Ask, Tell

In-fucking-credible... this ignorant, activist judge just couldn't wait for the study to conclude on December 1st. She just had to over step her bounds and decide all on her own what's best for the military. My God... there should be a law against these activist judges legislating from the bench. She's the one that ought to be on trial.

In-fucking-credible... this ignorant, activist judge just couldn't wait for the study to conclude on December 1st. She just had to over step her bounds and decide all on her own what's best for the military. My God... there should be a law against these activist judges legislating from the bench. She's the one that ought to be on trial.

Judges can be impeached. But seriously, what politician in his right mind would try to impeach a judge for making this seemingly altruistic ruling? :lol:

Good for her. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Here's my ad hominem for the evening:

You would say that, wouldn't you?

Here's my ad hominem for the evening:

You would say that, wouldn't you?

Well....duh.

The practice was ruled unconstitutional and will probably be upheld even at the SC. After all where does the constitution say that you can't risk life and limb to defend your constitution and nation from all enemies foreign and domestic just because you are gay?

Why do you hate the constitution, Pale?

If only Obama had shown some backbone and eliminated this odious policy by Executive Order. What a mess....what are actual GLBT soldiers supposed to do? Come out and hope for the best?

Sucks that Obama lacks the courage of his convictions to put a stop to all this, but it was entirely foreseeable that the courts would.

Really? Have you ever been in the military? Do you any idea how it's going to impact the military? Did the homo activist judge? The answer is a huge, resounding NO to all those questions. You people are as ignorant as you are arrogant.

The practice was ruled unconstitutional and will probably be upheld even at the SC. After all where does the constitution say that you can't risk life and limb to defend your constitution and nation from all enemies foreign and domestic just because you are gay?

Why do you beat off in the closet, loose?

The constitution is irrelevant. The military makes up it's own damn rules. You'd know that if you'd ever spent a day in the military. Regardless, the constitution no more says homos have the right to serve in the military than it does they don't. Either way, it should have been left for the S.C. to decide AFTER the study that is under way had concluded, not interfered with by some cocky, sons a bitchin', liberal shit bag, activist judge. All she did was fuck an orderly progression.

Last edited:

Really? Have you ever been in the military? Do you any idea how it's going to impact the military? Did the homo activist judge? The answer is a huge, resounding NO to all those questions. You people are as ignorant as you are arrogant.

The constitution is irrelevant. The military makes up it's own damn rules. You'd know that if you'd ever spent a day in the military. Regardless, the constitution no more says homos have the right to serve in the military than it does they don't. Either way, it should have been left for the S.C. to decide AFTER the study that is under way had concluded, not interfered with by some cocky, sons a bitchin', liberal shit bag, activist judge. All she did was fuck an orderly progression.

An orderly progression that would be the equivalent of Stephen Hawking trying to tow a truck with his wheelchair.

It always bothers me when people that never served make decisions "for" the military.

In the military you do not have the right to free speech, privacy, association, etc, on and on, etc...

The DADT was a "democrat" idea, and it was an incredbly dumb one. We knew who was and was not gay, we lived too close together to keep it secret for long. the only time it was an issue was when we were underway or when in the barracs where we had open showers.

But for a judge to order the entire military to do something? Fuck that self righteous bitch! She doesn't know a fucking thing about what it means to serve.

What's next? Does that **** get to say what wars we can keep fighting? Or how we get to fight?

You know, we are all FORCED to wear the same close, Forced to have a certain haircut, Forced to go through brutal training.

Serve or shut the fuck up.

Two Thumbs, anyone watching could have foreseen this decision was coming unless Obama acted to end DADT. You can bitch out the judge, but I prefer to bitch at the man who got elected after promising to take action to protect the rights of GLBT people and failed to do so.

When all your elected officials are too scared to do the right thing, it is often the judiciary who must drop the hammer. Won't be the first time such a judicial decision has affected our society nor the last, and thank God for such judges.

But nothing excuses Obama's cowardice IMO.

As for "only those who are active military get to have an opinion", fuck off. Not only do I, as an American, get to have an opinion, my opinion is the correct one. The service of GLBT people in the armed forces has not harmed any military of any other NATO or First World nation. Must the US behave like a cranky child and attempt to imitate the military of Turkey in this regard?

21 years. And you?

Apparently the argument against repealing DADT runs along these lines: homophobic soldiers lack the discipline to conform their conduct to the rules of military comportment and thus, must be protected from the loss of the pretending time they've been enjoying, that they do not serve alongside GLBT people.

Yanno what? If you need to lay a lace doily across your eyes so as to pretend there are no GLBT people in the US military, mebbe homophobia ain't your biggest problem.

Grow the fuck up.

Gays have been serving in armies since there were armies.

Wonder how many of the 300 Spartans were gay?? Anyone doubt their ability in battle??

DADT should have been gone long ago.

People interact with gays every day. Jeeze. I have gay friends. They don't have cooties and they sure as shit don't try to force themselves or their beliefs on me. They respect me as I respect them.

God People are such morons sometimes.

Gays have been serving in armies since there were armies.

Wonder how many of the 300 Spartans were gay?? Anyone doubt their ability in battle??

DADT should have been gone long ago.

People interact with gays every day. Jeeze. I have gay friends. They don't have cooties and they sure as shit don't try to force themselves or their beliefs on me. They respect me as I respect them.

God People are such morons sometimes.

Straight men are morons. Got it. How enlightening.

Two Thumbs, anyone watching could have foreseen this decision was coming unless Obama acted to end DADT. You can bitch out the judge, but I prefer to bitch at the man who got elected after promising to take action to protect the rights of GLBT people and failed to do so.

When all your elected officials are too scared to do the right thing, it is often the judiciary who must drop the hammer. Won't be the first time such a judicial decision has affected our society nor the last, and thank God for such judges.

But nothing excuses Obama's cowardice IMO.

As for "only those who are active military get to have an opinion", fuck off. Not only do I, as an American, get to have an opinion, my opinion is the correct one. The service of GLBT people in the armed forces has not harmed any military of any other NATO or First World nation. Must the US behave like a cranky child and attempt to imitate the military of Turkey in this regard?

No, not even close. You think you are right, but in reality, you are just guessing.

Forum List

Back