10 Cloverfield Lane

I heard it was dumb. When it comes on tv on one of the cable channels..free..I will watch it. But I won't pay to see it via On Demand.

This looks like a good movie. Has anyone here watched it?

I may watch it later this evening.

200_s.gif

200_s.gif

Did you watch it, or are you just being silly?

It's a remake of a shitty earlier version, but then again, people watch frickin' Buffy The Vampire Slayer reruns..

Oh, I wouldn't sit through Buffy The Vampire.

I my third wife watched it every morning and then Charmed.. As bad as when I was in college, these goat ropin' okies in Ag school had to watch The Love Boat every morning at 10am..It's all italics, eh, I'm not changing it back..

200_s.gif

It's a remake of a shitty earlier version, but then again, people watch frickin' Buffy The Vampire Slayer reruns..

I my third wife watched it every morning and then Charmed.. As bad as when I was in college, these goat ropin' okies in Ag school had to watch The Love Boat every morning at 10am..It's all italics, eh, I'm not changing it back..

I don't even know what "Charmed" is. I rarely watch regular TV, except for The Daily Show.

I don't even know what "Charmed" is. I rarely watch regular TV, except for The Daily Show.
i don't either, I got her cable so she'd leave me alone...Charmed is about 3 hot bitches that are witches....Seth Green was on the show...

i don't either, I got her cable so she'd leave me alone...Charmed is about 3 hot bitches that are witches....Seth Green was on the show...

I liked Seth Green in Without a Paddle.

I liked Seth Green in Without a Paddle.
Yeah I watched that..I usually pull movies off of youtube...for free, but I also have Amazon Prime and NetFlix, Hulu....ESPN stream..For cornball jock movies...

Forum List

Back