What percent of workers hate their jobs?

Then you don’t love your job, you tolerate it.

There’s a difference.
SO I don't have an opinion about my job?
It's just YOUR opinion that counts?

I LOVE my job, and NEVER looked into a Higher Paying Job, because I LOVE my work and it pays enough to live to MY lifestyle.

As a nurse, I know the shittier nursing homes and hospitals with bad reputations actually pay more than the “nice” ones.

I’m fine working for them, but I’m going demand every penny I can in return. They’re in no position to turn anyone away

When an employer is hurting for workers, you use that as leverage to extract from them as big a salary as possible, or you threaten to walk

That’s just common sense

50 ? 60? 70? 80? Anybody know?
No clue. Because early on in my very long marriage now, my husband and I agreed he would be the primary bread winner and I would supplement the family income. And because he was transferred a LOT as he moved up the corporate ladder, I was the one who had to start over in each new place. And sometimes it took two, three or more jobs before I found one I really enjoyed or that paid enough so I have had a lot of jobs, including my own business(es) and have enjoyed an extremely varied and eclectic career over a lifetime of working.

I would say the jobs I truly hated, the ones I was neutral about, and the ones I loved are all pretty even over that time.

I would say those I know who say they love their jobs are in a fairly small minority though. But when they don't say one way or the other, there is no way to know.

As a nurse, I know the shittier nursing homes and hospitals with bad reputations actually pay more than the “nice” ones.

I’m fine working for them, but I’m going demand every penny I can in return. They’re in no position to turn anyone away

When an employer is hurting for workers, you use that as leverage to extract from them as big a salary as possible, or you threaten to walk

That’s just common sense
All workers should live by your guidance.

I love my career and my secretary is a hottie. 👍

200w.gif

100% of people who are honest.

not true at all. Hate is a very strong emotion, I doubt many people actually hate their job.

Then there are people like my wife, she is an ICU nurse, she loves what she does. Yeah there are shitty days, she had a patient today call her a fucking c**t. She does not love that part of it, but she loves being a nurse.

I just found out there are words this site will block...I never knew

not true at all. Hate is a very strong emotion, I doubt many people actually hate their job.

Then there are people like my wife, she is an ICU nurse, she loves what she does. Yeah there are shitty days, she had a patient today call her a fucking c**t. She does not love that part of it, but she loves being a nurse.

I just found out there are words this site will block...I never knew
no she doesn't.

it's a cope.

everyone would rather not work.

no she doesn't.

it's a cope.

everyone would rather not work.

It is such a "cope" that she is pushing back against my 5 year time line for us to both retire. Not because we will not have the money by then, but because she loves what she is doing and is not sure she will be ready to quit.

Now, I am still basing all my plans off us doing so in 5 years, as I think 5 more years of it will lead to her being ready if for no other reason than her body will be ready. It is a hard job physically

It is such a "cope" that she is pushing back against my 5 year time line for us to both retire. Not because we will not have the money by then, but because she loves what she is doing and is not sure she will be ready to quit.

Now, I am still basing all my plans off us doing so in 5 years, as I think 5 more years of it will lead to her being ready if for no other reason than her body will be ready. It is a hard job physically
there's a small chance you could be more informed on this situation that I am.

Looking at her hot ass all day sure helps.

I get that you are trying to sound cool, but you are just coming off as fucking creepy.

You claim to have a job in the "business world". Nobody that has ever had a real job would use such a term, it holds no meaning at all.

Forum List

Back