1.25 Million Arabs Live and Worship in Israel

Not All Israeli Citizens Are Equal

"Today, a Jew from any country can move to Israel, while a Palestinian refugee, with a valid claim to property in Israel, cannot. And although Palestinians make up about 20 percent of Israel’s population, the 2012 budget allocates less than 7 percent for Palestinian citizens.

Tragically for Palestinians, Zionism requires the state to empower and maintain a Jewish majority even at the expense of its non-Jewish citizens, and the occupation of the West Bank is only one part of it. What exists today between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is therefore essentially one state, under Israeli control, where Palestinians have varying degrees of limited rights: 1.5 million are second-class citizens, and four million more are not citizens at all. If this is not apartheid, then whatever it is, it’s certainly not democracy."

Fail.

If someone, Arab or Jew, want to move to Israel, most chances they have no citizenship as of yet- blue ID.

Once they both HAVE blue ID... They're equals.

That's the thing about anti-Israelis. They don't care about being true to the facts or following common logic.

I believe the Israeli Arab author before I will believe you.

I will believe you like I believed the white South Africans regarding the non-white South Africans during apartheid.

It is not a question of whom to believe, smartass. It is about staying loyal to the fact.if someone is not yet a citizen they cannot say he's the proof of discrimination against citizens. Get it? Or you want me to explain in a "logic for dummies" method?

Listen jerkoff you don't know what the term discrimination means. Here is a simple test.

Jew from India wants to immigrate to Israel. What does he have to do?

Christian of Palestinian descent from Chile wants to immigrate to Israel. What does he have to do?

If the process is different, there is discrimination. Get it?
If a Canadian wants to immigrate to America and a Syrian wants to immigrate to America, why are the processes different?
Touché.

"Today, a Jew from any country can move to Israel, while a Palestinian refugee, with a valid claim to property in Israel, cannot.

What's that supposed to mean? You mean some "palestinian" "refugee" (both debatable terms) has a valid claim to property in Israel that had to date back to 1948 or earlier? I would like to see that valid claim.

Secondly, every Arab who left Israel in 1948 because their Islamic leaders told them to leave so they could destroy all the Jews in the land. Well they left, but the 7 Arab nations did not accomplish their goal. And, as it were, Israel offered all of the "palestinians" to come back to their properties --- except, they wanted some type of peace agreement with Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, etc. None of them would offer anything of the sort --- and never have to this day! --- except for Sadat in 1978, the lone exception. So if Arafat or any Palestinian leader was willing to make peace, there would be peace. And if they had done it before the 1967 war they would have all of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza with not a Jewish settlement in sight. So obviously this hatred and attacks were never about "settlements."

I notice you had nothing to say about those "tortured Arabs" having to live under the yoke of Israeli law. I notice you do not assign any blame or responsibility to all these rich Arab nation neighbors to help out or to even allow some Palestinians to emigrate to their countries? No, of course not, only the Jews are we to hate.

1. This is just one example, the deed and the key to the home.

View attachment 104172

2. Your bullshit propaganda about the Palestinians being told to leave by the Arab forces:

"“There is no evidence to show that the Arab states and the AHC wanted a mass exodus or issued blanket orders or appeals to the Palestinians to flee their homes (though in certain areas the inhabitants of specific villages were ordered by Arab commanders or the AHC to leave, mainly for strategic reasons).” ("The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem", p. 129). On the contrary, anyone who fled was actually threatened with “severe punishment”. As for the broadcasts by Arab radio stations allegedly calling on people to flee, a detailed listening to recordings of their programmes of that period shows that the claims were invented for pure propaganda........................... report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled “The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948”. This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory that was by then in the hands of Israel, and evaluates the various factors that had prompted their decisions to leave. “At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations.” To this figure, the report’s compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which “directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration”. A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to “fears” and “a crisis of confidence” affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases..."

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined
Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war...

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/7D35E1F729DF491C85256EE700686136
Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war...

Not only were there resolutions against Sudan, an arrest warrant for its president was issued.
Shit happens when you lose wars you start, dumbass. Just ask Germany and Japan.
The Palestinians went to Europe and started a war?

Link?

