10 Reasons for Cruz

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
10. He really knows economics

9. He really knows foreign policy

8. He really knows the political system

7. He's an outsider, and America needs an outsider (This I disagree with)

6. Trump and Carson aren't serious candidates. (I don't agree with this)

5. Cruz is in but not of the system.

4. He's got real grit--call it fire in the belly, (I agree with this)

3. He knows how to run a real campaign as opposed to a flash-in-the-pan media event

2. He's a true believer in the United States of America/ (No doubt about this!)

1. He can beat Hillary Clinton.

Read the explanations and backing for each @ Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Ted Cruz

Cruz would destroy Hillary in a debate, I doubt Trump would do as well against her the media would be claiming a tie or Hillary victory. Cruz would bitch slap her so hard there would be no doubt.

Cruz would destroy Hillary in a debate, I doubt Trump would do as well against her the media would be claiming a tie or Hillary victory. Cruz would bitch slap her so hard there would be no doubt.

This is the reason he would need Fiorina on the ticket. Cruz could then take the high road while Carly could attack Hillary without being accused of misogynation.

This is the reason he would need Fiorina on the ticket. Cruz could then take the high road while Carly could attack Hillary without being accused of misogynation.
Actually Carly is a terrible candidate no matter what. All she brings is her vagina. Who needs that?
Kelly Ayotte would be a better choice. Maybe Christie Todd Whitman.

Actually Carly is a terrible candidate no matter what. All she brings is her vagina. Who needs that?

The best fit would be Nikki Haley

images

images
Yes, she would be a niiiiiice "fit", if you catch my drift!

images
Also not a bad choice. But she is from SC and he is from TX and since they're not campaignng to be president of the Confederacy he needs a northerner or westerner

Top ten reasons to vote for this dickhead
1. You like driving on dirt roads
2. You hate everyone having health insurance
3. You love seeing corporations and the top 1% take 90% of the wealth.
4. You hate seeing America leading in science of any kind
5. You don't want poor people have a education
6. You think the unemployed are just bums
7. You want a war with iran
8. You want to go unwarned of the hurricane, tornadoe or flash flood. You hate government institutions.
9. You want to abolish the epa and fda...I love breathing shitty air and eating mold covered food!
10. I hate most people in general and want everyone to follow my short sighted belief system.

3. He knows how to run a real campaign as opposed to a flash-in-the-pan media event

Read the explanations and backing for each @ Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Ted Cruz

Right now America if it wishes to remain the number one world power needs to invest in infrastructure, science, r&d and reform education. This man will cut them all and favor the riches.

He is bad for this country.

Carly is viewed as an outsider. (She is also a serious budget cutter.) Are the others?

I would add two more reasons:

1. He was called a "wacko bird" by that useless old fossil loser, John McCain.
2. He was called a "Balloon Head" by that tower if integrity, Chris Matthews.

Those are powerful endorsement from such diverse and honest and reliable sources.

I would add two more reasons:

1. He was called a "wacko bird" by that useless old fossil loser, John McCain.
2. He was called a "Balloon Head" by that tower if integrity, Chris Matthews.

Those are powerful endorsement from such diverse and honest and reliable sources.
He's everything progressives hate (good) and he could probably beat Hillary, but he has no for policy experience and he's a tool of the rich

Details and Analysis of Senator Ted Cruz’s Tax Plan

If you think Hill sold out to Wall St, this pol married it. Nyet for me.

So you would prefer Hillary? Maybe it's time to get off the "income inequality" bandwagon and recognize that lower taxes not only benefit the entire economy, but increase net government revenues as well.

So you would prefer Hillary? Maybe it's time to get off the "income inequality" bandwagon and recognize that lower taxes not only benefit the entire economy, but increase net government revenues as well.
I would less dislike Hillary. I would prefer a goper who acknowledged that tax policy has had the unintended effect of re-creating a robber baron class. We could make tax policy more transparent, and have less corporate welfare and tax gimmicks without exacerbating the problem. Ted's balls are owned by Goldman Sachs ... Literally.

My top ten reasons for voting for Cruz:

10. Methamphetamines
9. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
8. Schizophrenia has you convinced Obama is a Kenyan
7. Non-schizophrenic delusion that Obama is a Kenyan
6. Sam I Am would be a great VP
5. It was Trig's idea
4. I'm on my way to a death panel, what do I care?
3. I thought we were voting for Canada's President
2. Satan made me do it
1. Held my breath so long waiting for Obama's longform birth certificate I gots the brain damage

Forum List

Back