Why all the fuss about transgenders?

They are freaks, that's the "fuss" about transgenders...they are caring for an obsession...this obsession completely fills their lives!

These people are pursuing a pathology!

That's all the fuss!:cuckoo:

They should NOT be encouraged IMO

When a male changes to a female, the procedure is called "vaginaplasty".

When a female changes to a male, the procedure is called an "addadictomy".

It's called bat shit nuts
So I'm at Porto's yesterday, getting my usual biscuit and OJ, and a fundraiser outside says "would you like to support gay and trans rights nation wide?"

I said "no", and queerbait looked at me like I was the devil incarnate.

So I asked him (her/it) what rights they felt they needed, that they didn't already have.

S/he said, 'just simple things, like being able to use a restroom, and being addressed politely".

I started laughing. "Politeness is not a right", says I. "Neither is using a restroom".

That set him/her off. Big time. "We just want to be like normal people", says s/he.

I laughed again. "But you're not" says Scruffy, walking away. "Otherwise you wouldn't be asking for special rights".

If nothing else, leftards are occasionally a source of amusement. :p

So I'm at Porto's yesterday, getting my usual biscuit and OJ, and a fundraiser outside says "would you like to support gay and trans rights nation wide?"

I said "no", and queerbait looked at me like I was the devil incarnate.

So I asked him (her/it) what rights they felt they needed, that they didn't already have.

S/he said, 'just simple things, like being able to use a restroom, and being addressed politely".

I started laughing. "Politeness is not a right", says I. "Neither is using a restroom".

That set him/her off. Big time. "We just want to be like normal people", says s/he.

I laughed again. "But you're not" says Scruffy, walking away. "Otherwise you wouldn't be asking for special rights".

If nothing else, leftards are occasionally a source of amusement. :p
So there were two people in that interaction.

One came off as polite and reasonable and the other like a blowhard asshole.

Can you folks guess which was which?

So there were two people in that interaction.

One came off as polite and reasonable and the other like a blowhard asshole.

Can you folks guess which was which?
You don't know asshole.

You haven't seen asshole yet

(Except when you look in the mirror).

Dumbfuck, s/he asked me for money and I told it I wouldn't be giving any.

Ask stupid questions, win stupid prizes.

1715137510231.png

Forum List

Back