1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead by own hand

Bullying has always been a problem...but now a days it is worse because one can be cyberbullied, which means that your bullying is able to be viewed worldwide.

and it follows you home

I wish we were in the good old days when everyone's IP and other info was attached to their every post.

kill more than a few birds with one stone.
:eusa_whistle:

Bullying has always been a problem...but now a days it is worse because one can be cyberbullied, which means that your bullying is able to be viewed worldwide.

and it follows you home

I wish we were in the good old days when everyone's IP and other info was attached to their every post.

And? So what are you implying here Dante?

and it follows you home

implying? you stupid fuck. it's the anonymity of bullies that keeps many of them online.

many who post about having others hurt, hide their IDs or so they think.

Forum software used to put out the info, and the troll wanabees had to sit on the sidelines. Hopefully assholes here post their shit on social sites like FB. then they can be tracked.

Bullies come in all shapes and sizes, like the cliques here who call for others to be bullied.

a joke is a joke, but the public bs from anonymous douchebags is what is coarsening society

• Thanks
Reactions: del

implying? you stupid fuck. it's the anonymity of bullies that keeps many of them online.

many who post about having others hurt, hide their IDs or so they think.

Forum software used to put out the info, and the troll wanabees had to sit on the sidelines. Hopefully assholes here post their shit on social sites like FB. then they can be tracked.

Bullies come in all shapes and sizes, like the cliques here who call for others to be bullied.

a joke is a joke, but the public bs from anonymous douchebags is what is coarsening society

And you dont think admin know your ip?

You make me laugh dante...Do you mean anonymous bully's like you?

From the article:

"Suzana Vidovic found her sister's body hanging over the front lawn. The family watched, she said, as the girls who had tormented Sladjana for months walked up to the casket — and laughed.

They were laughing at the way she looked," Suzana says, crying. 'Even though she died.'"

bullying%20one%20town--1189253702_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

From the article:

"Suzana Vidovic found her sister's body hanging over the front lawn. The family watched, she said, as the girls who had tormented Sladjana for months walked up to the casket — and laughed.

They were laughing at the way she looked," Suzana says, crying. 'Even though she died.'"

This is a situation in which I would feel justified in hitting a female.

From the article:

And i would pat you on the back for a job well done!

From the article:

That was pretty stupid of me.

Reading crap like that really sets me off and depresses me. I need to avoid these threads or I'll end up posting something I regret later. :doubt:

Reading crap like that really sets me off and depresses me. I need to avoid these threads or I'll end up posting something I regret later. :doubt:

The girls that bullied this poor girl to death need a good slapping. I have no problem with that.

The girls that bullied this poor girl to death need a good slapping. I have no problem with that.

I'll let other women take care of that. That's a road I don't want to travel down unless lives are at stake.

There needs to be a big change of law where you can charge bullies with mruder as it is murder:(

Change the word from "Bullies" to "Criminals" since that is what they are. Their actions are criminal. Act like many of them act outside of a school, the cops will step in and make arrests very likely.

But a question comes to my mind. If the bullying was so bad, then where were the parents? Could they not see how bad it was? If they knew how bad things were in school for their children why not find a new school, or home school? Okay sure in many families both parents have to work so cannot home school, or they are single parent families. But there has got to be something they could have done?

But yes; the schools need to be held criminally accountable for allowing crimes to occur on campus. Let us call these crimes from what they are. Hate crimes, disability based harassment, etc...

Four teenagers on hate crime charge accused of beating Muslim classmate they called a terrorist
By JAMES WHITE
Last updated at 5:40 PM on 13th October 2010
Add to My Stories
Four teenagers were facing hate crime charges today for allegedly bullying a Muslim classmate in their New York school.
The victim, now 16, was said to have been subjected to a harrowing ordeal in which he was frequently labelled a 'terrorist', punched in the groin and was spat in the face.
It was the latest example of a spate of hate crimes which have shocked New York, after it emerged last week that a Bronx gang tortured two teenagers and an adult for being gay.

Read more: 4 teenagers accused of beating Muslim classmate they called terrorist in NY school | Mail Online

no way with murder
It's the fault of the bullied kids parents
teach them to have self pride and not be conserned what some douche thinks.
Teach them self defense, you don't need to beat the bully just fight back. Most bullies are pussies.

This shit's going to get worse and worse because parents don't want to discipline their kids. Can't have the little ones resenting them later on in life. Let's be their friends. And what beastly little bastards they become.
They aren't permitted to discipline their kidz.
murka. FreeDumb. The little assholes have social services on speed dial.

Forum List

Back