You should be afraid and you should act

Why is this level of theoretical 'GW' an issue?

Because of trends like this:

1715081470926.png

and this:

1715081529530.png

And consequences like this:
1715081293454.png

and this:

1715081338199.png

and this:

1715081661273.png

and this:

1715081813184.png

and this:

1715082486372.png

How would we address the actual cause if it was proven?
Where have you been hiding? We would address the issue by eliminating GHG emissions as quickly as possible. You know: solar and wind, EVs, other non-emitting energy technologies. We can also stop deforestation and even work on reforestation. There is the possibility of actively removing CO2 from the atmosphere and even of blocking small portions of the sun's radiation towards the Earth. Both of those are actions that can be stopped, so please don't charge me of risking the planet by excessively lowering CO2.

Last edited:

View attachment 943186

and this

View attachment 943187

View attachment 943183
and this

View attachment 943184

and this:

View attachment 943188

and this

View attachment 943189

Where have you been hiding? We would address the issue by eliminating GHG emissions as quickly as possible. You know: solar and wind, EVs, other non-emitting energy technologies. We can also stop deforestation and even work on reforestation. There is the possibility of actively removing CO2 from the atmosphere and even of blocking small portions of the sun's radiation towards the Earth. Both of those are actions that can be stopped, so please don't charge me of risking the planet by excessively lowering CO2.

That long post left quite a big carbon footprint. I bet many servers went "Brrrrrrt" while you were googling all that.

View attachment 943186

and this:

View attachment 943187

View attachment 943183

and this:

View attachment 943184

and this:

View attachment 943188

and this:

View attachment 943189

and this:

View attachment 943193

JGALT, show us some evidence to support your claim that this is FAKE NEWS

"Us"? :laughing0301:

There is no "us" in this thread, there's just you with your "climate change" psychobabble.
Can't do it? No evidence? Just more of your lies? What a fucking surprise. And, if nothing else, you and I make an "us", fool.

The odd thing about the Mauna Loa CO2 readings is that shutting the world economy down for 2 years during the Wuhan flu did NOT lower the readings.

So any sane, rational person would believe that mankind is not a meaningful contributor to the total

The odd thing about the Mauna Loa CO2 readings is that shutting the world economy down for 2 years during the Wuhan flu did NOT lower the readings.

So any sane, rational person would believe that mankind is not a meaningful contributor to the total
The odd thing about Crusader Frank is that his participation here has had absolutely no effect on his knowledge or intelligence.

1715084569740.png

The total mass of CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere is 3,208 Gigatonnes; its 200+ year lifespan allows it to build significantly. The drop during the COVID pandemic reduced emissions (not the total) by 5.2% of about 36.5 GT/year or by about 1.9 GTs. So, when looking at a Keeling curve trying to see the effect of the pandemic, Frank is looking to see a change of 1.9GT/3,208GT, or about 0.06%. Now this has all been explained to Frank on multiple occasions and thus we can only come to two possible conclusions: Frank is either exceptionally stupid or Frank is a liar. Take your pick. That Frank thinks this is funny inclines me toward the latter but it's still really just a toss-up.

Last edited:
The odd thing about Crusader Frank is that his participation here has had absolutely no effect on his knowledge or intelligence.

View attachment 943210

The total mass of CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere is 3,208 Gigatonnes; its 200+ year lifespan allows it to build significantly. The drop during the COVID pandemic reduced emissions (not the total) by 5.2% of about 36.5 GT/year or by about 1.9 GTs. So, when looking at a Keeling curve trying to see the effect of the pandemic, Frank is looking to see a change of 1.9GT/3,208GT, or about 0.06%. Now this has all been explained to Frank on multiple occasions and thus we can only come to two possible conclusions: Frank is either exceptionally stupid or Frank is a liar. Take your pick. That Frank thinks this is funny inclines me toward the latter but it's still really just a toss-up.

I wouldn't have expected the Mauna Loa lab to put out Crusader Frank IQ data. Did you?

You keep posting Mauna Loa as the Gold Standard for CO2, so which is it?

Fear combined with hope can motivate the public to act rather than make people feel helpless

Opinion: I’m a climate scientist. If you knew what I know, you’d be terrified too

Washington Times versus the IPCC and thousands of climate scientists worldwide. Hmm...
Not the times..... a geologist
The IPCC haven't they admitted it's not really about the climate ...yep
What you have for breakfast? It better of not been carbon intensive

Washington Times versus the IPCC and thousands of climate scientists worldwide. Hmm...
IPCC is a garbage business that is literally unscientific. So there's that. Any day Crickster, post something from science and not some junk barn group that all pee together.

As my ongoing point is that you're a brainless and butthurt political crank, I thank you for proving that point so conclusively.

I'll let you know when I want any more of my points proven.
stop making climate a political point in the world and tell the WEF to go away. Preach politics, you get a political discussion demofk!!

I wouldn't have expected the Mauna Loa lab to put out Crusader Frank IQ data. Did you?

Mauna Loa is based on measurements, Global Carbon budget is based on modeling. Which is more accurate?

"Uncertainty is ±5% for one standard deviation (IPCC “likely” range)" -- Global Carbon Budget

Last edited:

Forum List

Back