Woke churches don't follow the bible on homosexual relations.

And you are entitled to your opinion

If you think its a fable thats ok with me
Thank you for calling it a narrative in your last statement. Narratives may or may not be true. Without realizing it, you were halfway telling the truth for a change.

Thank you for calling it a narrative in your last statement. Narratives may or may not be true. Without realizing it, you were halfway telling the truth for a change.
When they come from God they are true

When they come from God they are true
Beliefs are good when they serve you well, they are not good when they hold you back from your god-given potential. Hope yours is what you need and that they serve you well. That's the good thing about beliefs, they do not have to be true to be good, of of course it's best when they are; the only important things mg is that they serve you well.

I cant think of any conservatives who detest Christians, though some may be unbelievers, but there are plenty of libs
OK, that is step towards reality. I know many cons who detest Christianity. I know very liberals who detest conservatives as individuals, unless they say and do vile things.

I cant think of any conservatives who detest Christians, though some may be unbelievers, but there are plenty of libs
Pewresearch.org>conservatives-who-are-Non-Christians-Religion-in-America Christians account for 64% of Americans, it sounds like a lot but 50 years ago it was 90%. It is thought the US will lose its Christian majority be 2070.

I dont know any conservatives that hate Christians
Of course there's fewer than on the left but there's always some. Welcome>3-Things-Christians-do-that-Non-Christians-Despise ( Judge, Hypocrisy and Stink at Friendship. )

Do you actually believe all conservatives are Christians ?
Of course not

You keep making up crap that I never said

But conservatives are generally more respectful of Christians than libs are

They know who their friends are just as libs recognize their enemies

The reason libs hate Christians is because they stand for values that liberals loathe and want to get rid of

Of course not

You keep making up crap that I never said

But conservatives are generally more respectful of Christians than libs are

They know who their friends are just as libs recognize their enemies

The reason libs hate Christians is because they stand for values that liberals loathe and want to get rid of
I don't know what other liberated humans think about conservatives but I feel sorry for this new breed of conservatives who feel it is their right to dictate how everyone else should live according to their less than fair , bigoted rules.

Last edited:
I don't know what other liberated humans think about conservatives but I feel sorry for this new breed of conservatives who feel it is their right to dictate how everyone else should live according to their less than fair bigoted rules.
Trumpsters in some perverted way are attempting to create some sort of theocracy with Trump as the leader. There is so much I cannot understand about the Trump movement, I just keep going back to we live in a TV reality show and the Trumpsters are the only true believers. Most of the rest of us cannot believe this is really happening.

I don't know what other liberated humans think about conservatives but I feel sorry for this new breed of conservatives who feel it is their right to dictate how everyone else should live according to their less than fair , bigoted rules.
You mean conservatives who do not approve of grooming

If so I confess

You mean conservatives who do not approve of grooming

If so I confess
Anti-women, anti-gay, anti-transgender, you name it. You're the anti-people party.And that's a disservice to everyone, including you. It just makes you look bad.

Forum List

Back