When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

I'd be interested in knowing your source for the UN having the authority to determine the boundaries of a sovereign State, especially in contravention of a treaty.

I mean, seriously, follow this to its logical conclusion. The UN can unilaterally just change the boundary of a State? USA needs to be smaller and Mexico needs to be bigger, let's just create a new boundary?

Colonizing occupied territory is against the international law. Remember we didn't let Saddam keep Kuwait.

The UN assembly didn't change the border of the Israel - you nitwit, it acknowledged Israels borders as being defined by the Green Line - in 1949, thus excluding the West-bank and Gaza, that at the time was occupied by Egypt and Jordan.
Fine. I'd be interested in knowing your source for the UN having the authority to "acknowledge borders as being defined" in contravention of a treaty. What gives the UN the right to break treaties between sovereign States?

Again, let's play this out. The UN decides to "acknowledge borders as being defined" that a treaty between the USA and Mexico is no longer valid.
And the Green Line wasn't defined by the UN, but ????
I know. In what treaty is the Green Line defined? What does that treaty say about the Green Line?
And furthermore the UN until today never acknowledged the West-bank nor Gaza as belonging to Israel.
So? What authority does the UN have to determine boundaries of States and territorial integrity?
Again - stop wasting my time- start reading up books and LEARN about the Israel-Palestinian conflict - instead of posting one stupid statement after the other.
Please. Stop with the insults and make real arguments.

Colonizing occupied territory is against the international law. Remember we didn't let Saddam keep Kuwait.
You can't occupy your own territory. You can only occupy someone else's territory. This is really simple. Just provide for me the treaty which divides the Mandate for Palestine into two separate sovereign territories. Should be the easiest thing in the world. Treaties these days are easily discoverable online.

Why excuse Hamas? The Christians and Muslim Palestinians tried desperately to prevent the founding of Hamas.
Frankly I have no proof that backs that remark up. What interest in Gaza do Christians have and why can't the so called Palestinians rid themselves of Hamas?

Frankly I have no proof that backs that remark up. What interest in Gaza do Christians have and why can't the so called Palestinians rid themselves of Hamas?
Perhaps now the Palestinians will realize all the thousands of lives Hamas has cost them.

We both hope. I don't think our hopes will happen. I am 85 and so far see no evidence that the Arabs living in Gaza will do as we hope.
Well, if they don't the whole world is witnessing their hateful actions including on our college campuses across our country plus still not releasing the remaining hostages thus gaining more understanding & support for Israels actions.

Well, if they don't the whole world is witnessing their hateful actions including on our college campuses across our country plus still not releasing the remaining hostages thus gaining more understanding & support for Israels actions.
Trouble for us this has been the case since 1948. Way too long to side with the so called Palestinians.

You can't occupy your own territory. You can only occupy someone else's territory. This is really simple. Just provide for me the treaty which divides the Mandate for Palestine into two separate sovereign territories. Should be the easiest thing in the world. Treaties these days are easily discoverable online.
Show me the "Treaty" or international acknowledgement that supposedly defines, that the West-Bank and Gaza belong to Israel.
I am waiting

Your constant and laughable claim, that Israel's borders extend onto the West-Bank and Gaza - only proofs that you are a Zionist troll.
Since it is known that only Zionist lay an unfounded and non-recognized claim onto the entire British Mandated Palestine of 1947.

Thus giving Palestinians factually the right - to deploy whatever measures they deem necessary, in order to oppose this ILLEGAL claim.

I had asked you as to who signed the Green Line armistice agreement - which naturally you don't answer, since Israel was one of the signatories. And due to Israel having signed it, they launched the 6 day war - to rid themselves of this agreement. Whilst the Arab League was preparing themselves for the same move. However the UN NEVER recognized the West-bank and Gaza to be Jordan's respectively Egypt's sovereign territory - neither do they recognize Israels sovereignty claim.

If Israel would posses a valid and internationally recognized claim onto the West-bank and Gaza - then do explain the 2008 Olmert and Abbas proposals.

OA prop.png

You Zionist are EXACTLY like Putin - laying an unfounded and internationally non-recognized claim onto Crimea, Donbas and Luhansk.
Simply declaring/claiming it to be Russian territory - upon an illegal occupation. And citing "security concerns" and "historic past" to add a taste of validity.

