If Trump is convicted..

wow, there's some wishful thinking.

According to a Hill poll, the number of people who think Trump did something illegal has increased since the Trial started.
It was 46% "Voters have similar positions today on whether Trump did anything illegal in this case as they did in a poll conducted at the very start of the trial. At the time, 46 percent of registered voters also said they thought Trump did something illegal."

May 22, 2024: "The Quinnipiac University national poll, conducted Thursday through Monday, shows 46 percent of registered voters say they think Trump did something illegal."

clarification.

It was 46% "Voters have similar positions today on whether Trump did anything illegal in this case as they did in a poll conducted at the very start of the trial. At the time, 46 percent of registered voters also said they thought Trump did something illegal."

May 22, 2024: "The Quinnipiac University national poll, conducted Thursday through Monday, shows 46 percent of registered voters say they think Trump did something illegal."

clarification.
Well, 46 to 48, that was an increase.

That tells me that as more about this case is known, the worse it looks for Trump.

..I'm not saying he will be, but.. having looked at some opinions online, I think this judge probably doesn't like him..(already has multiple contempt of court against trump)

SO, if he is convicted, and fails an appeal, what happens? Does it fall to Nikki Haley? as the next candidate??
Can she beat Biden if so?

Tell me what you think, tired citizens.. I love to hear from you.
:itsok:
Trump - "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

Forum List

Back