"Today, a Jew from any country can move to Israel, while a Palestinian refugee, with a valid claim to property in Israel, cannot. And although Palestinians make up about 20 percent of Israel’s population, the 2012 budget allocates less than 7 percent for Palestinian citizens.

Tragically for Palestinians, Zionism requires the state to empower and maintain a Jewish majority even at the expense of its non-Jewish citizens, and the occupation of the West Bank is only one part of it. What exists today between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is therefore essentially one state, under Israeli control, where Palestinians have varying degrees of limited rights: 1.5 million are second-class citizens, and four million more are not citizens at all. If this is not apartheid, then whatever it is, it’s certainly not democracy."

You are such a fucking twat. First they are refugees they are residents of countries they share a ethnic background, religion, language and culture.

Israel isn't going to let the equivalent of 1930s NAZIs into their country. In fact they should expel every last Arab cockroach!

Second, they are equal in almost every way. Freedom of religion, speech, press, movement, own land, start a business and free from discrimination. The only difference is they do not have to serve in the military if they don't want to!

Arab women aren't even equals in Arab shithole countries

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why aren't Jews permitted to live in Palestine?
Link?

UNSC 2334
What does it say about Jews living on Palestine.

Please quote the passage.
You're too harsh, sweetie. I'm sure the Islamic terrorists Pal'istanians would have no issue with welcoming Jews in the land of the Death Cult.

Fatah celebrates its murdering 116 Israelis - PMW Bulletins

Fatah celebrates its murdering 116 Israelis

Fatah brags of its "10 most outstanding operations"
and "10 most outstanding operations during the Intifada"
on its official Facebook page

Link?

UNSC 2334

You're too harsh, sweetie. I'm sure the Islamic terrorists Pal'istanians would have no issue with welcoming Jews in the land of the Death Cult.

Nice deflection.

Link?

UNSC 2334

Nice deflection.

Nice dodge™. All seriousness aside, you can search the web and find statements by Mahmoud "keys to the mansion" Abbas about his refusal to allow Isrealis to live in his future, welfare funded Islamic paradise. And yes, you can do your usual sidestepping around his waffling of Israeli vs. Jew but I'll be honest because you aren't; there is no islamist majority nation anywhere that has not made life a waking nightmare for Jews (or Christians) unlucky enough to be unable to flee.

Fail.

If someone, Arab or Jew, want to move to Israel, most chances they have no citizenship as of yet- blue ID.

That's the thing about anti-Israelis. They don't care about being true to the facts or following common logic.
What's the process for a Jewish person to get the permanent residency necessary for a blue ID compared to an Muslim, Palestinian, or Christian?

I guess it depends on where they live, what is their history and why they are asking for that ID
Okay. I'm a Christian from South America who wants permanent residence in Israel, vs. a Jewish person in South America who wants a permanent residence in Israel. Is there any difference in the process?

You are such a fucking twat. First they are refugees they are residents of countries they share a ethnic background, religion, language and culture.

Israel isn't going to let the equivalent of 1930s NAZIs into their country. In fact they should expel every last Arab cockroach!

Second, they are equal in almost every way. Freedom of religion, speech, press, movement, own land, start a business and free from discrimination. The only difference is they do not have to serve in the military if they don't want to!

You are not making sense. An Arab-Israel wrote the piece, she is a descendant of non-Jews that the European invaders were not able to expel out of their land. The other Palestinians are non-Jews that were expelled from their land by the European invaders. Non-Jews are discriminated against in Israel through over 50 laws that discriminate against non-Jews. The Muslims and Christians in Palestine, including those in Israel are the native inhabitants of the land. The Jews invaded the land and came from elsewhere, a different continent.

You are not making sense. An Arab-Israel wrote the piece, she is a descendant of non-Jews that the European invaders were not able to expel out of their land. The other Palestinians are non-Jews that were expelled from their land by the European invaders. Non-Jews are discriminated against in Israel through over 50 laws that discriminate against non-Jews. The Muslims and Christians in Palestine, including those in Israel are the native inhabitants of the land. The Jews invaded the land and came from elsewhere, a different continent.

I'm still trying to find a historical reference for this invasion you have invented to a "country of Pal'istan" you have invented.