Again - stop wasting my time- start reading up books and LEARN about the Israel-Palestinian conflict - instead of posting one stupid statement after the other, to frantically back up unfounded and non-recognized Zionist claims.

Last edited:
Show me the "Treaty" or international acknowledgement that supposedly defines, that the West-Bank and Gaza belong to Israel.
I am waiting

Your constant and laughable claim, that Israel's borders extend onto the West-Bank and Gaza - only proofs that you are a Zionist troll.
Since it is known that only Zionist lay an unfounded and non-recognized claim onto the entire British Mandated Palestine of 1947.

Thus giving Palestinians factually the right - to deploy whatever measures they deem necessary, in order to oppose this ILLEGAL claim.

I had asked you as to who signed the Green Line armistice agreement - which naturally you don't answer, since Israel was one of the signatories. And due to Israel having signed it, they launched the 6 day war - to rid themselves of this agreement. Whilst the Arab League was preparing themselves for the same move. However the UN NEVER recognized the West-bank and Gaza to be Jordan's respectively Egypt's sovereign territory - neither do they recognize Israels sovereignty claim.

If Israel would posses a valid and internationally recognized claim onto the West-bank and Gaza - then do explain the 2008 Olmert and Abbas proposals.

View attachment 944413

You Zionist are EXACTLY like Putin - laying an unfounded and internationally non-recognized claim onto Crimea, Donbas and Luhansk.
Simply declaring/claiming it to be Russian territory - upon an illegal occupation. And citing "security concerns" and "historic past" to add a taste of validity.

Again - stop wasting my time- start reading up books and LEARN about the Israel-Palestinian conflict - instead of posting one stupid statement after the other, to frantically back up unfounded and non-recognized Zionist claims.
WOW, you truly are in love with the Arabs living at Gaza. Seldom do their defenders do as you did and help them make false claims.

I am waiting

View attachment 944413

Or the treaty that shows they belong to someone else.

Like it or not fact is all land belongs to whoever rules it at any given period of time. Consider the European city of Vilna. Is it in Poland, Russia or Lithuania? Answer, all three depending on time reference.

Hamas has governed the Gaza Strip since its takeover of the region from rival party Fatah in June 2007. Hamas' government was led by Ismail Haniyeh from 2007 until February 2017, when Haniyeh was replaced as leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip by Yahya Sinwar.

After the Oct. 7, 2023 Hamas attack on Israel, guess who rules it now.

WOW, you truly are in love with the Arabs living at Gaza. Seldom do their defenders do as you did and help them make false claims.
It is understood, that it would never occur to a moron like you - that my personal feelings are far more attached to a dozen and more of my ISRAELI friends - who and their families, daily face the risk of getting killed or murdered due to ZIONIST policies.

And if I state friends - I mean friends, and not just some acquaintances.
Have you ever been to Israel? have you done joint training and conducted operations with the IDF, or the Israeli Border Police? How many Israeli friends do you supposedly have? - answer NONE - otherwise you would "understand" this issue and not just continuously state utter nonsense.
FYI - I have been friends with Israeli's since my school-time in the 60'ies (with e.g. the daughter of an Israeli ambassador having been a very close friend of mine) as well as joint operations amongst the SADF and the IDF in regards to the RSA, involving former Rhodesia and Mozambique.

The only non-Israeli friends in the Middle-East that I have the pleasure to know and to have, is a Christian Lebanese and a Qatari Bedouin - you dolt. However neither my Israeli friends nor me, are blind and ignorant towards the Palestinian issue.

Therefore keep your unsubstantiated nonsense statements to yourself.

Have you ever been to Israel? have you done joint training and conducted operations with the IDF, or the Israeli Border Police? How many Israeli friends do you supposedly have? - answer NONE - otherwise you would "understand" this issue and not just continuously state utter nonsense.
FYI - I have been friends with Israeli's since my school-time in the 60'ies (with e.g. the daughter of an Israeli ambassador having been a very close friend of mine) as well as joint operations amongst the SADF and the IDF in regards to the RSA, involving former Rhodesia and Mozambique.
No. No. I had a woman who is a Jew work for me. We got along very well. We did not allow this topic to run our friendship.

Are you trying to tell me you are very great friends with the Jews? If that is true, yank away my comment that made you upset.

Forum List

Back