Would you like to know the true Civil War History? This is your chance.

FACT, since I have been there and saw how it happened, The Feds attacked first and not in the state where cannons had fired at a fort. They had nothing to do with it. So the Union attacked the wrong state.

Sure but what do you think was the main one? Take your time. We've had 160+ years to figure it out so what's a few more? :itsok:
You must be thinking of the work force used by 13 us presidents and for many years.

😂🤣😂

You only watch what you want to hear
You only watch what you don't want to hear.

Correction to my OP. 12 presidents and not 13 owned slaves. Some of them owned hundreds of slaves though not all owned that many.

:itsok: Feel better.
After my drinking Dr. Pepper Strawberries and Cream? Well of course I feel better.

After buying the book by Chem Engineer titled Brilliant Creations, definitely. Excellent book.

They would have lynched him

We had tried to reason with the South for 50 years
It only got worse
You did that? Are you really that old? America has had 12 presidents that owned slaves. This makes 26.0869% of all presidents slave owners in our past.

So after it was banned, the figure dropped to 0 percent. So you fought slavery up to 1865?

You did that? Are you really that old? America has had 12 presidents that owned slaves. This makes 26.0869% of all presidents slave owners in our past.

So after it was banned, the figure dropped to 0 percent. So you fought slavery up to 1865?
We had slavery in this country to accommodate southern states
The same states that broke off to form their own slave nation

Forum List

Back