What Do You Think That You Would Tell Someone Who Was Seriously Struggling With Pregnancy?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say someone and not a woman because this is an issue for both mothers and fathers as you'll see in this scenario video below which made me think of this as a topic.

For it's really easy to call out somebody for murdering their child when they know exactly what they're doing and don't care about it and it's another thing altogether when they just don't know what they should do and feel scared about it and not sure if they're ready.

I believe what I would say is that even though I understand that it has to be hard for them they have to think about their baby and what's best for them instead of thinking about themselves first and if they're truly not ready to be parents then they should find somebody who can love and care for their child properly.

If it were someone I knew personally I would tell them that it is a personal decision that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives no matter which choice they make. I would then tell them that I would support them 100% no matter which choice they make, even if it were not the one I would have made.

If it is someone I do not know, I would not say a thing as that would be stupid and rude.

I would have told them that they should have kept their legs closed/kept their dick in their pocket.

Just call me Mr. Sensitivity. :laughing0301:

I would have told them that they should have kept their legs closed/kept their dick in their pocket.

Just call me Mr. Sensitivity. :laughing0301:

Yeah you are such a help LOL but can't help but love you anyways. 😉

Nature determined that the female would ensure the future of the human race. Do we have to remind the crazy left that females were endowed with body parts that were intended to protect a human fetus from harm and males were hard wired to admire those characteristics? The dirty little secret is that the social faction that benefits most from abortion isn't the girl or the woman. It's the dominant male who has his future responsibilities removes at the stroke of a scalpel and the women is left with a PTSD that modern society refuses to acknowledge.

I say someone and not a woman because this is an issue for both mothers and fathers as you'll see in this scenario video below which made me think of this as a topic.

For it's really easy to call out somebody for murdering their child when they know exactly what they're doing and don't care about it and it's another thing altogether when they just don't know what they should do and feel scared about it and not sure if they're ready.

I believe what I would say is that even though I understand that it has to be hard for them they have to think about their baby and what's best for them instead of thinking about themselves first and if they're truly not ready to be parents then they should find somebody who can love and care for their child properly.

I have no beef with individuals - women - who are considering abortions, or even having them. No more than I do for misguided children who think they should alter their bodies to conform to their gender.

But I do want abortions to be banned, and the same for child "gender-affirming" medical treatments.

Both women who think abortion is fine, and children who think they need to change their bodies for the sake of their perceived gender are misguided by the radical left-wing politics that held sway with the Roe v. Wade decision and hold sway now with the various medical associations adopting "gender affirming care" for children as "best practice."

Not science. Best practice.

I have no beef with individuals - women - who are considering abortions, or even having them. No more than I do for misguided children who think they should alter their bodies to conform to their gender.

But I do want abortions to be banned, and the same for child "gender-affirming" medical treatments.

Both women who think abortion is fine, and children who think they need to change their bodies for the sake of their perceived gender are misguided by the radical left-wing politics that held sway with the Roe v. Wade decision and hold sway now with the various medical associations adopting "gender affirming care" for children as "best practice."

Not science. Best practice.

Does it feel good to let your misogynistic views show every now and then?

Forum List

Back