What do you understand about FDR? Did FDR want a war with Japan? For answers, check here

Only a fool thinks we did anything before, during, or after WWII on behalf of China. Again, that's thinking like a child.
If you mean we were brain dead bidenistas flooding America with unneeded foreigners because we CARE I agree

It was in our best interests to support china and check the expansion of imperial japan

But we did nonetheless help china

None of the US CITIZENS and other lawful residents in fdr's concentration camps flew a single plane during the attack on the US military base at Pearl Harbor. They did not invade the Philippines, or maraud around Asia in general.
Very accurate in the report. Some do not mind one bit criticizing the current government as I do, or the former Government as Democrats do, but some of them are pissed we tell the truth about FDR.

true braalian , its the events leading up to that day that have been questioned

~S~
I don’t think it’s some huge revelation that FDR was maneuvering behind the scenes to get the US involved in WWII and to change the public’s isolationist sentiments

The idea that FDR allowed Pearl Harbor to happen was common knowledge before I was born

What shocking new information has been made public in recent years?

But we did nonetheless help china
The Flying Tigers was how FDR got the US involved in the war against Japan.

I ask democrats, if you were Japan and had to deal with the US Flying Tigers, would you take it or attack the US?

The idea that FDR allowed Pearl Harbor to happen was common knowledge before I was born

What shocking new information has been made public in recent years?
The grey area was 'knew it would happen' vs. 'provoked Japan so it would happen' Braalian

They (FDR admin) further scapegoated the then pearl admiral as incompetent

~S~

There's a lot out there on Dec 7th , of which this is just one>

quite frankly one could easily read Oct 7th into this

~S~

The grey area was 'knew it would happen' vs. 'provoked Japan so it would happen' Braalian

~S~
Obviously, the USA was deliberately provoking Japan. That doesn’t change much.

It’s not like we were provoking some peaceful little nation that was minding its own business. Japan was knee deep in its atrocities in China and was about to invade Singapore and Australia, possessions of Britain, our greatest ally

~S~
As he was..everyone knew that an attack was coming..a day...a week, the timetable was not sure..but everyone knew. Hell, the general public knew, it was discussed in all the papers.
That the base was so unready and so taken by surprise..was a disgrace. No CAP? Experimental radar ignored and misread?
Reports of mini-subs in the harbor pooh-pooed--they were there.
King had to go.

Now, if you want some real incompetence..look at MacArthur and the Philippines! He knew we were at war..yet he dithered on...planes not ordered to revetments...troops and artillery not dispatched to probable landing areas. No CAP.
I'd have fired him too..but it was not politically feasible.

Obviously, the USA was deliberately provoking Japan. That doesn’t change much.

It’s not like we were provoking some peaceful little nation that was minding its own business. Japan was knee deep in its atrocities in China and was about to invade Singapore and Australia, possessions of Britain, our greatest ally
yes, i'm not disagreeing Braalian

FDR was looking for an excuse to enter the war in europe , despite pacifists like Joe Kennedy

Had we not done so, Hitler would have quite likely taken Brittan .

~S~

As he was..everyone knew that an attack was coming..a day...a week, the timetable was not sure..but everyone knew. Hell, the general public knew, it was discussed in all the papers.
That the base was so unready and so taken by surprise..was a disgrace. No CAP? Experimental radar ignored and misread?
Reports of mini-subs in the harbor pooh-pooed--they were there.
King had to go.

Now, if you want some real incompetence..look at MacArthur and the Philippines! He knew we were at war..yet he dithered on...planes not ordered to revetments...troops and artillery not dispatched to probable landing areas. No CAP.
I'd have fired him too..but it was not politically feasible.
like they say Evil one, the first casualty is truth......~S~

The Flying Tigers was how FDR got the US involved in the war against Japan.

I ask democrats, if you were Japan and had to deal with the US Flying Tigers, would you take it or attack the US?
I doubt if Tokyo even noticed the Flying Tigers

But if they did it would not bother them very much

They were worried about our bases in the Philippines and the US fleet at Pearl Harbor

Which is why I called them stupid

They could have ignored US protests snd seized all the raw materials they needed or wanted from the european colonies and FDR could not have stopped them

I doubt if Tokyo even noticed the Flying Tigers

But if they did it would not bother them very much

They were worried about our bases in the Philippines and the US fleet at Pearl Harbor

Which is why I called them stupid

They could have ignored US protests snd seized all the raw materials they needed or wanted from the european colonies and FDR could not have stopped them
Your opinion is noted. But get the book Day of Deceit for actual facts.

Since you wised off, explain why FDR emptied out Bremerton, WA and San Diego of it's warships and took them to Pearl Harbor? Then factor in the war planes in China put there by FDR to threaten Japan. As they did.

Your opinion is noted. But get the book Day of Deceit for actual facts.

Since you wised off, explain why FDR emptied out Bremerton, WA and San Diego of it's warships and took them to Pearl Harbor? Then factor in the war planes in China put there by FDR to threaten Japan. As they did.
The Joint Chiefs were part of that decision

A show of force to warn japan to back off?

The Joint Chiefs were part of that decision

A show of force to warn japan to back off?
I will deal with proven facts.
1712264789119.png

Forum List

Back