Zone1 Young people now among the most antisemitic

A superior race doesn't get near-genocided out of existence. By your own statement, cultures that get wiped out are inferior.

I don't personally buy that. History is much more chaotic and random than that.
The Jews have recovered from tragedies to go on to greater achievements than previously.

Intelligence is becoming increasingly important in competition between individuals and nations. I do not see that changing.

African Negroes have always had high birth rates. In the past the population was kept low by disease, famine, and inter tribal war. White medical help, food aid, and peace keeping missions have reduced the death rate among African Negroes. If whites left African Negroes to their own devices the population would crash in a few generations.

Everywhere on earth Negroes depend on white tutelage. Whites would be better off without blacks. Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are better off without blacks.

I was a beginning programmer. I was paid the rate for a beginning programmer. After it became obvious that the affirmative action black person was incompetent he was fired. Meanwhile, I got pay increases.
He was also a beginning programmer, and he was paid more than you were. That says a lot. Explains a lot of your bitterness. That they even told you was even more a show of contempt.

The Jews have recovered from tragedies to go on to greater achievements than previously.
Okay, if you say so. I don't consider "Please give us some land and let us live off the US Taxpayer in our religious fantasies" to be much of an accomplishment.

Intelligence is becoming increasingly important in competition between individuals and nations. I do not see that changing.
Have you met millennials?

African Negroes have always had high birth rates. In the past the population was kept low by disease, famine, and inter tribal war. White medical help, food aid, and peace keeping missions have reduced the death rate among African Negroes. If whites left African Negroes to their own devices the population would crash in a few generations.
What would happen to the Zionists if we stopped funding them and didn't get involved in their wars?

Okay, if you say so. I don't consider "Please give us some land and let us live off the US Taxpayer in our religious fantasies" to be much of an accomplishment.
Israelis win wars against much larger military forces without the help of American troops. During the Six Day War of 1967 and the Yom Kipper War of 1973 the Soviet Union was arming the Arabs.

Never said they were. In fact, quite the opposite. they aren't a race at all, they are a religion.

A fucked religion with a sense of entitlement that ends up alienating them no matter where they go.

So they've finally worn out their welcome in America.
sure buddy...you are a racist arrogant arse

He was also a beginning programmer, and he was paid more than you were. That says a lot. Explains a lot of your bitterness. That they even told you was even more a show of contempt.
He claimed to have six years of experience.

In an alarming trend, there has been a reversal in which Americans are the most antisemitic. Whereas previously it has been older Americans (who are less likely to be educated), it is now most prominent in young adults.

This is clearly a result of the antisemitic brainwashing being done in the Arab-funded liberal American universities. Tragically, the next generation of Congress is now in the wings, ready to enact anti-Jew legislation within the next 15 or so years.

Survey is here:

Sad anf true!

Israel has good relationships with Egypt and Jordan. The Israelis could easily annihilate the Palestinians.

They have good relationships with the corrupt Monarchy and the Corrupt military dictatorship that run those countries.

The people of those countries are another matter.

The one and only time the let the Egyptian People vote on what kind of government they wanted, they elected the most radical Islamist the could find The Egyptian Military promptly overthrew him after a year and killed him in a jail cell.

They have good relationships with the corrupt Monarchy and the Corrupt military dictatorship that run those countries.

The people of those countries are another matter.

The one and only time the let the Egyptian People vote on what kind of government they wanted, they elected the most radical Islamist the could find The Egyptian Military promptly overthrew him after a year and killed him in a jail cell.
Rather than long for the destruction of Israel the Arab street should concentrate on improving their own failed countries.

Forum List

Back