10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto: Look Familiar?

Fuck Mr. Nick for flying Old Glory upside-down next to that shitrag.

Well it will go upright once this nation is in a better condition.... Right now it's in severe distress both socially and economically ...

Well it will go upright once this nation is in a better condition.... Right now it's in severe distress both socially and economically ...

Fuck you and your bitch-made opinions on our country. Its too bad this is some computer shit, or I'd crawl through your monitor and strangle you with one of my flags, pussy.

This is what I told you, there are two definitions, distress and slamming the flag ala burning it. No one takes it how you say you mean it, as distress. The clear context of how you are using it is slamming it. As a libertarian, few Republicans are more disgusted by where we are headed. But as a member of a military family, including my brother being a Navy Academy grad and my cousin being an Air Force MP with both serving in Gulf War I, I am just as disgusted as shitting on that which they did for us. You can be stubborn all you want, but the liberals love you slamming the country and it's those who you should respect who don't respect what you're doing. Which is shitting on the people we should appreciate.

This is what I told you, there are two definitions, distress and slamming the flag ala burning it. No one takes it how you say you mean it, as distress. The clear context of how you are using it is slamming it. As a libertarian, few Republicans are more disgusted by where we are headed. But as a member of a military family, including my brother being a Navy Academy grad and my cousin being an Air Force MP with both serving in Gulf War I, I am just as disgusted as shitting on that which they did for us. You can be stubborn all you want, but the liberals love you slamming the country and it's those who you should respect who don't respect what you're doing. Which is shitting on the people we should appreciate.
Kaz, our national anthem plays out our flag and it's role in a America when the country was under extremes of duress... Nothing as stable and prosperous as today. Political extremes on the right or the left are disconnected to their identity as Americans and are at odds with America and Americans. It is hate for ones country which can't help but peek out through symbolism as such.

Nobody loves to see this asshole fly our flag upside down save for the most extreme commie occupiers and terrorist-grade hyper-conservatives. All such parties should exile themselves, but they lack the honor.

Forum List

Back