10 Republican Senators voted to confirm Obama's amnesty!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Lynch said illegal aliens have a right to work in the United States when the law clearly says it's against the law for them to work here and 10 GOP Senators voted for her! They essentially voted for Obama's executive amnesty!

THE 10 SENATE REPUBLICANS WHO VOTED FOR LYNCH WERE:

Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Rob Portman of Ohio, Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, Thad Cochran of Mississippi, Susan Collins of Maine, Jeff Flake of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Orrin Hatch of Utah, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, and Mark Kirk of Illinois.

042215-chart.jpg

Lynch said illegal aliens have a right to work in the United States when the law clearly says it's against the law for them to work here and 10 GOP Senators voted for her! They essentially voted for Obama's executive amnesty!

THE 10 SENATE REPUBLICANS WHO VOTED FOR LYNCH WERE:

Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Rob Portman of Ohio, Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, Thad Cochran of Mississippi, Susan Collins of Maine, Jeff Flake of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Orrin Hatch of Utah, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, and Mark Kirk of Illinois.

View attachment 40216

:eek:

I'm surprised John McCain wasn't included. Well duh, the Tea Party did what it could and republicans are the majority in the Senate as well as the House. Maybe we can get some more conservatives next time around. At least we don't have crazy people like Harry and Nancy running interference for Barry Hussein.

I'm surprised John McCain wasn't included. Well duh, the Tea Party did what it could and republicans are the majority in the Senate as well as the House. Maybe we can get some more conservatives next time around. At least we don't have crazy people like Harry and Nancy running interference for Barry Hussein.
Maybe we can get some more conservatives next time around

The old neocons are dying off ,not enough of them to elect a grave digger

How can you link the two? I'd be interested to know, given how Democrats stalled a human trafficking bill because of her.

True. I think the Republicans that voted in favor of her did so because they are afraid of being accused of racism. In the post-Obama country, color is a factor in just about everything whether it has anything to do with a situation or not. Despite many wisely being against liberal ideology, the left won't accept that it's the real reason they vote the way they do.

Of course, the left loves any liberal judge willing to legislate from the bench. This woman has no respect for some of our laws and probably has her own idea of what justice is all about.

Forum List

Back