Further, it's odd that you whine about some alleged discrimination you claim aimed at non-Jews in Israel, (your claim, totally unsupported), while you support the apartheid and discriminatory policies of the various Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza'istan and Abbas'istan.

Can we take your comments to suggest that you applaud the efforts of the Islamic terrorists to rid Pal'istan of Christians?

Fail.

I believe the Israeli Arab author before I will believe you.

I will believe you like I believed the white South Africans regarding the non-white South Africans during apartheid.

It is not a question of whom to believe, smartass. It is about staying loyal to the fact.if someone is not yet a citizen they cannot say he's the proof of discrimination against citizens. Get it? Or you want me to explain in a "logic for dummies" method?

Listen jerkoff you don't know what the term discrimination means. Here is a simple test.

Jew from India wants to immigrate to Israel. What does he have to do?

Christian of Palestinian descent from Chile wants to immigrate to Israel. What does he have to do?

If the process is different, there is discrimination. Get it?
If a Canadian wants to immigrate to America and a Syrian wants to immigrate to America, why are the processes different?
Touché.

The immigration of Canadians to the U.S. and Americans to Canada is handled by bi-lateral agreements but Canadians do not have any special privileges that are not associated with the proximity of the border and religion has nothing to do with it. There are reciprocal work permit arrangements but no special privileges for citizenship.

"2. Canadian landed immigrant and Canadian citizen. Any special privileges?

ANSWER: No. Canadian landed immigrants no longer receive special privileges."

How the United States Immigration System Works

Touche'

My nieces and nephews received preferential and expedited US citizenship because their grandmother is American. Do you think this is discriminatory against other immigrant applicants and morally incorrect?

My nieces and nephews received preferential and expedited US citizenship because their grandmother is American. Do you think this is discriminatory against other immigrant applicants and morally incorrect?

Of course, if a parent or a grandparent was a citizen all countries have expedited rules. But religion has nothing to do with it.

Of course, if a parent or a grandparent was a citizen all countries have expedited rules. But religion has nothing to do with it.
Palestinians must be a special case. A Palestinian friend of mine came to the US under some special program that allowed a few refugees in. He obtained citizenship. He owns a business and has employees. Yet his wife and two pre-teen daughters live in Jordan and they are not even allowed to visit here.

WTF!

waetherman2020 said:

8 million native Palestinians don't and can never return while the Zionist regime there endures.

They serve in the Israeli military and are elected members of the Israeli government.

None in any position of power or influence, the Zionist state is designed that way

Number of Jews Palestinian Authority allows to live in Jewish settlements in Palestinian Authority: 0

Number of Palestinian exiles allowed to return to their homes: 0

Number of terrorist attacks by Israelis or Jews since 1967: 1

Number of terrorist attacks by Israelis or Jews before 1967: 70+

Number of Jewish states that have existed on the land called Palestine: 3

Number of Jewish states that have existed on the land called Palestine: 0

Number of U.N. General Assembly resolutions condemning Israel: 322
Number of U.N. General Assembly resolutions condemning an Arab country: 0

Perhaps that's because Zionist Israel is the greatest violator of human rights and international law on the Planet. Oh, and there were at least two others, one against Iran and one against Saudi Arabia in 2015, FYI. Can't be bothered to look up 2016, but that's enough to demonstrate your post is BS.

waetherman2020 said:

8 million native Palestinians don't and can never return while the Zionist regime there endures.

They serve in the Israeli military and are elected members of the Israeli government.

None in any position of power or influence, the Zionist state is designed that way

Number of Jews Palestinian Authority allows to live in Jewish settlements in Palestinian Authority: 0

Perhaps that's because Zionist Israel is the greatest violator of human rights and international law on the Planet. Oh, and there were at least two others, one against Iran and one against Saudi Arabia in 2015, FYI. Can't be bothered to look up 2016, but that's enough to demonstrate your post is BS.

"Perhaps that's because Zionist Israel is the greatest violator of human rights and international law on the Planet."

Perhaps that is what the prayer leader at your madrassah drills into you vacant minded types.

Perhaps you're just flummoxed in connection with your online gee-had being met with ridicule.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is appropriate to point and laugh at the silly wannabe.

waetherman2020 said:

Why is not one Jew allowed to live in your Palestinian controlled land? Why do you support ethnic cleansing?

Forum List

Back