10,000 hostages

That’s what we will have before the weekend. Work your way to the airport if you can. No help though so good luck. The prisons these lunatics just emptied of terrorists will now be filled with US citizens.

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA!

Let's have Joe send in the army, navy, marines and air force back into Afghanistan and get them all out!

Not right away though. Let's wait until we have pulled all our assets far away out of there back home and around the world. :slap:

FOX News just reported that there are believed to be somewhere between 10,000-40,000 Americans trapped in Afghanistan.

Up to 10,000 Americans Remain Trapped in Afghanistan as We Face a Second Iran Hostage Crisis

hillary-biden.jpg

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA!

Let's have Joe send in the army, navy, marines and air force back into Afghanistan and get them all out!

Not right away though. Let's wait until we have pulled all our assets far away out of there back home and around the world. :slap:
Oh shit. Bidumb isn’t sending anyone. If you thought Carter screwed up the Iranian hostage thing wait until you get a load of this. The next few days are going to be horrific.

That’s what we will have before the weekend.

Work your way to the airport if you can. No help though so good luck. The prisons these lunatics just emptied of terrorists will now be filled with US citizens.

And tapioca Bidumb won’t do a think to stop it.
How many more Americans are you willing to stomach dying to defend a pretend government and a pretend army?

Who the hell moved this to the Afghan thread? This post isn’t about Afghanistan. This is the collapse of a president and his party within the next week. It’s pure politics.

We owe them nothing. They made their bed, let them lie in it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If 10,000+ Americans are stuck in Afghanistan, the videos and photos will leak. It will quickly become a political problem on top of the obviously humanitarian problem.

Prayers for those Americans and otdher honourable, liberty loving citizens trapped in that shytehole.

You seem willing to sacrifice 10,000 or more. To get out. Maybe this could have been done a little better? If we didn’t have a retarded leader?
Trump told them to get out by May 31 back in February 2020. I can't believe they stayed. I know you want to be at war there for hundreds of years, but I'll settle for trying to get them out some other way.

That’s what we will have before the weekend.

Work your way to the airport if you can. No help though so good luck. The prisons these lunatics just emptied of terrorists will now be filled with US citizens.

And tapioca Bidumb won’t do a think to stop it.

Hmm..., Maybe a few thunder runs backed up by a few squadrons of A-10's would start things rolling....

Hmm..., Maybe a few thunder runs backed up by a few squadrons of A-10's would start things rolling....
That works as the last plane load of people are getting off the ground. Doesn’t work now.

Trump never said that. He would never have left these people like this.
This is documented history, bro. You cannot deny this if you want to maintain any kind of good faith sentiment in a discussion about this. Trump made a deal with the Taliban in February of 2020 that the U.S. will be gone from Afghanistan by May 2021 if the Taliban agrees to a ceasefire. It was publicized all over the planet. There were 2,500 soldiers left in Afghanistan on January 20, 2021 when Biden took office. This is documented fact.

Forum List

Back