10 most evil,hated men in recent history.

I would say the 9 /11 hijackers except how many people here know their names? We know Bin Laden of course but the names of the ones who did it. They died to become martyrs and it appears they failed in that regard because most of us do not even know their names and many in Afghanistan never even knew of the attack.

How about Jeffery Dahmer? How about Timothy McVeigh? Or is this just an International hate list?

Yes both real evil; We were just considering numbers McVeigh would easily fit the list but then who gets cut?

Last edited:
1. Muhammad ( I know he was born thousands of years ago but millions are oppressed or even killed in his name daily so he still counts) Besides what would the list be without the most evil of all time?
YAY!!! I win first prize. :clap2:

That's what my landscaper Jesus thought, but while a rose by any other name may be just as sweet to the nose, being named for a high profile messiah or prophet doesn't count for shit.

1. Muhammad ( I know he was born thousands of years ago but millions are oppressed or even killed in his name daily so he still counts) Besides what would the list be without the most evil of all time?
YAY!!! I win first prize. :clap2:

That's what my landscaper Jesus thought, but while a rose by any other name may be just as sweet to the nose, being named for a high profile messiah or prophet doesn't count for shit.
Meh... Perhaps you are just jealous of us messiah/prophet types because you're nothing but an average joe. :razz:

2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

Strange how the so called religion of peace has so many in the top ten.

you have no concept of history do you? you simply tossed as many muslims as y9u could in the top 10..what about stalin.......how many millions did he kill? then one would wonder about genghis khan? or the many rulers of rome?

so please, other than religion...what criteria did you use for this list?

I would say the 9 /11 hijackers except how many people here know their names? We know Bin Laden of course but the names of the ones who did it. They died to become martyrs and it appears they failed in that regard because most of us do not even know their names and many in Afghanistan never even knew of the attack.

How about Jeffery Dahmer? How about Timothy McVeigh? Or is this just an International hate list?

now now zzz....you cant be putting ever little bomber and cannibal on the list

ok city was the largest act of domestic terrorism in history of the us

but it will be forgotten in maybe 20 years.....

americans have short memories.....

as for dahmer someone will eclipse him in horror.......bundy who?

The two most evil men in modern history. :cool:

#1) Benjamin Netanyahu

#2) Ariel Sharon

The Allah you pray to 5 times each day likes Bibi and Sharon and hates the inferior Muslim losers.

Sucker :lol:

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark

Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

But wealth isn't the sole explanation for this disparity in intellectual innovation. Saudi Arabia enjoyed a per capita income of $24,200 in 2010. Yet the Kingdom averages an anemic 37 patents per year compared with Israel's 1,416 per year — and there are 3 1/2 times more Saudis than Israelis, meaning that Israel's per capita output of intellectual property is 132 times greater than Saudi Arabia's.

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world. Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

A few miles from Teva's gleaming office campus west of the Old City sits the former national mint building for the British Mandate. Built in 1937, this renovated building, along with the old Ottoman Empire railway warehouses next to it, houses the JVP Media Quarter and 300 entrepreneurs.

The complex hosts Israel's leading venture capital firm, Jerusalem Venture Partners, as well as 35 startups and a performing arts center for good measure. JVP, which has helped launch 70 companies since 1993, has more than $820 million under management with seven active venture capital funds.

The Media Quarter concept was created in 2002 when JVP founder Erel Margalit wanted to create a media-focused incubator that combined technology, culture, art and business. JVP has shepherded 18 initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, including some of the largest Israel-based companies: Qlik Technologies, Netro Corp., Chromatis Networks, Precise Software, Cogent Communications.

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

2. Hitler
3. Osama Binladen
4. Ahmadinejad
5. Saddam Hussein
6. Gaddafi
7. Ayotollah Khomeini
8. Pol Pot
9. Idi Amin
10. kim Jong Il

Strange how the so called religion of peace has so many in the top ten.

I have to agree with Strollingbones. Stalin was probably more prolific at killing people than Hitler was. He massacred thousands of Polish officers, literally wiping out the officer corp of the Polish Army in the late thirties. Then there was the millions of German war prisoners that died (on purpose) in his Gulags. Fewer than 10% of those captured during the war actually made it back home to Germany. And don't forget how many Russians he killed. He nearly lost Stalingrad because his purges killed all the good generals in his army.

What about the Rwandans? Some estimate as many as a million people lost their lives in the 90's. Pol Pot and the killing fields of Cambodia saw the death of over 2 million. I think that he should be higher than number eight. And although I really think that Ahmadinejad is a freakin nut and is dangerous, I don't think he's personally responsible for the death of millions? But of course, if he gets nukes, he probably will do something that will ensure his place on the list.

And lets not forget the Turks and their massacre of the Armenians. There are no records of just how many were killed but they think that at least two million died, perhaps as many as two million more. I think that quite frankly if you haven't been personally responsible for the deaths of at least a million, you really don't have a right to be on the list.

Truthmatters puts on display for the world to see just what a partisan hack really is. Dick Cheney is a gruff old man. Heck, you would be too if your heart was about to explode any minute. But is he personally responsible for the death of anyone? No. Sending someone to war is a lot different than plotting to eradicate an entire people. I remember watching an interview with him when he talked about Hillary calling him Darth Vader. He chuckled and got so tickled he almost couldn't continue. Obama is an idiot, but he isn't responsible for the death of anyone either.

If you're dealing with history, reality can be very scary to people who mindlessly spew dogma like TM...

so now you have your list of evil by religion?
There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world.

Which is basically 25% of the worlds population.

So of course their list would include Benjamin Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon.

But the list would not be based on religion.

Because no doubt Bush and Cheney would be on their most evil list. :cool:

Allah.

It is estimated that over 200 million Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and other infidels have been slaughtered by the religion of peace'ers in the name of allah the merciful during the last 1400 years of the religion of peace.

they would not......you are smarter than that....

what is going on right now is nothing in comparsion to what has gone on in history.....

when you hear the figures for some...they are not impressive till you realize that it was out of a smaller pool than we have now

Allah.

It is estimated that over 200 million Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and other infidels have been slaughtered by the religion of peace'ers in the name of allah the merciful during the last 1400 years of the religion of peace.

well i wouldnt be mentioning that to the canaanites.....there is always someone willing to die for their god and there is always someone to kill for their god....

List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allah.

well i wouldnt be mentioning that to the canaanites.....there is always someone willing to die for their god and there is always someone to kill for their god....

List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is your source of biblical scholarship? How about Mad magazine? :lol:

so now you have your list of evil by religion?
There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world.

Which is basically 25% of the worlds population.

There are more insects in the world than Muslims and unlike Muslims insects actually serve a useful purpose. You pray 5 times each day to an Allah that wills insects to be more important than useless muslims.

Maybe, you should just try buzzing rather than shouting allahu akbar

Last edited:

Forum List

Back