Why don't they have mass killings at gun factories?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Isn't that were the best guns are? I mean, where guns are common, there are no mass killings. What's up with that? What about mass killings at police stations? What a place to stage a gun fight.
So what got me on this topic?

This woman did.

Isn't that were the best guns are? I mean, where guns are common, there are no mass killings. What's up with that? What about mass killings at police stations? What a place to stage a gun fight.

This woman did.

The guns aren’t loaded at a factory for one thing.
For another thing police are trained, evaluated, tested, etc... Something we should do for all gun owners.

You must have forgotten about the soldier who iced his troops at Fort Bliss.

This woman did.

No ammunition allowed on the premises.

They don't allow soldiers to have guns at a military base so anyone who gets a gun can have a field day.

For another thing police are trained, evaluated, tested, etc... Something we should do for all gun owners.

The only soldiers armed on a military base are the military police……all the other soldiers are unarmed…as to the shooting….please link so we can deal with the exact shooting you are talking about…..

The Fort Hood shooter, the Muslim terrorist……attacked a processing center…..none of the soldiers there were armed…..you doofus…..

I am addressing Democrats points. They allege it is Gun violence. So I speak of Guns. They do not call it Ammo violence. I recall that Army officer who gunned down troops at Ft. Hood.

An Islamist who should have NEVER been in Army ( Or an Officer Or Councilor / Chaplin )

This woman did.

Don't forget gun stores themselves. Where in the one's I have been in, in multiple states, the employees are open carrying.

Don't forget gun stores themselves. Where in the one's I have been in, in multiple states, the employees are open carrying.
I once had dealings with Ron Miller who owned a coin dealer business in Ca. Ron opened his door as he did for all customers, and some Mexicans came in and they murdered Ron Miller. You can look him up for the whole story. Ron was armed. Ron also had other rifles in his shop. So being armed is only part of the battle with killer thieves.

you are 100% incorrect. The guns are loaded and each one is test fired, sometimes multiple times.

you are 100% incorrect. The guns are loaded and each one is test fired, sometimes multiple times.
candycorn do you really find that amusing? You are "gun stupid"

Every single GLOCK pistol is test fired to ensure CIP conformity as well as flawless function and accuracy out of the box. An electronic target test device was specifically developed for precision testing to align the hit pattern with the line of sight.

New firearms are virtually always fired to verify function and safety. On occasion the spent case is included with the new pistol for compliance with state laws that require such to be submitted to the state, but I don't know if any states still do this. It was 'a thing' about twenty years ago.

I
candycorn do you really find that amusing? You are "gun stupid"

Every single GLOCK pistol is test fired to ensure CIP conformity as well as flawless function and accuracy out of the box. An electronic target test device was specifically developed for precision testing to align the hit pattern with the line of sight.

New firearms are virtually always fired to verify function and safety. On occasion the spent case is included with the new pistol for compliance with state laws that require such to be submitted to the state, but I don't know if any states still do this. It was 'a thing' about twenty years ago.
I got several spent cases with My Glocks ( and even with my 1983 ()T Series ) Yugoslav M59/66A1 )

• Thanks
Reactions: iku

Forum List

Back