonder what side you'd come down on in that reality?

I do not find imaging alternate universes vaguely interesting. I do, however, enjoy imagining alternate realities where idiots do not attempt to argue impossible conditions. I also imagine a universe where the government is not afraid to admit that a law that was cobbled together, never read, and then shoved down people's throat contains errors that, as written, make it impossible to enforce.

Believe it or not, I would respect a government like that.

I take it you haven't actually looked at the criteria for receiving an annual limit waiver recently.

What does it matter what rule that HHS is using to describe criteria for an exemption that is illegal in the first place?

Last edited:
Here is the outline.

2. Kills Jobs

6. Crushes Businesses

10. Tax Hikes
Top 10 Failures of ObamaCare After One Year - HUMAN EVENTS

Waiting.

Well now, here we have another lying Conservative. But of course, something that actually helps small business is not something the Conservatives want. Small business? What's that worth? If it ain't a multi-hundred billion dollar multi-national, it ain't worth nothing. The Conservative mantra for real.

Small businesses are moving forward on health care | OregonLive.com

By Jim Houser

On March 10, I was invited to testify before the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions of the U.S. House Education and Workforce Committee in Washington, D.C. The hearing was titled "The Pressures of Rising Costs on Employer Provided Health Care." As co-owner of Hawthorne Auto Clinic in Southeast Portland, I described the challenges we face in providing health insurance coverage for our nine full-time employees and their families.

Our company's health insurance costs doubled from 2002 to 2010 to total more than $100,000. I shared my personal story with the committee: This year, our premium costs actually declined by more than 3 percent. When combined with the tax credit we receive because of the Affordable Care Act -- a credit that as many as 4 million American small-businesses could be eligible for if they offer health coverage -- our savings will be between 8 and 10 percent. I don't ever remember our health insurance costs going down before this year. But as I listened to the prepared remarks of the Republican representatives and their invited guests, it became clear to me that they didn't care about my very real story. In fact, they don't care about the realities of how the health care law is helping small businesses at all. They're too invested in a partisan political fight to discredit and dismantle the health care law before more of its benefits kick in -- perhaps because the insurance industry, whose excessive profits and worst practices will be reined in by the law, is too invested in our politicians.

Forum List

Back