10,000 hostages

You're argument is that Biden didn't appease the Taliban enough? Really? Fuck off.
That was NEVER my argument, idiot! Fuck off!

He gave people 2 1/2 more months than Trump did to get out, and is successfully evacuating everyone who is there on U.S. business.
Blow smoke up your own dress, moron, your lies and delusions will carry no truck with me.

Civilians who voluntarily decided to remain in the country gambled with their lives and best of luck to them.
Yeah, screw them people, right? It's THEIR fault that Biddum is a hapless, needledick twinkie. Maybe we force them to stay and make the Taliban indoctrinate them as new fighters in the jihad towards the West! And with the likes of you and Biddum, I wouldn't BLAME them.

Well, If Joey Xi were smart enough, he'd choose a Taliban training center in Afghanistan and drop a calling card MOAB, but Joey hasn't got any brass (cojones).

Cojones?

Brass?

Grampa Biddum's shriveled up former what used to be called testicles need a pair of lace-knitted doily ball warmers now just to keep from turning blue his vessels are so hardened and his heart so weak that he's lucky now just to pump any blood down that far.

9FD80B16-C79B-45F5-98F8-F4084007B306.jpeg

Joe calls them his "Robin's eggs." :smoke:

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA!

Let's have Joe send in the army, navy, marines and air force back into Afghanistan and get them all out!

Not right away though. Let's wait until we have pulled all our assets far away out of there back home and around the world. :slap:
And armed the Taliban with billions of dollars worth of our latest weaponry....

That’s what we will have before the weekend.

Work your way to the airport if you can. No help though so good luck. The prisons these lunatics just emptied of terrorists will now be filled with US citizens.

And tapioca Bidumb won’t do a think to stop it.

This is so ignorant. The evacuations continue and the Taliban won't interfere. You have no clue what they want, do you?

So are you the official spokesperson for the Taliban now? What makes you think that before this is over, more Americans will have been murdered than there were on 9/11?

Americans have been in the unenviable position of funding the warlords and the Afghan mafia. We made a mistake.

Look for a renaissance in Afghanistan.

Americans have been in the unenviable position of funding the warlords and the Afghan mafia. We made a mistake.

Look for a renaissance in Afghanistan.

You mean like a "renaissance" of mysogyny and the forcing of women to wear burkas? It's already happening, Ms. "women's rights."

NEW - Taliban spokesman to the media yesterday: "Women will be happy," today their faces are erased from public spaces in Afghanistan.pic.twitter.com/XmMvzZb5zE
— Disclose.tv \uD83D\uDEA8 (@disclosetv) August 18, 2021

This one was shot for refusing to wear her burka. Here's your "kinder gentler" Taliban...

BCjhNZY.jpg

1Qu6zmF.jpg

Fuck no. I'm not stupid enough to ever be found in Afghanistan. Why don't you go over there and fight the Taliban to get those people out?
We all know whatever Biden does is good in your eyes, especially when he tells the military to come home before evacuating non-military personnel.
After all, Biden has brought normal back to planet earth, hasn't he?

Nothing to worry. They will be out by September 11
Trump told them to get out by May 31 back in February 2020. I can't believe they stayed. I know you want to be at war there for hundreds of years, but I'll settle for trying to get them out some other way.
Yeap...they knew when the US troops would start to withdraw. They knew there would be no American footprint left.

How much you wanna bet most of them vote Dem?

Pollyanna faggotry only a Dem would engage in.

You mean like a "renaissance" of mysogyny and the forcing of women to wear burkas? It's already happening, Ms. "women's rights."

This one was shot for refusing to wear her burka. Here's your "kinder gentler" Taliban...

BCjhNZY.jpg

1Qu6zmF.jpg
That's blunt force trauma...those are not gunshots. If that kid was shot with a 7.62 at close range his head would look like a fuckin candy dish.

Nothing to worry. They will be out by September 11

Yeap...they knew when the US troops would start to withdraw. They knew there would be no American footprint left.

How much you wanna bet most of them vote Dem?

Pollyanna faggotry only a Dem would engage in.
You sound like a real dumb bitch

If 10,000+ Americans are stuck in Afghanistan, the videos and photos will leak. It will quickly become a political problem on top of the obviously humanitarian problem.

Prayers for those Americans and otdher honourable, liberty loving citizens trapped in that shytehole.
How do you think those videos and photos will get out? The Taliban has or soon will have a total stranglehold on all information. Rumor has it most Afghani's knew nothing about the twin towers attack.

Forum List

Back