UK Campus protests spread taking inspiration from the US

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is great stuff. I wondered how long it would take for the voice of reason to be heard. No doubt that shit sunak will order the police to shoot them at the behest of his party donors.

Its a chance for starmer to show some decency and get on the right side of history.

Thank you America for taking a lead on this issue. From small acorns grow great oaks.

This is great stuff. I wondered how long it would take for the voice of reason to be heard. No doubt that shit sunak will order the police to shoot them at the behest of his party donors.

Its a chance for starmer to show some decency and get on the right side of history.

Thank you America for taking a lead on this issue. From small acorns grow great oaks.
Come on man.....you'll be wearing Burkas and scarves in no time.....you'll love it

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

We had little doubt you have idiots there too.

Last edited:
Much of America has forgotten what decency is .
They are tainted with something that does not smell very niice

answer this question .... is Hamas a terrorist org ?

Why don't they show real support and fly over to Gaza to help?

What help do you think Gaza is receiving by folk thousands of miles away setting up camp in make shift tents waving banners and flags?

Yes its time to stand up and be counted, the establishment in America use the same narrative against the students as they did back in the Vietnam war, they are all communists or antisemites, those scumbags were on the wrong side of History then and they are now, but Tommy it's too late or Starmer and most of the Labour politicians they are bought and paid for by the Zionist Regime, i have always been a natural labour voter but not next time not just on Gaza but the stalinist purge of leftwingers in the party including many Jewish members, Galloways party will get my vote if they stand in my town or a independent.

Why don't they show real support and fly over to Gaza to help?

What help do you think Gaza is receiving by folk thousands of miles away setting up camp in make shift tents waving banners and flags?
In the UK we protest when we want to see a change in policy.

Yes its time to stand up and be counted, the establishment in America use the same narrative against the students as they did back in the Vietnam war, they are all communists or antisemites, those scumbags were on the wrong side of History then and they are now, but Tommy it's too late or Starmer and most of the Labour politicians they are bought and paid for by the Zionist Regime, i have always been a natural labour voter but not next time not just on Gaza but the stalinist purge of leftwingers in the party including many Jewish members, Galloways party will get my vote if they stand in my town or a independent.
Galloway is a bit grubby for me. I am naturally a Plaid voter. but I recognise that Labour will be the govt. I would prefer all the prog parties to have a secent share in order to limit them.

Part of the game-plan of "Civil Disobedience" is to peacefully accept the civil and criminal penalties that are called forth in the applicable laws, for the lawbreaking that is at the heart of the demonstrations. This is why the late Dr. Martin Luther King peaceably spent so many nights in jail. One would hope that today's "demonstrators" understand that getting away with it is not part of the program.

The explanation for the IDF's actions in Gaza has been explained so clearly that even a Leftist can understand it. Israel cannot - and should not be expected to - tolerate a population on its borders which has vowed unapologetically to end Israel's existence by killing all Israeli Jews. Hamas has created and maintained just such a regime, largely with hard currency and materiel furnished by the ROW. Again, this is not tolerable, and if destroying a large portion of Gaza is the only way to remove Hamas, so be it.

It is also universally known that the IDF notifies every potential victim of its attacks in advance, so that "civilians" can evacuate the areas under attack in advance. We now have the situation where (a) Hamas prevents them from evacuating, and (b) some of the fukkers simply insist on staying, in order to help bring pressure on the IDF to cease their legitimate operations. To coin a phrase, "Fuck 'em."

For better or worse, the mythical "two-state solution" was slain by the activities of October 7 last. The U.S. has not publicly acknowledged it yet, but come November that oversight will be corrected. President Trump doesn't really care if he loses popularity in Dearborn, MI.

Galloway is a bit grubby for me. I am naturally a Plaid voter. but I recognise that Labour will be the govt. I would prefer all the prog parties to have a secent share in order to limit them.
I don't support everything about Galloway but he is streets ahead for me and he has a habit of taking libel actions aginst scumbags who lie about him and winning, that was Corbyn's fault he was far too mild, Galloway is a street fighter and that is what's required at times, i believe he has a libel action pending against that scum at SKY and Bozo Johnsons sister.

Well my second choice will be independent depending on their policies, what are the main policies of Plaid and their stance on Israel?

What's "great" about it?

I would prefer that our future proctologists spend their time studying the treatment of hemorrhoids than spend their time protesting against the Jews.

Forum List

Back