Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

What's the point of that comment? You could write a reason why you think it's wrong. Instead you go for an emotional comment that doesn't do anything.
Poster was spewing Putin propaganda

There. You satisfied?

Thank you Putin clone
i'm no Putin clone, but invading Ukraine means that the Russian government felt completely driven into a corner on the Crimea issue, and they decided to include Donbass as extra supplies-route from their motherland to their 100+ years old naval base in Crimea.

i think peace negotiations are in order, and much more preferable not just for Russian soldiers, but also for the average men, women and children in Ukraine.

and i also have to wonder how much NATO cash Zelenskyy now makes.
the weapons supplied to Ukraine have already made it's way into the personal wallets, by selling the weapons on the black markets.

quite frankly, while i admire Zelenskyy's harsh stances towards the Russians, i find him completely lacking in human decency.
after all, it was Zelenskyy and his supporters in the Ukrainian that re-instituted the draft in Ukraine, for all those who arent wealthy and trading bitcoin as their profession.

this stalemate situation really needs some serious western military donations. that, or peace talks along the lines of what the Russians want.
and i just want to see that war end, before it sparks bigger wars, or a multi-generational war.

To Russia, having to stay within its own, existing borders has always been considered being backed into a corner. That's what Russia is and always has been. And their current leader is steeped in this mythology.

So we should pander to megalomaniac leaders and what they want?

Poster was spewing Putin propaganda

There. You satisfied?

So, the poster was posting things you didn't like.

If it's propaganda and not the truth, it should be easy to prove them wrong.

Instead you went for personal attacks.

What's the point of that comment? You could write a reason why you think it's wrong. Instead you go for an emotional comment that doesn't do anything.
ah come on :) you can't expect USMB members to read thru all threads and posts on this forum, in which i already outlined how the West needs to drastically ramp up it's arms and ammo manufacturing capabilities.

because we'll be tested, because now the (Middle-to-far-)Eastern Alliance is dead-set on measuring the West's resolve and bi-partisan unity.

ah come on :) you can't expect USMB members to read thru all threads and posts on this forum, in which i already outlined how the West needs to drastically ramp up it's arms and ammo manufacturing capabilities.

because we'll be tested, because now the (Middle-to-far-)Eastern Alliance is dead-set on measuring the West's resolve and bi-partisan unity.

There are lots of issues around this, some are more controversial than others.

But generally you can't expect half the posters on here to even bother having a conversation.

F16s are barely worth the time and effort .
Russian Hyper Missiles will take them out in minutes and the pilots will not have an inkling of their impending doom .

We heard the same US garbage about Patriot Systems and Bradleys .
Are there any still remaining ?
None .
The vaunted Abrams tanks have just started to trickle in and are being blown to pieces . Just as the German Leopards and UK Challengers were .

The simple fact is that US systems are old , outdated or both .
And they are a decade behind with Hyper sonic missiles .

Ukraine has been massacred over the last 12-15 months and nothing can turn that around .
Russian Tanks get blown to bits. They can't harm the Abrams tanks. What proof have you about the Leopards and Challengers?

i'm no Putin clone, but invading Ukraine means that the Russian government felt completely driven into a corner on the Crimea issue,
What incredibly shameless nonsense.

I'm not sure you understand what "driven into a corner" means. But when you invade other countries under an offensive nuke threat, that's literally the opposite.

When you invade and annex other countries' territory, that is not self defense.

What Russia should have 'felt completely' and immediately was a western boot to its pinched little face, but its maniac leader makes offensive nuke threats to cover his wars of vanity.

What?

Russia, the LARGEST country in the world needs MORE LAND in order to protect their land from.... I mean, who's invaded Russia in the last 100 years? Hitler. Hitler's dead.

The US, the world's largest military doesn't dare invade Iran or Venezuela. Why would they invade Russia?

The Russians were able to lease ports in the Crimea before. They literally had land the touches the black sea, they could have build a port on the Black Sea had they wanted to.

The problem with Russia's invasion of the Ukraine is all about FOOD.

In a world that has too many people, food will be essential. When Russia and the Ukraine had a drought, the Arab Spring happened.

That's because Russia and the Ukraine produce so much excess food that it means so many countries are reliant upon them. If Russia gets the Ukraine, it will hold sway with so many countries, especially countries that don't produce enough food, read OIL RICH COUNTRIES which the US relies upon.

