1% Of America Has 40% Of America's Wealth~ (Magna Carta? Robin Hood?)

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
1% Of America Has 40% Of America's Wealth~ Discuss

There was a reason we made laws against Monopolies (The Anti-Trust Laws) that aren't working today....

There is a reason Magna Carta became a law (this was LONG before the USA and we still struggle with the concept?)

Robin Hood? Take from the greedy rich and give to the needy........Uh oh. Seems History repeats itself.

Last year some CEO's made 331 times more money than the AVERAGE worker. Is that CEO working 331 times as hard?

Corporate profits just hit ANOTHER all time high while workers wages hit ANOTHER all time low
Profits At High Wages At Low - Business Insider

It's the same debate that has been had since at least 1215..........So it's clear some will not learn

What we see today is the top 2% convincing the lower classes that they are poor due to selective activity. We all saw a select group react to 1-2 online video's making them think that they are not doing well because someone poor is abusing the welfare system. It happens, it's real and it should stop. But the basic psychology behind it is "Look at that!" to take attention off of themselves.

We have crooks in high AND low places. We have to be smart and know the differences and the cost difference. The cost of unnecessary war is greater than the cost of unnecessary food stamps.

Robin Hood? Take from the greedy rich and give to the needy........Uh oh. Seems History repeats itself.

dear, we live in a free society. There is no need for liberal violence against the rich. Why is the lib nazi violent at heart? If you feel the rich have too much money just don't buy their products and encourage others. So why is the lib nazi so violent?

Big Fucking Deal.

I suppose you also covet your neighbor's wife? :dunno:
do you know what trends are Mr. H. shit stain? When's the last time the wealth disparity was this grotesquely inordinate?

yes, sad that liberal programs make the disparity so great! Its like liberalism is actually a war on the poor and middle class. Driving corps offshore with highest taxes in world is world's stupidest liberal move.

1% Of America Has 40% Of America's Wealth~ Discuss

There was a reason we made laws against Monopolies (The Anti-Trust Laws) that aren't working today....

There is a reason Magna Carta became a law (this was LONG before the USA and we still struggle with the concept?)

Last year some CEO's made 331 times more money than the AVERAGE worker. Is that CEO working 331 times as hard?

Corporate profits just hit ANOTHER all time high while workers wages hit ANOTHER all time low
Profits At High Wages At Low - Business Insider

It's the same debate that has been had since at least 1215..........So it's clear some will not learn

You live in America, you are a world one percenter.

Slit your fuckin' wrists from guilt if it bothers you that much.

go frack yourself!!!

Seriously though, the disparity is getting so noticeable that the poor people can see it.

dear, we live in a free society. There is no need for liberal violence against the rich. Why is the lib nazi violent at heart? If you feel the rich have too much money just don't buy their products and encourage others. So why is the lib nazi so violent?
The liberals are pro-union. The Nazis were anti-union.

You have no idea what you're talking about and look incredibly stupid.

Please stop typing now to save yourself from further embarrassment.

A-dP7aUCMAAtkG4.jpg

go frack yourself!!!

Seriously though, the disparity is getting so noticeable that the poor people can see it.
I've been dirt shit poor several times during my life. It never once occurred to me that there was some kind of "unfairness" in the world because 99% of the population was better off than me. Or even that the top 1% has blah blah blah.... who gives a fuck?

Thanks to crashing crude prices, I've recently picked up three part-time jobs and have begun selling shit we don't need. The thermostat is at 65 most of the time and we're eating spaghetti, beans, and rice.

I don't give a fuck. I'll succeed on my own and I'll survive on my own.

And your progressives plan takes the money away from the rich and gives it to the government to squander on pet projects supported by the political party who happens to be in power. The 99 percenters are still screwed, but now they're double screwed because now they can't even get a good paying job to get off the public teat.

You guys are all the same, big, overpowering government ad destroy the middle class while creating it.

Forum List

Back