10 2 rally is worse as it gets

So all the polls that show dems loosing seats are all lying.

And the fact that the new sitting Pres always looses help in Congress is going to reverse itself b/c obama the Great Divider has slaves that say so?

WOW

Quick, what are this weeks lotto numbers. :eusa_pray:

Looses? :cuckoo:

ahh the slave mentallity raises it's ugly head. You have no honest reply so you go after a typo.

pfft

Tyr again.

What more can anyone say except the topic is stupid and so are teapartiers.

You could defend the actions of your compatriots.

Tea party members, apparently know how to clean up after themselves considerably better than your morons.

Trash is a serious issue. A great deal of it looked recycleable. Aren't you concerned that it be cleaned up in a quality manner at an affordable price?

Last edited:

ahh the slave mentallity raises it's ugly head. You have no honest reply so you go after a typo.

pfft

Tyr again.

How about one of you liberals stand up and denounce the disrespectfull way your people acted?

How about one of you saying your sorry that some of your people don't give a damn about those that died in WW2?

How about something like that? the naacp demanded that the TEA party apologise for 1 racist sign they were told was at a rally somewhere. But you can't be held accountable for all the trash?

pfft

Tyr again.

How about one of you liberals stand up and denounce the disrespectfull way your people acted?

How about one of you saying your sorry that some of your people don't give a damn about those that died in WW2?

How about something like that? the naacp demanded that the TEA party apologise for 1 racist sign they were told was at a rally somewhere. But you can't be held accountable for all the trash?

:muahaha: Nope.

It's quite obvious two different classes of people attended the two rallies.

You can say that again.

tea-party-sign-toter.jpg

DaleRobertson_TeaPartyOrg_Niggar_med.jpg

teaprty3r.jpg

slide_1398_20093_large.jpg

slide_1398_20070_large.jpg

So you know what happened is wrong but you will be chilish instead of admitting it.

I'm not surprised, well I am a little, it took you longer than I thought to resort to full childhood.

Can't say I didn't give you a chance to man up and do the right thing.

I wonder did anyone but me catch the part when the park offical said things like this were expected from groups like this. It seem normal to him.

Yeah, I caought that.

Sad, he expected the libs to filth the place up. Makes you wonder how bad it was after the inagaration.

Shit man. You don't have to wonder. It was a horrible mess. Obie wan stole money from FEMA to have it cleaned up.

So you know what happened is wrong but you will be chilish instead of admitting it.

I'm not surprised, well I am a little, it took you longer than I thought to resort to full childhood.

Can't say I didn't give you a chance to man up and do the right thing.

That's right, I had my chance.. :cuckoo:

Did anyone notice how all the signs were professionally printed by unions and organizations? They had no pride in what they did. They just showed up, were handed a sign to carry and then threw it on the ground we they were done.

I noticed some of the pro illegal immigration rallies had signs printed by unions also. And Pelosi thinks the Tea Party is "astro turf"

Wonder how many were on the clock at the rally. Black Caucus Congressional aides? SEIU?

Of course this type of people are against the tea party look at all the damn communist that were there on that day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVwSxJ_lwr4&feature=sub]YouTube - 10-2 One Nation March Shows Radical Left Controls Democrat Party[/ame]

Conservatives want to remove clean air and clean water regulations and let corporations throw as much carcinogenic crap into the environment as they want and they are complaining about garbage left over at a place where a hundred thousand people held a rally?

Go figure.

Conservatives want to remove clean air and clean water regulations and let corporations throw as much carcinogenic crap into the environment as they want and they are complaining about garbage left over at a place where a hundred thousand people held a rally?

Go figure.

Rdean look at hat the environmentalist did in that one spot. Look at how big they left their carbon foot print. Stop parroting the lie. THE ENVIRONMENTALIST THAT WERE THERE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT. All they care about is the power they try to take.

GO FIGURE INDEED!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back