See the problem here?
Is nit how much land you have it’s what tjat land is. Russia is a huge steppe. It makes them easy to invade. Leasing a warm water port isn’t the same as owning one. Especially if you don’t own any. That doesn’t make what they did ok but your assessment is flawed regarding why.

What incredibly shameless nonsense.
it aint nonsense, nor shameless, to be siding with the Russians when the situation on the ground allows for no alternative except decades worth of more war and misery to the people there.
I'm not sure you understand what "driven into a corner" means. But when you invade other countries under an offensive nuke threat, that's literally the opposite.
look, Einstein-clone, the Russians were driven into the corners of their most ancient borders (their current national borders), before their blood started to boil due to all of this western arrogance in Eastern Europe.
When you invade and annex other countries' territory, that is not self defense.
have you heard of a thing called 'pre-emptive strike'?
it's not always a bad thing you know!
What Russia should have 'felt completely' and immediately was a western boot to its pinched little face, but its maniac leader makes offensive nuke threats to cover his wars of vanity.
you try having the balls required to be making such statements on the international stages, live-TV broadcasted.
you'll be dispised by your own voters!

it aint nonsense, nor shameless, to be siding with the Russians when the situation on the ground allows for no alternative except decades worth of more war and misery to the people there
Another bizarre lie.

Staying withing its own borders was the alternative.

What bizarre posting.

Not really. We have now seen this same stuff many times, on USMB.

i'm no Putin clone, but invading Ukraine means that the Russian government felt completely driven into a corner on the Crimea issue, and they decided to include Donbass as extra supplies-route from their motherland to their 100+ years old naval base in Crimea.

i think peace negotiations are in order, and much more preferable not just for Russian soldiers, but also for the average men, women and children in Ukraine.

and i also have to wonder how much NATO cash Zelenskyy now makes.
the weapons supplied to Ukraine have already made it's way into the personal wallets, by selling the weapons on the black markets.

quite frankly, while i admire Zelenskyy's harsh stances towards the Russians, i find him completely lacking in human decency.
after all, it was Zelenskyy and his supporters in the Ukrainian that re-instituted the draft in Ukraine, for all those who arent wealthy and trading bitcoin as their profession.

this stalemate situation really needs some serious western military donations. that, or peace talks along the lines of what the Russians want.
and i just want to see that war end, before it sparks bigger wars, or a multi-generational war.
There is no excuse for taking land from another country

There are only excuses

Neither....
I want both sides healthy and whole.

Unfortunately it's not going to happen.

There is no excuse for taking land from another country

There are only excuses
While that may be true at this point in the conflict I dont think it's feasible for Ukraine to win this war. I dont know that our funding buys anything other than more death. The average age of the men fighting on the Ukrainian side is over 40.

That only happens when you run out of young men. As a contrast the vast majority of the people in the US military are under 30. I dont see how continuing the war ends at a place where Ukraine is better off having continued to fight rather than brokering a deal now.

While that may be true at this point in the conflict I dont think it's feasible for Ukraine to win this war. I dont know that our funding buys anything other than more death. The average age of the men fighting on the Ukrainian side is over 40.

That only happens when you run out of young men. As a contrast the vast majority of the people in the US military are under 30. I dont see how continuing the war ends at a place where Ukraine is better off having continued to fight rather than brokering a deal now.
As long as Ukraine is willing to fight for their country we should help them.

Russia is fighting to do Putin’s bidding. The average Russian doesn’t give a shit about Ukraine . Losing sons and daughters and fathers and friends for Putin’s dreams is no better than what they did in Afghanistan and they eventually not only tired of that but it lead to the break up of the USSR

it aint nonsense, nor shameless, to be siding with the Russians when the situation on the ground allows for no alternative except decades worth of more war and misery to the people there.

Why is the alternative to siding with Russia....decades more war?
The Russians can all walk home to Russia and stay.

Don't care for either but at least Russia serves a purpose. And really, Russia is just reclaiming what is theirs.

Russia is no babe in the woods but Ukraine is nothing but a hotbed of crime and corruption. For decades they just about been the most corrupt country in the world and it continues today as they soak up billions from other countries and no one really knows where it goes and their allies like blackrock are raking in the cash in contracts.

Forum List

Back